Acne Scars

hi Veeky Forums i have acne scars as u can see along with some discoloration red spots. what do?

kill myself, be a hermit until they fade away like people claim it does over time? i drink nothing but water. i take pills to stop breakouts. i wash my face twice a day. every time i get a breakout it turns into a scar. advice wanted thx

Other urls found in this thread:

humanlimbregeneration.com/man-regrows-finger-tip-with-pigs-bladder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't put your life on hold just because you aren't looking as good as you possibly can, it will take longer to fade than you can afford to wait.

Wear sunscreen.

Guaranted to work

I had acne scars in highschool, went away. Im 22 now only thing wrong with my skin is its incredibly fucking dry.
My forehead keeps peeling and flaking like a motherfucker.

Skin health general?

What do you anons do for super dry skin.

>until they fade away

Don't get your hopes up man. Theyre not gonna get noticeably better than the pic you posted.
If you tried everything then youre one of those guys for who accutane is the only solution.

My dad is a dermathologist who set me on two cycles of roaccutane when I was 17 after conventional methods failed. 27 now and the acne never came back.

No they won't. You need to undergo laser and refracturing treatment. Can be quite expensive so either: be rich; be desperate enough to spend a lot of your income on it; wait for new technology; use concealer.

Its less about breakouts and more about getting rid of the scars

Get a moisturizer, use it in the morning and at night. Starting applying vit e oil and coconut oil to your skin at night.

Dermaroller (haven't used one myself but have heard good things)
I personally use a cream that contains a sort of snail excrete that snails excrete to repair their shell if it's been damaged
haven't been using it for that long but it does seem to have had some positive effect on my scars

Not OP but what is the cream called? Sounds interesting.

well the cream i use is Regenerating Cream by Natura Media, but the snail excrete that it contains is called Helix Aspersa

Probably a retarded question but where do you buy it from? I'm trying to look into it but I can't find any place that sells it and their site just seems to give a summary of the product. Always looking to try something new and that snail stuff seems interesting.

Get a Derma roller, it works and will reduce the pigmentation.

Well I bought it from a place called Life, which is a storechain that has stores in (atleast) sweden and finland.
I think that if you look around a bit more you'll find a product with the excrete that you can buy. Can't help you anymore right now since i gotta go
gl mate

Reminds me of this
humanlimbregeneration.com/man-regrows-finger-tip-with-pigs-bladder

Thanks a bunch user. Found a similar product that I might try when I have the cash to spare

only good answer in this thread, had to go through that as well (took a year because I had bad acne) but now im free and no scars

acne scars that serious never fade lmao
time to kill yourself
or you could deal with it

Moisturize with cocoa butter.

Urea cremes: Nothing beats Urea cremes.
It is and always will be the holy grail of skin care.

cover them up with some facial hair?

Plenty of good looking people have those scars. Be as good as you can, in every other way, and no one will give a shit about the scars.

OP
Do what i did, grow a beard, that way people can't see the scars

Cold showers did the trick for me, it was the warm water that dried my skin

tretinoin cream. Works wonders.

My face is way worse than yours OP and I don't give a fuck. Life goes on like normal. Don't give a shit what people say just lift and then nobody will give a shit how your face looks

The discoloration will fade in a few years. The scars might get slightly less noticeable but don't expect any miracles. My situation is worse than yours but fuck it. Girls still mire and I still get laid regularly so I don't really care.

Once I get a more stable and better paying job I might take care of one scar I have though which is located just between my eyes and the bridge of the nose. Makes it look like I'm frowning more often than I am so it doesn't really reflect my actual state of mind.

You can get good microdermabrasion machines for a couple hundred. I'm about to get a kendal

Mirin dat high test jaw tho

at what age did you guys start having acne and when did it go away?

Sorry they bug you so much man, I think there are face worse things for facial aesthetics than acne scars.
Do what you can to manage them, give them a bit of time, but most of all focus on accepting them as part of your skin and work hard to develop everything else you can.

Get a 'mired body, good hair, dress Veeky Forums, social gains. A bit of scarring won't matter even if it is on your face.

In my experience, Retinoids work, but only the prescription ones. Also don't put your life on hold because of acne, I did it for like a year and it really sucked.

Don't worry too much about it, seems there's great advice in this thread and meanwhile just stop thinking about it. People don't hate you for it.

>when did it go away
>Sweatingfrogface.jpeg

Vitamin E oil

Mine faded quite a bit just given time.

I actually consulted with a surgeon about getting em lasered a few months ago. I told my buddies about it and they were basically like "what fucking scars?" after I spent a minute trying to get the lighting right, the most I got was "I mean I guess I see some on your temples", and I realized I'm probably just seeing them because I know they're there.

Go to a dermatologist you stupid faggot and they will assess you and provide you the most suitable treatment. Your skin will never be 100% perfect but it can be greatly improved. It involves time, money, effort and above all else, patience. Book a consultation with a derm as soon as possible.

grow a beard

Honestly if you've gotta take a photo that close to show people, then to other people they're not ridiculously noticeable.

Plus I just don't think adults, men or women, really care as much? I've got scarring like you and it's never impeded me. Shit, it doesn't really show up in photos either.