How does it feel to be a Byzaboo?

How does it feel to be a Byzaboo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hbv9NZqZmGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty harsh, everyone calls you Greek, no one believes you when you tell them you're actually Roman. Normanboos laugh at you, so do the HRE kids, and Romaboos look down on you.

feels bad man

Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.

I don't know

>Be byzantine empire

>Be basically the foundation for modern Christian thought

>Be at war pretty much your whole existence

>Try and fail to regain the Western roman empire

>Western pagans and barbarians constantly fucking things up

>Persians and Arabs constantly invading but you still hold off countless inclusions into Europe

>Finally the West gets its shit together and decides to help you

>They take back land but don't share it

>All they really do is make the muslims even madder and they take back all the territory

>After years of tensions these Westerners pillage your city in the name of a god you helped teach them about

>Finally fall to Turks shortly after and your people become muslims and ethnically mix in

Life as a Byzaboo must be pain

My end-game is a revived Byzantium. Greek areas in the West will be Neo-Byzantium nation.

anyone have that albert einstein byzantine copypasta

What's that bomb called, that kills the humans yet leaves the buildings standing?

Hydrogen bomb?

No wait, I think it's a Neutron bomb, fuck.

this.
it hurts all the time

Pretty good.
Byzantium makes some people mega butthurt for some reason. Always fun to watch some retard have a meltdown.
Best part is, I'm also an Ottoboo, so one interest ends, another begins.

> I'm also an Ottoboo

It's pain.

I am not Ottoboo per se, but I respect their achievements pre 17th era, how they ran their empire and how they were a menace the whole world feared for almost 400 hundred years.

Fun fact: Kemal Ataturk wanted 2 wood workers for his house in Ankara, and 2 Greek guys then there to work. When Ataturk learned they are Greeks, he asked them if they know about the Green national heroes of the 1821 revolution.The Greek guys said yes, and then Kemal asked them if they know the history of this area? "You were born here, raised here, the crosses on your orthodox churches were higher than the islamic crescents on our minarets, we allowed your culture to thrive with theatres and trade, Ismir was called Greek for that, and you still volunteered to join the Greek army to attack your own country? We shouldn't have saved some of you, we should have slain all of you.". Kemal was pissed and this was his conversation with 2 Greek commoners nethertheless.

There is even a video, albait in Greek with the interview of one the 2 guys, old men now, where they meet each other after almost 50 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hbv9NZqZmGw

Really makes you think. It's just interesting how byzantine and ottoman culture fuzed so easily, if it' wasn't the religious differences I don't think people would mind not being called Ottomans, be it Greeks or Turks, as they could be the cultural descendants of the Romans this way.

Its like beeing a Romeboo except you feel more special and are more dismissive.

Feels good man. Well be back!

Feels like a cuckold desu

Sad...
It always reminds you of a great potential, ruined by incopetent empeors, retarted intrigues and westerner betrayal.
Im not even mad at Ottomans, they achieved what they always dreamt about and did it extremely fairly with no bullshit.

Byzaboos are subhumans

We're not cultural descendants of Rome you retarded subhuman Byzantines were not even Roman they were just roleplaying Greeks we Turks are culturally Iranic.

Quite fucking sad.

I play the Byzantine Empire in any game I get my hands on and Make Byzantium Great Again.

But I know it will never be the case, the Byzantine element will never be back in Constantinople or Anatolia, real shame.

It pisses me off to no end that the entire history of Byzantine Empire is Emperor getting "backstabbed" and then everything going to hell.

A few examples that come to mind, Emperor Maurice, Romanos in the battle of Manzikert, Manuel Komnenos son, then the entire ordeal of the 4th Crusade and the stupid emperors.

Finally Byzantine Empire has a chance to recover with the Palaiologoi, but no here is a civil war.

The only time I remember the Byzantines getting their ass handed to them without them shooting themselves in leg, is the battle of Yarmouk.

You are a retard if you think you are cultural descendants of Romans, I said that if Byz and Ottos culture fuzed they would consider themself cultural descendants of Rome. But, it's for the better, roaches like you belong to the sewer of the bumfuck nowhere in central asia.

>Byzaboo screeching
stay irrelevant Byzaboo subhuman you'll never be Roman.

Better not being Roman or Greek than being a Turk. Sad.

Look at me in the eye cracker

2 replies in a row you use the word "subhuman". Are you compensating for something roachie?

Byzaboos should know their place. The more i repeat the word the more they'll realize what Byzaboos actually are.

Got a problem with that? I can make you sit on my Seljuk mace.

Since this thread has probably a large amount of people who know about Byzantine history, does anyone know of any amazing Byzantine battles/victories?
I mean impressive battles like Thermopylae, Platea, or Alexanders Battles.

Where they employed impressive tactics to defeat their enemies.

look up battle of kleidon

>Siege of Rome (537–538)
>Battle of Nineveh (627)
>Siege of Constantinople (717–718)
>Battle of Lalakaon (863)
>Battle of Arcadiopolis (970)
>Battle of Kleidion (1014)
>Battle of Sirmium (1167)
>Battle of Antioch on the Meander(1211)
>Battle of Pelagonia(1256)
After that, it's kind of dead end...
You could argue that Siege of Constantinople (1453) was a great last stand against Ottomans because it's astonishing just how much long they managed to hold off against the turks, even Mehmet was surprised.