I hope all of you are voting for this to be on binance sempais

That's when the real moon mission starts and we'll be right alongside link-sama

quads confirm moon mission

ffs, well it will moon anyway

When?

15th October

nvm that's not the binance date

How do we vote? Isn't it over for this month with SUB

How much odn to get put of poorfaggot status? 1k? 5k? 10k?

If you knew what I knew, you wouldn't be panicking about this.

Mooning fags
twitter.com/Obsidian_ODN/status/918039848786722816

Smart money is already in and waiting for the new exchange releases.

whatever the amount is that you want to x10 by EOY, user

Hopefully I doesn't until the 15th. Still waiting for dda transfer.

While I would be melting with happiness at 10x, 5-7 by year end is a more realistic target.

You guys kidding me this shit is gonna start a revolution. It can replace both Monero and Strat as a one stop anonymous data and finance transfer application. Corporations worried about messenger security will be all over this. The dark web cucks will cream their pants when they can send images and videos completely encrypted and descentralized. If you don't buy and Hold atleast 10k ODN while it's this price you have brain damage. This coin is gonna be top 5 and the number one name in encrypted data transfer. Messenger app is already shown to exist. New exchange on the 15th. Master Node with 10% return each year. You want passive income so you don't have to be a little bitch ass wage slaving cuck own a masternode and hold for 5 years every time someone sends a message on Skype when those faggets partner with Obsidian because they realize it's the future you will get paid. Now your lazy greedy ass can spend all your time messaging your side bitch without getting caught all thanks to ODN. Thank me later. ODN: XVewnaopGfwK5Ewjc94Mo8wkw6WrTwWSX5

wake me up when it's on a decent market

I am ready. Give me $20 per ODN and I will make it

>wake me up when it's 3x as expensive so I can save 5 minutes I'd spend registering into cryptopia

>he fell for the ODN meme

anyone with half a brain can see this is gona be huge. im not saying its gonna go to 1bil marketcap that soon, but look at how much garbage there is on the first page of cmc (mgo, mona.....). I bet it will get to qat least top 50 within a few weeks.

As soon as this goes to HitBTC next week it will pump to $1.50 for a new all time high and then settle at $1+ this is the lowest it will ever be right now. Quit being a lazy shit and buy on craptopia before this shit launches

Too bad your competitor will release decentralized file storage and secure messaging in 1 month...

You mean the enterprise competitor who won't bother with plebs like you?

Who is that? I want to buy 100k

DION is a shitty coin with a horrible logo and name no company will want to work with. Those neckbeards are gonna get shit on because it's the second mouse that's get the cheese. ODN will be able to take their code and reverse engineer the shit out of it to create a more user friendly stable environment. Thanks for beta testing cuckwad

>typical braindead ODN fanboy
DIONS is not even the coin name, it's one of coin's feature. And it's gonna be released in 20 days, the clock is ticking.

You have to push ODN dev to release their software before IOC release it. Otherwise you will lose first mover advantage.

Make no mistake, I hold both IOC and ODN (50:50). And I will dump whoever comes out last.

Why is this even a thing still? You guys already had your pump. Time to move on you self deprecating shills.

nice just sold 100k

This hasn’t even hit a decent volume exchange yet. It’s only in Crytopia, and will hit HitBTV on Sunday, and it serms that also Binance relatively soon.

It barely even started, faggot. Stay poor.

You fucking idiot. You think people will be rushing to buy once it's on another low tier exchange? The most likely scenario is another dump.

>HitBTC and Binance
>low tier exchanges
Brainlet, why don’t you look at what happened with coins like WTC for reference? Also, it’s well above ICO price while on fucking Cryptopia.

It's above the ico price because ico folks are waiting to move their shit onto a slightly more legit exchange to dump it at. Don't have any more illusions about this. Just take the profit and be happy. This is your fair warning

You're talking about IOCuck aren't you, lmao

Yeah good thing i sold all my ANS after its first pump, oh wait. Stfu newfag

Sorry ODN cucks.

Screencapped. We will see one week from now.

You are cherry picking a rare occasion. In most cases, a coin will never reach its former ath after a pump and dump scheme has occured

yeah well I make money by picking the winners that do. and ODN is one. you can hardly even call 20k a pump when you consider ODN's tiny market cap. so either buy it or stfu n die.

see you at 50k sats

We all like to think we pick winners. Helps us sleep better at night

hey pajeet discord member how's your FUD going?

Lol wtf are you talking about. Tell me what I've said to be wrong. Go on