Any females around?

I have a question. Why is it so pertinent that females work out in underwear? Men do just fine wearing normal shorts and T-shirts but women seem to have some over arching reason to wear skin tight clothing, booty shorts, low cut tops or just sports bras. Why is this?

If it works for you then men should be wearing them aswell or is therefore unique about your anatomy that we need to dress that? Do you get cunt wedgies or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yzb452gnFq0
youtube.com/watch?v=QTuvAp2YvtE
youtube.com/watch?v=DbfUF-_Amj0
youtube.com/watch?v=S_e6bFRKi0M
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo7Gbt5d59s
youtube.com/watch?v=aaFnDWALcYY
youtube.com/watch?v=TzTFsw0J-8A
youtube.com/watch?v=MTJgEiBmR0E
youtube.com/watch?v=rXXszjlqxhI
youtube.com/watch?v=PoOCW0W0qUY
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ1ZX-swcLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I... what

I work out in leggings wtf gym do you go to

Srsly tell me

Attention whores gonna attention whore. Especially in crossfit boxes for some reason.

Nobody wants to wear extra clothes when it's hot outside. The dudes at that event would be mostly shirtless.

Not everything is degeneracy, faggot.

Because they're girls

>leggings
Virtually the same thing as underwear, whore.
Thin clothing that bares every part of you unimpressive body.

Women are attention whores. This shouldn't be a shock to you at this point.

Just wait until they hit the wall and laugh as they search for a beta.

Let me explain this as simply as I can.. the gym is the peacock enclosure at the zoo. As females and males get more confident and comfortable they will show off their plumage to either mate or establish themselves as the alpha of their respective gender or at least one of the group.

This takes time. You'll do it even subconsciously. Start at the gym in sweat pants and a hoodie. Then you get better, stronger. T shirt and sweats, tshirt and shorts, tank top and shorts. Probably colorful knee sleeves. It attracts attention. Colorful.

This goes for men and women. We're all peacocks and the gym is our zoo. We're sweating, grunting. Its primal and a quest for acceptance, approval and validation.

and then they wonder why they get assaulted

Yeah but just because something is good doesn't mean you do it. Society has standards and walking around with your tits and ass hanging out is degenerate you cunt.

Another interesting thing is why do women only dress like whores when theres other men around? I went into a fernwood gym and all the women in there were wearing t-shirts and track pants.

Its like you want attention then get upset when thats exactly what you get. No wonder no one takes womens sports seriously.

Can't handle the sight of a strong Nord woman?

So you've finally admitted that you g the gym to attention whore, thankyou now please GTFO and kill yourself.

I go to the gym and train not to find someone to fuck. Cunts like you are a waste of space and only perpetuate the fact that you are all just sluts on the prowl for cock.

Fuck off, I need the bench.

I cant handle the sight of a women putting her meat in front of my face and expecting me not to jump on her and fuck her.

Except I'm a dude, faggot. You know you do it too, you're not there for the singular goal. You're there to preen your feathers, feel superior.

You wear shit without sleeves so people will look and praise you, even if you don't hear it. Don't lie, bitch nigga.

Female here. I find those leggings super uncomfortable. You're right, they tend to ride up especially if you have large hips. I just wear shorts and a tee. You don't notice the girls that wear normal shit because of the ones that are wearing flashy "techwear."

GTF to an Arabic country if you are too weak willed to handle seeing strong females.

You on that nofap meme? You seem awfully aggressive.

What if I told you girls like sex and there are usually 1 or 2 studs that go to the gym they want to be noticed by and fked

Have you ever been outside a gym? Women wear more revealing clothing everywhere

There are different standards for what is appropriate for men and women to wear.

You don't like it, tough. welcome to modern society

> just because something is good doesn't mean you do it
why the fuck not?

>Trying to OHP
>Girl in the squat rack behind me in tight floral-print leggins with a nice ass is squatting
>I can see her in the mirror
>Get boner
How am I supposed to work out like this?

I jerk off once a day and I still can't control my dick, even when it's some trashy bitch with meth face.

you already lift so little, the added strain of full sized clothing might get your seriously injured

So we should just accept that sluttism and degeneracy are now a part of society? Fuck off.

If you think women and men shouldn't dress differently, why not become a feminist?

Because you dont. I know being a cunt this is hard for you to understand buts its just a fact of society.

>Men do just fine wearing normal shorts and T-shirts
>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yzb452gnFq0

Lose the hostility faggot. Women don't have an overarching reason to wear those items in particular, they want to look good, just like everyone else. And it turns out that those items look good, are comfortable, and are fashionable.

People are just following the status quo. They dress the way they do for the same reason you dress how you do. It's just men have more freedom with how they get to dress because besides dressing in a fashionable manner, what's also acceptable is to be casually indifferent about what they wear for bonus masculinity points.

Fuck you're a stupid cunt.

They're in seek of validation.
Why do think all those middle age women stand right in front of your mirror space to do good mornings?

I'd work out in compression pants if I had a big dick

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=QTuvAp2YvtE

Bumping with men in tights
youtube.com/watch?v=DbfUF-_Amj0

I see
You must be one of those cunts that thinks modern medicine is the devil's work, and getting you photo taken steals your soul

shirtless, too, the saucy minx
youtube.com/watch?v=S_e6bFRKi0M

This is the closest thing to a white knight I've seen on Veeky Forums
>biology and pyschology don't real and women wear shorts that show the bottom 3rd of their ass cheecks because they're comfy
Both genders seek attention/validation, but women are more "equipped" to do so. If a man is wearing a stringer, it may be for the same reason a woman wears what I have mistaken for a bathing suit to the gym, but the stringer is less obvious.

Either way, kill yourself.

this is asking the wrong question

the real question is why you don't wear tight and revealing clothing like actual weightlifters do

it is objectively superior for movements like squatting and pressing

the answer is because you are insecure

it's the same reason you don't wear skirts even though they are by far more comfortable than shorts

Fridge modes dont fit into normal fitness clothing OP.

Men desire women.
Women desire the desire of men.
Basically woman are gains gobblins for straight men

Fucking this

Anytime is see a grill who's 5/10 or higher I lose my mind and all control of my dick.
Even fapping once a day can not help with the libido from lifting, doing cardio and eating clean.

I wouldn't mind the OP goblin' my straight cock!

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo7Gbt5d59s

das it

Those are fuckboys

i have never seen a woman in my gym skanking out like crossfit whores, we had one dumb blonde bimbo with her dumb flashy car and fancy outfits repulsive bf, she just wore tight clothing
I wear leggings myself but i wrap hoodie around my ass when i work out

What an stupid analogy

yeah, boys I wanna fuck

Dude I have a big dick and I avoid tight clothes because of it.

There is a girl that comes works out at the same gym as I. She will sometimes come in with SEE THROUGH fucking leggins and a shirt that says "I'M SINGLE" in huge fucking lettering... Is she asking for it?

i think she does, we have those types show up in gym once in a while if she is not there for a dick sure is for attention

asking for what?

I switched to wearing slim fit track pants from shorts after 5 years of lifting. You can see my butt and thigh contours and I look and feel sexy as fuck in them. Now I know what it feels like when girls wear only sports bras and panties to show off at the gym.

youtube.com/watch?v=aaFnDWALcYY

youtube.com/watch?v=TzTFsw0J-8A
>wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=MTJgEiBmR0E

youtube.com/watch?v=rXXszjlqxhI

youtube.com/watch?v=PoOCW0W0qUY

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ1ZX-swcLo

I wear a t-shirt and compression pants to the gym. Women who wear bras and shorts to the gym are just sluts in general.

let it fly user

sure you're going to attract more gay men than women but the women you do attract will be high test as fuck

I just wear whatever I'm comfortable in, honestly. Even with sports bras and shit. I know chicks run/work out with just that but I usually put a hoodie or a shirt over it because comfort.

I'm a guy btw.

tool playing in the back. OH HELL YA

You are fucking retarded.

You know

to be approached by men and asked out on dates? The "I'm single" shirt certainly implies she, at the very least, wouldn't be opposed to that

So would it be a bad idea to ask if she wants to go home and shower with me after the workout? I mean the worst she can say is no, right?

That's a little forward, you'd have to be really charismatic to pull that off. You'd probably get a better result if you started a normal conversation with her

No, I wonder at the men who would assault them - where do they get THAT from?

No, she is asking you to ask for it.

Three Crossfit girls were walking down the street, and one was assaulted

A gym isnt a fucking zoo. Nice excuse though.

Exactly. She wants you to want her. She needs you to need her.
She's not "asking for it", she's begging you to beg her

You can seriously smell the virginity from posts like OPs

What is your problem, anyway? Who cares if females wear shorter shorts? The only reason I could think of for it to bother you is that you are too ugly to ever have a chance with them

I don't get it.

t. Abu-Rashid in Jaffar al-Saudi

I don't dress like this. Also I hope men do start dressing like this desu.

This makes sense.

>muh men are pure and women are whores
Nice one faggot but women can be neckbeards and men can be whores

I just like catching people looking at my posterior chain

Asking for rape, sure.

I'm hoping men will dress the same way.
I want to see men in compression pants. Please show me your bubble butts.

wow , she is perfect

this

dont worry OP, once the US imports more muslims women will wear the headress and burka more often

So you are still here...

Nope. I go to the gym to lift, and have been wearing the same pair of reebok slacks and baggy tan t-shirt that i wore since I joined my gym.

Meanwhile women run around in lingerie with their cameltoes sticking out and dudebros wear armpit sliced tanks

It's for the same reason why guys wear muscle tanks. It's to show off your gains/bod.

That being said, just because a woman is wearing that type of clothing does not mean that it's an invitation for you to stare at her.

This is the mentality:
"I want to feel good and confident, so I will dress in a way that makes me feel desirable."
That is the thought process, not
"I want people to stare at me"

I personally wear nike shorts and a tank top when I work out. Anything more and I'll sweat. I dont want to sweat from heat, I want to sweat from working hard.

>I have a question. Why is it so pertinent that females work out in underwear? Men do just fine wearing normal shorts and T-shirts but women seem to have some over arching reason to wear skin tight clothing, booty shorts, low cut tops or just sports bras. Why is this?

I don't understand the mentality of guys who aren't happy that pretty women are wearing this sort of stuff.

>"I want to feel good and confident, so I will dress in a way that makes me feel desirable."
>"oh fuck he's showing desire! RAPE! RAPE! HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT MY ASS WHEN IM SQUATTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!"

>That being said, just because a woman is wearing that type of clothing does not mean that it's an invitation for you to stare at her.

ladies and gentlemen, female "logic"

It's not that we aren't happy. It's that we are there to lift and they are distracting us.

Are you stupid?
Humans are social creatures, and we see ourselves through the eyes of others. That is why we abide by certain gender related guidelines and such.
As a boy who wants to "feel attractive" you probably
-lift weights
-wear nice/fitted clothes
-wear deodorant
-brush your teeth
Etc

Girls do this too. They
-wear makeup
-wear "cute" clothes
-wear perfume
-wear jewelry
etc

They do it to achieve the goal of "feeling attractive" they don't actually want to attract people. It's not for that purpose. It's a confidence/self esteem related thing.

Also, no sensible woman is going to call rape if she catches you staring at her.
If you're attractive, she'll take it as a compliment and continue minding her own buisness.
If you're unattractive/creepy, then she'll probably just move or give you a dirty stare at most. Let's not overreact.

How would you react if you were at the gym and there was a hoard of ugly ham planets drooling over you. Wouldn't you find that distracting?

I'm sorry that you've obviously never taken any sort of sociology or communications class and are too daft to understand the concept of "self".

I suggest you read up on human nature and social interaction. "Wumen dunt make any sense!!!" Because you're too uneducated to understand. They /literally/ teach this shit in school

sorry i was in STEM and so had fewer marxist professors

They're there to lift too.
You staring at them is destructing them.

Is it too much to ask that you control yourself at a basic level and not go all animal-mode when a girl shows her belly button? Is your discipline really that lacking?

I'm a biology major with a Chem minor, but I took a sociology class for the hell of it.

Don't create excuses for yourself. You could probably watch a fucking YouTube video to understand these concepts, they're very basic

You're a fucking joke of a man if you can't fucking workout and checkout women on the sly at the same time.

Like jesus fuck what is wrong with these kids that they can't deadlift because a pretty lady walked by? Get your shit together boys.

there is no reason to wear only a sports bra and shorts above the mid thigh in the gym unless you intentionally want stares and to show your body off.

period. anyone with some class and self respect (especially women) will be embarrassed being seen in public like that unless they're a slut.

I know I wouldn't walk into the gym shirtless and with only compression shorts on

Hell yeah bro.
Thats why I go to this place.

Going about it the wrong way user.
>have a 7.5x5.75 that's a shower
>looks thick even when flacid
>gf takes silly pic of me holding her cat while i'm in compression tights
>she doesn't pick up on the VPH and how visible my dick is
>sends pic to her friend
>her friend instantly makes a comment about my package
>gf gets pissed that she didn't crop the photo
>next time i see gf's friend, she gives me multiple hugs and is obviously mirin

Yeah dude. If things don't pan out with my grill, def going to fuck her friend. If you have a good package, don't hide it. Easy way to get certain women wet

Listen- I personally agree (as I said, I don't wear those things) but I might if I had a 10/10 body.
You have to remember that it is socially acceptable for women to wear those things.

What if EVERY OTHER dude in the gym was shirtless and wearing compression shorts? What if it was positively encouraged? (Hot girls winking at you and stuff).
Wouldn't you want to show off your sick gains? Any dude with a hot body would do so if it were socially acceptable/encouraged- just look at this fucking board. People are posting nude pics of themselves everywhere.

I would encourage you to stop acting so high and mighty when you only hold the opinion you do due to nothing more than social influences.

Yeah but you're ignoring the question. Tell me why its so important that womenw ear this shit. What benefit is there. If its entirely just for vanity then they are sluts and dont belong in a gym. Why cant women just undertake and activity without thinking about the possibility of getting laid?

>tripfag
>calling someone else a joke of a man

Wtf is wrong with women not being to go a gym without having to look like a slut at the same time? Why, tell me why? Why do women have to slut everything they do?

Then they sit there and complain men are staring at them. Read this thread, numerous posters have admitted women wear this shit for attention. The gym is not for attention seeking. Go to a fucking club.