Less than 120 hours until LINK conference

is ur body ready, biz? ready to enter the promised land? ready to have that middle class car, middle class home, middle class lifestyle...without having to work for it?

i am ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY

MIDDLE CLASS FANCY

My body is ready

Yep, no need for a big show. But having a few hundred k extra would help a lot of people continue in the way they are living now while relieving all their stress.

Let's go sergey, do it man!

9k linklet. Will I make it bros?

Can any rich anons take me to 10k?

0x5966ceefe21ff6ae39d2f237c0b9fb2b5c7fb2d7

time to sell it off

this shit is going to tank so hard

Stop fucking begging you piece of cancer, you think someone is actually going to donate you 430 dollars for doing nothing? Jesus.

i already bought many things off of my profits. Will purchase a home with chainlink, my wedding, etc
I recently started working from home because of LINK. we are going to be filthy rich.

>my wedding,

Why do you hate money? Women lose value over time. Also 50% chance of divorce, 80% initiated by the woman.

I'm going to buy myself a house and some extra land. And take care of some people I know. And maybey get a gently used luxury car (~40k).

Stop reminding me

I can't buy shit. I only have 601 link. OMG kept my money hostage with its bullshit.

Link can only go but up. It is already silently being adopted (Request), pending SIBOS news, only listed on RetardDelta and shitty Binance, and the team has not say A SINGLE WORK for FOMO, not a single pic with a skateboard with GE/Cisco/Microsoft stickers.

The moment that the team just hinted a positive news, or that is listed on another exchange.... shit is going to explode!!!
If you are not seeing this, you will not make it.

>Less than 120 hours until LINK conference
What conference?

SIBOS is 5 days away, so that can't be what you meant.

please.... sell your Links, you are not worthy.

I'll tell you what will happen OP.
Everyone thinks it brings them to lambo land and sells. Price drops and GG

I thought you Pajeets are good at math, let me help
5 days = 120 hours

Conference priced in. Will be dumping approx 1 hour before. Dont be bag holding guys.

>priced in
You can't price in future exposure.

>future investors are already priced in

>future investors
nice joke

What do you think SIBOS is?

>delusional people waiting until the conference hits

this just shows its gonna dump hard af the moment the confrence hits

I'm at 30k Link. But I don't think it will make it. Mostly bc of how excited we are all about. We can not be happy, it just can't happen. Shits gonna crash after sibos I can feel it

unless new exchanges are added the day of or after the conference I would sell half my bags now to secure some profit and buy some dips along the way.

sadly I feel the exact same way

a little bit, but they said announcements won't happen until afterwards anyway

I'm at 4k LINK. I'm aiming for 10k, but I have a sneaking suspicion we'll go back down to $.36 before it goes back up. I'm gonna wait two more days before I buy more.

why is begging so fucking normal here? are they all 12 and think that shit is ok?

>$.36
I can feel that too.

>the team hasn't given us a single bit of news
Not a good thing no matter how you Brainlets try to spin it

I have 523 link, I know the feel.

Just be smart
Use whatever you make and invest back again into a new ico or go at btc/eth and play the waiting game until you make it ;)

I have 1250 link. Spare me some of yours so you can preemptively pay it forward for better future gains?

Everyone that "sells the news" for the conference can get the fuck out of LINK.

I hope it 5x the next day and they are left out forever.

How many Link should I hold to actually make it?

Currently have about 30k... I want to sell 20k at $2...will 10k be enough to hold and make it?

Sell 10k at 4 dollars.
You'll thank yourself later.

ok thank you wise user

Digibyte 2.0 right here

Can't wait for the sharpie in pooper thread after it tanks post-conference

>Digibyte 2.0 right here
DGB went 3x before the conference

>gets rich
>marries
You are a special kind of retard right?

>prenup holding in court