White, Brown, or Wild, what is the best rice

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/brown-black-purple-red-unlike-white-rice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger dick flavoured pudding

Nigger dick flavoured pudding

Jasmine

what about black rice? fuck.

"While whole grain brown rice and red rice also contain beneficial antioxidants, only black rice contains anthocyanin. Additionally, black rice also contains important antioxidant Vitamin E, which is useful in maintaining eye, skin, and immune health in addition to other important functions."

THERE ARE FIVE KINDS OF RICE????

Including nigger dick flavoured pudding there are 6

dont forget red. wild rice isnt really even rice anyway.

half-brown

this for taste, brown for gains

Nigger flavoured dick pudding *

red is a type of wine, not rice. idiot

Yup. This is a japanese rice.

its tough to find, but if you log onto the internet, boot up a web browser, direct it at google, and do a search for "red rice", you might be able to find it

Every time I look up the nutritional info for jasmine vs brown, it always looks like jasmine is nutritionally superior. Even has more calories 4 bulkan.

what is so horrible about white rice?

kek

you cant get rich by selling white rice anymore. so buy the brown/black/red one for 3x more money okay?

Your body can't actually absorb the nutrients in brown rice (blocked by phytate and high fiber content), so it is misleading to simply compare labels. People world-over have known this for centuries, but somehow it has been forgotten in the last 20 years.

Anthocyanin is the the pigment that makes plants red. You can get the same "anti oxidant" effect from eating any plant with a hint of red.

If it had wings it would be fried rice.

>Your body can't actually absorb the nutrients in brown rice
seriously? So you can eat all the brown rice you want and it's zero calories?

For

Basmati rice

Faster to prepare and it tastes a lot better. inb4 poo in loo

white because it tastes the best

Basmati its lit.

nutritionfacts.org/video/brown-black-purple-red-unlike-white-rice/

Red and black rice are best. Black rice is also way tastier.

How many calories in a cup of nigger dick flavored pudding?

What type of rice is that? the shit lord cafe at my uni swears it's 15g protein a serving but I call bullshit I thought it was more like 2-4g

Black rice, also called forbidden rice. I don't think it's any higher in protein than brown rice. 15g per dry cup, not per serving