Do you prefer Veeky Forums women as potential girlfriends?

Do you prefer Veeky Forums women as potential girlfriends?

I'm a 26 year-old kissless virgin. I'll take anyone.

>anyone
Apparently no hookers.

the 'ch0n: the post

Fit and thick, yes. Fit, but shapeless, hell no.

this

Literally the criteria I have is that she can't be so pathetic as to be willing to date someone like me

Everyone says that, until some tumblr fujo lonelyheart says she's looking for company.

do i prefer Veeky Forums women to ham beasts?
Yes i do next question these are easy OP

>there are only fit girls or fatties

if /fit / means they have they shit mind set that is so common here,i rather have someone less atractive but less of a shithead

Correct there are only fit girls or fatties
skinny fat still comes under fat sorry.

It'd be cool, but it's hardly something to base a relationship on.

Don't understand this, was kissless virgin at 18, banged a hooker, boom two years later I fucked 6 non-hooker girls ranging around 7-8/10 and have been in a serious relationship for 8 months.

Go fuck a hooker. Not sure what it does for you, but it made me into a confidence king. Also, jack off right before, then fuck her. Lasting 30 minutes and her asking you if she can stop was enough to consider myself some form of sex professional. Bullshit I know, but still, funny to think back.

seriously 30min on ur first try?

I lasted 45 minutes on my first time a couple of months ago in Indonesia, hooker was tight at too.
>TFW fell for the cardio is bad meme
>TFW out of breath before I even reach climax

My gf is a low-test 96lbs 5'8 cardio bunny.

She loves how much bigger and stronger I am compared to her.

>stronger and bigger than a cardio bunny
Not exactly an achievement.

HHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

You tend to last very long as you are too nervous to cum, or cum instantly because your dick is that of a KV

Yes. Not twiggy gooks though.

>tfw T H I C C grill seems interested

I-I don't know anymore

Seeing as how it was two years between banging a hooker and getting laid for real, I'd say it was 99% other factors. Who knows, though? Maybe that whore unlocked your inner chi and it built up for a couple of years.

What a shitty spike. The girl saw two blockers in front and went for a straight hit anyway. She could have at least tried to wipe or soft spike but nope, niggers gotta slam it every time. Props to the libero for nearly getting the block follow

fuck I need to start watching biking

If only she had an attractive face. She'd be too perfect to exist then.

o shit

It wasn't the hooker, it was just you being 18. Being a virgin at 18 is only weird on TV.

I dont think thats how it works user
Your laterfound success is most likely due to other factors, men jump ahead in progression from 18-20 so its not really strange

yes, because i don't want to die if she rolls over me in her sleep

Im not that guy but i understand where he is coming from
being alone for long enough your standards do drop significantly but you still have standards, you might think a girl who has a weird face is kinda cute but if a girl is overweight thats a dealbreaker

what a qt3.14

Yes. Also the taller the better.

>those retarded ass bangs

>bangs
>not the very best
Kill yourself, senpai.

I wouldn't date a non Veeky Forums girl. I will not lower my high standards even though I'm a 19 year old kissless virgin.

thank mrs. skeltal

Isn't the girl on the left highly underrated? She has potential.

Kazakhstan is definitely on it's way to be NUMBAH ONE in these olympics. Pretty girls and good lifts!

>tfw no thicc weightlifter qt gf

Lydia pls

>i will not lower my standars
the first part of that sentence explains the second

after having dated one for half a year yes, i do not want to go back to non muscular girls desu
it just feels different, better

Lydia the taattooed lady

>dat ass
Not so qt anymore desu.

>you will never be trampled by her stinky feet after a game

What's her name?

>potential
She knows about it.

She doesnt have to be "fit" by our standards but if she works out or do some sport that's nice

Oh my.

No I prefer Veeky Forums men as potential boyfriends.

I need a name, lads.

Kie?
At least I thing that's what her name tag says

What are you waiting for, brehs?

You guys know she's a muzzie right?

he broke some record too right?

So?

Yes.
And he can break my records as well.

Cute face, but her body is below average. Basically the asian version of Tailor Swift.

>but her body is below average

Shaped like a plank. That's below average, user.

How would you rate her? x/10.

Face 8/10
Body 4/10

What country do you live in that her body is below average? Certainly not the united states where the average girl is literally fat. In the US her body is a 7 just from how rare thinness is.

Make an overall score, nerd. 6/10?

Not a plank, just tall.

She's not going to have the same curviness as a 5'2" girl because she would need ridiculous watermelon sized breasts.

It's like how manlets can look a pretty muscular even if they just go to the gym for 6 months. Still, most women think the taller guy is better looking.

A plank is a plank no matter the height. Plus, curviness has little to do with height. There are 5 foot fridges, and 5'10" brickhouses, so if she magically became a midget she wouldn't just suddenly be significantly curvier. It's the shape of her body. That's just how her body is built.

>I WUNT ME SUM MEAT ON DEM DERE BONES
>I NEEDZ ME SOME 42EE KNOCKERS ON ANY LADY TYPE AND A NICE GUT TO MATCH HAW HAW

>does Veeky Forums prefer women who look like men?
well duh, this board is full of homosexuals

Almost no one actually thinks or behaves in real life like they do on the internet, even the assblasted hyper-autist metafags around here on Veeky Forums. Especially the assblasted hyper-austist metafags.

>Plus, curviness has little to do with height.

LOL. Show me a curvy girl 6'2" or taller. I don't mean like a giant hambeast, but a curvy girl.

Hint: you can't. Even awesome breasts/ass will look pretty small on a very tall girl.

Maybe tall girls aren't you're thing, but that's something else altogether. I's not like with men where being taller is better. Some people like tall girls and some people like short and maybe most people prefer average but don't really care all that much as long as the girl isn't taller than they are.

Ho fug

Is this love?

Wait until you can get a super hot girlfriend unless you just don't care about your social status.

The point you're missing is that girl has neither awesome breasts nor ass. She's not a plank because she's tall, she's a plank because she ain't got shit.

>TFW

>NO

>KAZAKH

>GF

In the grave I go.

How can leglets even compete?

How tall is she?

I hope she hates Jews as much as I do.

Cute! CUUUUTE!

Sabina is 6ft. Tatyana in the middle is a little taller.

Huh... She really is a twig. My sister is 6'2'', and doesn't look that lanky. I thought you were going to say 6'5'' or somewhere about.

wtf I love jack saniels now

obligatory

The bad skin is really hurting her score. Shame, she could be a lot cuter. Sabina has that naturally porcelain skin.

I thought Kazakhstan was just shit skins and allahus but apparently it's light skinned asians?

Slav gentics mixed with natty mongol conqueror genetics.

Why do you appologize you beta faggott. Retards like you are the problem today. Too scared to say what you want without hurting someone elses feelings. You even appologized on the internet, i can imagine your mouth breathing, crusty cheeto fingers. Right or wrong, you're still a beta bitch.

Yeah, the first and only Kazakhstani I ever met looked straight up Asian.

>you might think a girl who has a weird face is kinda cute but if a girl is overweight thats a dealbreaker
same desu

>ass bangs
kek

Michelle Jenneke will always be # 1

fucking dropped

>modest
>pure
>subservient

wew lad

>the first and only Kazakhstani I ever met looked straight up Asian
kek, same

>subservient
fuck that shit, i want a partner who has self esteem and does something worthwile with their life, not some idiot who believes in some retarded sky daddy