White population: 75%

USA(2017) stats if Herbert Hoover didn't lose to FDR
GDP: $25.0 trillion
GDP growth: 4.38%
GDP per capita: $80,000
Public Debt: 32.8% of GDP
Labor Force: 120 million
White population: 89%

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

USA(2017) stats if Charles Lindbergh became president
GDP: $26.3 Trillion
GDP growth: 4.91%
GDP Per Capita: $110,000
Public debt: 24% of GDP
Labor force: 130 million
Non-Hispanic White population: 90%

USA(2017) if Eugene V. Debs became president
GDP: Immeasurable
GDP Growth: Unrestricted
GDP Per Capita: Endless
Public Debt: Nonexistent
Labour Force: Countless
White population: 0%

USA if I become president
GDP: no government agency exists to compile such data
Public debt: ha ha ha, I understand there used to be such a thing as the Federal Reserve trifling about with such foolishness but we've moved on from that thankfully and last I heard all the Fed governors were in prison
Labor force: whatever we need
White population: >90%

Is a high white population supposed to be good?

>White population: 75%
>75%
That ship sailed like 40 years ago

If today you live in Sierra Leone or Pakistan or Laos and you want your kids to enjoy a good life, the sensible thing is to get the hell out of there. Find some way to get into Europe, or North America, Australia, or New Zealand, white countries. If you hope for your kids to live well, you want them living under white supremacy, in a country built by and governed by whites, preferably by northwest Europeans, most preferably by the British.

And that's what people are doing. Everyone's dream worldwide is to live in a country built by and governed by northwest-European whites. You can curl your lip all you like when you say "white supremacy," but the truth is, white supremacy's awfully popular with the wretched of the earth. I started out calling it, this decades-long trend I'm describing, I started out calling it despair the death of hope. I do believe there is that side to it; but there's also a sort of cynical throwing-up of hands, saying something like: "Ah, screw it, my people are never going to make any decent showing by ourselves. Let's settle for living off the white man's bounty."

Muslims, blacks, American Indians, Pacific Islanders have settled into dependency or, if you don't mind really plain speaking: parasitism.

They've tried independence and self-support, and it didn't work out. So, live off the white man's benevolence. If you don't have the good fortune to live in a white country, just break into one.

u must be a euro, your incredulity bespeaks an inexperience with mexicans and blacks

back to /pol/

>75%

If your country isn't European or East Asian there's a high chance it's a violent, poor fuckhole, and it's because of the inhabitants.

You know what faggot, at least he puts thought and effort into his contributions. I'll take ten of those "/pol/" posters over this meme shit anyday. At least then we can expect some degree of intelligent discourse.

If somebody spent 10 hours making a replica of Michelangelo's Davidmade out of human feces, no matter how good they make it look, it would still be made of shit.

>White population: 0%

lol, nice shitpost.

>75%

>He doesnt like statues made of shit
How do you become such a pleb?

>someone on his that just sensibly explained what almost any young liberal would deny vehemently
Alright that's all folks.
Nice shitpost

>what is colonialism
Kill yourself my man.

I don't even know what you're trying to say now that you seem to just spew random buzzwords.
What about colonialism is at all related to this user, go on and elaborate.

I highly suggest you do us all a favour and commit suicide my friend.

Exactly

Stop acting like cancer shit and answer his question.
'Ummmmmm, like, what is colonialism?'
You're not on Jeopardy you snide cunt.

>most preferably by the British.
Troll

If someone is too dense to see the effects colonialism has had on the colonized regions, then they're not worth talking to.

USA(2017) stats if Aaron Burr didn't lose to Thomas Jefferson
GDP: $27.5 trillion
GDP growth: 6.72%
GDP per capita: $132,000
Public Debt: 19.3% of GDP
Labor Force: 230 million
White population: 91%

You are A U T I S T I C

And you are uneducated and just plain stupid.