drive.google.com/file/d/0BwbRTuR2YXARc29HblpOc2pOTWM/view?usp=sharing
youtu.be/zGgs89UeWt4?t=23
youtube.com/watch?v=pUxeopWRvzs&feature=youtu.be
strengtheory.com/how-to-bench/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for (craft) beer is good.

second for haino = trappy = livia

get out of HB, riversider

What's wrong with non-craft beer? Nothing like a cheap 30 pack of PBR for 16 bucks.

SSB ARE YOU HERE I NEED YOUR SEXY NUMBERS

I'm on my phone and don't feel like typing much. Just bench more and eat a lot, it worked for Spoto.

>IMO
Into the trash it go's!
Literally delusional
>sport

kek

Except that it's pretty damn gross. Like copulating in a canoe.

Old bench 5rm was 100kg tng

>woke up today at 9am
>see message from mate wanting to train
>at the gym by 9:20
>what am I doing at the gym this early on a sunday
>meanttoberestday.jpeg
>Hit 100kg paused x6 while feeling like shit

>Literally delusional
that sums up buda pretty well

just be a man and drink real alcohol (whisky)

WHY WOULD IT BE .JPG

THERE IS NO COMMONLY KNOWN IMAGE THAT SUITS YOUR STORY

STOP THIS MEME

>I'm senpai
Oh you.jpeg

Good job mang

>inb4 he wakes up tomorrow and accuses us of being the same person

respond to my email

>mfw

K programming my own shit

lads are there any deadlift variations I can do without aggravating my SI joint? I tried memefferson deadlifts and they feel awkward, make my lat cramp, and still twinge my SI joint. the only thing I can think of are high rack pulls. any ideas?

I just want to pick some heavy fucking shit up is that too much to ask?

inb4 snap city and/or regression

I gave Alex a decent run down on how to get started last week, he can get you up to speed. Just keep in mind the volume I prescribed for him assumes you're doing it every other day, not once every third month.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely like good beer a lot better, but it's not that bad. PBR and Yuengling are my go to cheap beers.

Alright, all I want from you is this:

Spoto press RepsxSets@what%
Slanger PressxSets@what%

Well, why is your SI joint an issue in the first place?

Are you birdshirts or are there a million fucking anons running around with SI problems now.

no im not boardie

I fucked up sumo deadlifting by yanking the bar off the floor with my back instead of being patient like a month+ ago

>tfw overslept and am gonna have to hit da Sheiko when gym opens up at 5AM

Actually looking forward to morning workouts. W2D1 looks pretty easy desu and I won't have to wait for any racks since the only people that are gonna be there are old farts walking on the tredmill or something.

I know roughly what Alex has been doing.

Benching 4x a week currently M/T/R/Sat
M/R: Spoto press 5 sets around the 12-15 rep range at RPE 8ish. Then some accessories, maybe dumbbell overhead press or something.

T/Sat: 5 sets around the 10-15 rep range slingshot bench RPE 8ish. Then 3-5 (I think 5) sets of close grip bench around 8-10 rep range at RPE 8ish.

He's just doing that with a linear progression in the weight each session. I think eventually when the rep range gets down to 5 or so (since he'll be staying at RPE 8) he'll reset and start over in the 12-15 rep range.

behind the back deadlifts
srs
aka hack squat

Spoto 15 reps x 5 sets with whatever weight lets you hit that without exploding. It'll get hard soon enough, there's no reason to come off the blocks going nuts. Slingamajig 10-15 reps x 5 sets, same thing for weight. Do lots of assistance work (I liked high rep CG benching and DB overhead presses) and BB silliness afterward, you're going to stuff your face, put the calories to work.

Today's lifts

I have discovered that the clips are exactly .25kg each at this gym... this is significantly heavier and i feel it's heavy enough to count as weight on the bar

... yeah well... fuck you too m8

Squat 102.5kg 2x4
Bench 72kg 3x3
Deadlift 133kg 1x5
OHP 46.5kg 2x4

Assorted Accessories for the next 45 mins

Cold shower followed by about 2 mins in the hot bath, cold shoer rinse down again. Locker room nudity is in no way sexual, arousing or gay. it feels very masculine though so must be raising my test levels!

I really wish I could be bothered to workout early in the morning, specifically because no one is there.

But I do love sleep.

ok I'll try it out

this is a stupid question but does it feel more like a deadlift or a squat?

>assorted accessories

like isolations/maintenance? What kind do you do?

Feels like dying

Daily reminder that sumo is a meme and should be treated as such

>Completed a 190kg deadlift
>Failed on 200kg
>Have completed 200kg before
>The depression is intense

F A T I G U E
A
T
I
G
U
E

what should i eat for lunch plg?

that webm was gud

There's just so much going on in this one webm. I'm not even sure where to look.

lol that flash shirt is from target

Ok so I'm actually not really liking the high frequency meme. I like to go really hard and I cant do that as well when I have to go the next day. So I made a basic 4-day template (that will probably be modified as I test it out).

I would use a more standard 3-4 day routine but Im trying to keep it "off-season" unilateral hypertrophy-based and I dont know any that really fit the bill. Anyway...

AxBxCDx

A

Back Squat
Work up to 6-8 reps @9
Drop 15% and do repeats until @9-10

Push-Press
Work up to 3-4 reps @7-8
Do repeat sets until @9-10

Strict Press
2-3x AMRAP at 50%

DB Lunges
DB Rows
"Chest Muscles"
Abs

B

Bench Press
Work up to 6-8 @9
Drop 15% and do repeats until @9-10

Close Grip
2-3x AMRAP at 50%

Deadlift
Work up to 3-5 @8-8.5

Meme Unilateral Deadlift Varient Hypertrophy

Shoulders
Chins

C

Front Squat
Work up to 6-8 reps @9
Drop 10% and do repeats until @9

Strict Press
Work up to 8-10RM
Drop 15% and do repeats until @9

"Lat Muscles"
Light Chest Flys

D

Deadlift
Work up to 3-5 @8-9

Bench Press
Work up to 3-4 @9
Drop 20% and do sets of 8 until @9

Meme Deadlift Unilateral Hypertrophy

Chins
Shoulders

Input appreciated. If you know a more-tested template, I might like to use that instead. Im kinda just winging it here. Thanks for reading.

Holy shit lads the roast I made on the bbq was pure sex no I'm eating ice cream

#treatyoself

Nothing like a nice roast.

What kind of ice cream ? Also are you going to stick with 5/3/1 for squats and deadlifts?

are you still trying to be a twink?

is the guy who was asking about the ucleiko modifications still here?

knee is feeling better lads!!!11!!

Every time I record myself squat I notice my eccentric and concentric are really dissimilar.
Aside from the hyperextension on the eccentric, are there any other obvious issues and what the hell am I doing wrong to cause this?

Pic related is eccentric, concentric in next post

YES IM HERE JOFFREYYYYYYYYY

unlike you i am a nolife.

I would be running it as a 105 kg lifter for what its worth, and probably be doing it shortly after a comp

hey cutie

come here often?

Good to hear :)

Possible bracing issues?

It might help others if you put the images side by side.

Yeah, I'll do that. Posting from mobile atm.

do an upper lower split.

you're good morninging it a bit
hips shoot up, back angle goes flatter, knees push back.

and pls b in london

the maxing week is basically just like the first or last week of a competition block, then we start up again the next monday.
i'm considering uploading the spreadsheet and posting it but i'm not sure if i should.
ty friend
;^) i might if you stick around.

Pic one, bar is not over the middle of your foot, you're too upright. Pic 2 bar has come forwards to where it needs to be, and so you're more bent over. Bend over a little more when you start to squat. It's not a front squat you don't want to be upright. Bend over and use dat ass.

thanks, man.

>i'm considering uploading the spreadsheet and posting it but i'm not sure if i should.

is this because it's a UCLA thing?

thanks for replying to me from 2(?) threads ago btw.

Would you two mind fighting it out? Kind of opposite responses

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwbRTuR2YXARc29HblpOc2pOTWM/view?usp=sharing
you pick accessories on the last page.
and sure thing

>Also are you going to stick with 5/3/1 for squats and deadlifts?

Yes.

And comp bench... Please don't hate me, I've made a SSB/3/1 monster.

>are you still trying to be a twink?

"no"

youtu.be/zGgs89UeWt4?t=23

Use the barsense app. If the bar doesnt move away from the midfoot, youre probably having knee extension before hip extension aka Squatmorning

This doesn't really help at all, you need to be a little more explicit. Thanks for replying at least.

FEEDBACK PLEASE. THANK YOU.

aw shit senpai, thank you.

how can i ever repay you?

>looking for a rare or a dank meme

why this bird is doingthis?

even the chick on the left is laughing at you

>joffrey didnt get flooded to death

feels bad man

Oh right. I have the app and forgot about it.
She was waving at the camera for some reason

Don't really know where to post, you guys know your stuff - can someone check out my bench form? I've had to deload to 50kgs from 65kg as I was getting shoulder pain - I think I was flaring pretty badly.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUxeopWRvzs&feature=youtu.be

Can't see much from that angle

Looks okay but you are not getting tight in your setup at all

Speaking of bar sense, note the angle of the sleeve. You don't want the end of the barbell in line with midfoot, you want the bar where it sits on your back to line up with midfoot. If you just track the end of the sleeve then you're going to end up with the wrong idea.

>black text on bright saturated colours
Please make it stop

I dont think you can really have the bar anywhere except midfoot, you would lose balance. Or at least be able to tell immediately something was off when all the weight goes on your toes/heels

FUARK 140816 is that lbs or kgs?

Micrograms

Yeah I have some other videos but the angles probably worse, I had my phone leaning on barclip on 3ft foam box. Figure at least you could see elbow angle and shoulder positioning, but it doesn't show bar path at all.

When you say I'm not tight in my setup, are you saying all over? What should I be focusing on?

kek its the date you dip

strengtheory.com/how-to-bench/

The only thing I can determine from this angle is that you have your rack pins too low, and that you need to start pausing your reps.

I forgot my workout notebook so just curls, ab work, incline chest press, lat pull downs and triceps pushdowns

use your phone you weirdo

i didn't pick the color scheme tBh.

Come with me

Leave this place behind

Let's get fucking huge

tl;dr

Eat mroe

see

why would i have gotten flooded to death?

If you're fat, maybe 22-25% bf, are your maintenance calories for maintaining that weight considered "surplus" when people talk about gaining muscle on a surplus?

Does anyone know how to save a video from barsense?

Dude I really dont understand the question, but if youre above 15-18% there really is not a good reason to ever bulk, and you could probably even gain strength on a slow cut.

Anyone have the OP's pic from the PLG gen from 3-4 days ago of the redhead/brunette lifter who looked emotionally hurt?

>deadlift 215 for first time (dyel that started like a month ago)
>back is numb last rep
>who fucking cares get your 5th in
>do it
>feel like I have DOMS right there
>skip a couple workouts, can bend without feeling pain now, but still a little tight

what did I even do? at least you didn't fuck up like me with babyweight.

Wew

How do I even manage this

Record yourself, your sense of form is likely non-existant

Couple of things could be going wrong.

Could be standard squatmorning.

Could be losing upper back bracing at the bottom.

Upload to YouTube

You do what I do and start too upright after your walkout and end up with the bar just a little behind midfoot going into the squat.

I'm not sure if it's a goodmorning or if I'm trying to be way too upright on the descent

wew thats ugly

dont divebomb.
see where your knees are in the hole? keep them there when you ascend instead of letting them shift back

It looks like a squat morning to me, video goes kinda fast and Im tired, though.

Look at two angles, the one made by your knee, and the one made by your thighs and body. If the angle.of the knee opens with very minor movement of the angle.by the hips, you dump torque off of your legs and onto your hips and back.

Again, I think you would notice being "too upright". With a bar more than bodyweight, any movement backwards or forwards would be felt pretty drastically; you would feel like all of your weight was on your heels or toes. Dont even take my word for it, next time you go to the gym, unrack it and purposefully move off of midfoot in either direction.

I'm confused

Turns out having a car to drive the ~3-4km to the gym instead of spending 30 minutes walking each way makes going to the gym a lot easier and more appealing, who knew?

Aren't we all lad

Been considering getting one of these, are they actually worth it? Pretty sure it's just gonna confirm my suspicion that I need to do more speed work

Rich Pastrami is my favorite all natural deli sandwich.
That being said iv spoken to Mr Piano one on one for about an hour. What I can tell you is that Mr. Prosperous Potatoes takes so much Anadrol and caffeine that on some level he knows his days are numbered. In fact he will not peruse any long term business deal or venture because he doubts he will live to see the profit. Mr. wealthy ParanĂ¡ only goes for short term high risk bets especially those that endanger his kidneys liver and heart.
Also Mr. Panomera slapped a retarded kid which definitely says a lot about his character.

nn lads

my pee pee made a poopy :((

Poutine I have eye cancer from that thread.
The autism on Veeky Forums is too much for me