Veeky Forums hey, why I beta version, that is, the gym label meme, it is when I go to the gym...

Veeky Forums hey, why I beta version, that is, the gym label meme, it is when I go to the gym, everyone but is that is running out, I try to work, you are allowed do not you ?

im lost the confidence and willingness to work, I will help to fit .

In addition - it is carried out exactly how to do a squat box ?

I actually tried to decipher that autism. Fuck you.

English isn't your first language, is it?

>you are allowed do not you ?

what the fucking fuck are you talking about?

Okay, this is the best I can do guys:

hey Veeky Forums, why am I beta, is the gym a meme? is it when i go to the gym everyone is running? i try to work out, but you aren't allowed to, are you?

I'm losing confidence and willingness to work out, I want to get fit.

In addition - how exactly does one carry out a box squat?

This is not what I thought it user. I go to the gym, please try it why ask when sometimes trying to develop that you can not work with other people? Can I make a beta version ? Or do you have another reason ?

Also, I do not - English is my second language .

Also, why do you, you need to create a box to low?

Is it clear?

You autistic son of a bitch. What the fuck are you trying to say?

Since I this is my beta version or it is another reason when I go to the gym , or the other people we are trying to say that is the reason that I can not work together? Also, how do you have jump box that you can do properly this exercise?

You do not need to insult my name .

Can we clearly understand it?

Fuck this, I'm out. You jibbering cuntbag, I just wasted like 10 minutes trying to translate this shit.

No - I read your piece stupid American citizen who can be direct hatred had enough of this place is dirty, you. Fuck your country and your country I have two women drat bag. I do not know the answer to my question, you insult me, here we come to the simple advice. So, actually your sewing.

>mfw reading this post

this thread gave me a fucking brain hemorrhage

What's your native language?

I think it would be easier for us to understand what you're trying to say if you just wrote it in your language so we can translate it.

Now this is not how you act when you want people to help you friendo.

Also are you a gook or a turk, because I'm pretty sure no native indoeuropean language speaker would create that word salad.

To answer your question you can use a regular bench to do box squats, if you can't do them with weight do body weight or hold a dumbbell

Fuckin troll is obvious, some english-second-language speaker doesn't sound like this, intentional gibberish does, and if that "fuck america" insult out of nowhere doesn't tip you off idk what does. I hope he is same fagging these angry responses and that you are not this gullible

Amerifats :D

I very easily, it is sometimes when I go to the gym, I have tried to work with other people, they know what I sometimes happened that was not so I think. Have you guys say, because there is no other reason for everything I have is a beta version, do you have this?
Also, if you can get a box with no weight ?

Language, however, is no excuse for you guys, it was a first for me if they need to.

if they don't let you work in, just say you will call for the gym staff, and that it isn't their solo equipment mate

So, it does not mean, I thought that the beta is what? Thank you a lot for this purpose. In addition, I get to do a box squat weights on my back like a squat?

My thanks to all of you the answer is, I have to will come here for many problems

Do not put a barbell on your back when doing box squats.

If they don't let you work in, speak to the gym staff.

You are certainly a beta.

Is there anything else you foreign fuck?

You do not have it will to swear.

One or more question here is what this site has been a lot of reading, I think he is thinking, and I think it has I get a name, I knew, I wonder if they will make a name in order to know me, just come here for a problem or want to know how the gym? I will be try it quickly.

This is for the sake of good intentions. Thank you friends.

If you are talking about making a name, just type the name into the NAME box when making a post, and if you want a trip just type #PASSWORD afterwards.

Thank you, friends, you can get your help, I think this is now. I tell you, these people need help, not here, it was hoped that the time had come to return. I have to be the alpha. Thank you for your portions, it would be like.

WHAT HAVE YOU FUCKERS DONE

>this thread

>I have to be the alpha

WEW