Guys

Guys,

I can't stop smoking pot. I kicked my benzo and alcohol problem but pot just won't leave me. has anyone successfully quit? I am so bored without it.

Try lifting weights faggot.

1 year sober from all substances today. I wanted to live life instead of dreaming of it. Hopefully you get to that point too.

>quit alcohol & benzos
>can't quit pot

shit does not compute

I do but that only takes up so much time.

You didn't quit any. You substituted it for pot. Nothing is impossible pussy.

Yes I know its strange. I just want to quit because I feel like it is going to hurt my academics this year

same bro

You're probably just a boring person that does nothing but smoked weed and justify your doing nothing as okay because you're always high and it's fun to do nothing while high. Stop smoking and find something to do to keep your mind off of it. I stopped smoking because I realized I didn't even enjoy it. It was just a habit that I kept up with for so long and felt normal when I was high as opposed to not. Stop being a lazy munching shit and do something worthwhile because smoking pot is very worthwhile. Unless you're a productive outgoing hobby having stoner which doesn't seem to be the case with you.

Op needs to substitute women and lifting instead of pot

Pot isn't very worthwhile*

I smoked about a gram a day from 15 to 18 with a big bong.
Quit last October so almost a year ago.
I still smoke a cone with my m8s maybe 3 or 4 times a year.

Weed is degenerate. All my stoner friends act like niggers now. I used to act like a nigger when I smoked weed daily. You listen to rap and think you're depressed and misunderstood right? Life aint shit but bitches and money nigga!!. Lol I was such an idiot in high school.

Smoking weed everyday is for losers. Would you get wasted every day? No? So why get high every day? If you're older than 18 and smoke weed on a daily basis you're a loser and a degenerate. It will fuck you up long-term.

Start coke

I'm from SoCal so I'm pretty much obligated to smoke weed and lift weights.

>it's fun to do nothing while high

It's even MORE fun to do literally anything while high. Stoners who do nothing would do nothing sober, too.

OP here should I just quit cold turkey and flush it all down the toilet?

Sell it off you fucking doofus, or give it away.

Leave it on a park bench somewhere so someone can find it.

Selling an item with illegal drug residue on it. Yeah, great idea. Throw that shit away.

I'm just afraid that if i don't flush it now then i won't have the guts to not buy again

When you smoke weed everyday, it seems like everything is boring sober. But it's not that things are more boring now, you have just conditioned yourself to think that getting stoned is required for entertainment and fun. Just break habit. Go three days without smoking. It's probably not that different from when you were smoking

Sounds like you just grew up. I did all those same things growing up, except I never stopped smoking. I did stop being a worthless teenager though, but some people never grow out of that, even if they don't smoke

You might need help to quit. I tried a bunch of times and couldnt. Tried therapy and it worked. You gotta quit everything at once too m8. I got rid of all substances, including nicotine and caffeine. Feels good desu.

Replace lifting with smoking

Smoke it all one last final sesh

this kek, 10/10 high

I'm a daily smoker, but I also don't pay for it due to connections in the industry.

Moved on to vape on account of preserving my lungs.

As a regular, I dont let my habit negatively effect my life. There's no urge to be constantly stoned or anything. It honestly helps with more creative hobbies, or makes mundane tasks more enjoyable. It's also a great icebreaker, and has helped pull all sorts of poon.

I understand that some people have addictive personalities and can't draw the line of when to restrain oneself, but I think it's a fantastic drug.

I have more problems with alcohol, even if it's the best wingman I ever knew.

i smoked every day in college for four years

i couldn't function without getting high. i couldn't get motivated to do anything without getting high. i couldn't even get hungry without getting high.

after i graduated i just quit cold turkey. gave all my stuff to friends, deleted dealers' numbers out of my phone, etc. first couple weeks were rough.... eating because i knew i needed to instead of because i felt hungry. had to force myself out of bed because the thought of going to work or going to the gym or even going shit without being high seemed ridiculously unappealing.

then it started getting easier. now i don't even miss it. haven't smoked in like 3 years at this point

Used to smoke almost daily through University. It went from pot makes video games fun to video aren't as fun without pot, and then it felt almost necessary to smoke pot to enjoy anything.

It gets problematic when you use it all the time because 'it feels good'. I had some solid trips that made me realize this and I just stopped doing it. Try going cold turkey, or slowly cut it out of your life, but the key thing to take away is you need something to do with your time. Pot just kills another couple hours until you have to go to bed and worry about it another day, but the problem will never be fixed until you sort your hobbies out.

Are you working? Are you in school? What do you do with your time?

Make edibles and wean yourself off of it.

Stopped smoking 3 days ago after smoking 4-5 times per day for around a year.

I feel so motivated and full of energy again, and it made me realize that one of the biggest gains goblins are daily weed smoking.
My resting heart rate is 20bpm less than when I smoked it, and I have so much less desire to eat shit foods.

Only thing is the first few nights are pretty tricky to fall asleep, it seems to be getting better already though. Also, my lungs feel a bit sore, since smoking makes the lungs produce more mucous, so when you take really deep breaths it feels slightly uncomfortable.