What's up with this Ripple Conference?

Can anyone explain what's on with this upcoming conference. Since the announcment it dropped hard, but now it rises like never before. I heard they try to test the block-chain on well known names like Satander and UniCredit!
cnbc.com/2017/10/10/ripple-has-over-100-clients-as-mainstream-finance-warms-to-blockchain.html

Shall I invest b4 it's to late?
Some friends say it will moon 3 days before the conference? What now?

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/8dcd3fa4-adbb-11e7-beba-5521c713abf4
hivergent.com/you-shouldnt-invest-in-ripple-and-not-because-its-a-scam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Push

you shouldve known about this conference bud. This will probably peak at .30-.35. Unless theres some insane news.

Prolly a deal with the FED to start digitizing central bank assets to the blockchain.

yuge.jpg

Ripple's CEO has promised a "huge" announcement but won't say what it is yet. On top of that, Ripple the company is all in on XRP and are extremely bullish.

I've seen price predictions all over the place, but the most reasonable ones seem to be $1-$2.50 by the end of 2017.
>inb4 muh magic number market cap

Dude if XRP hits $2.50 I'll effectively retire.

Sell the news fucktard. Lurk moar.

>well known names like Satander and UniCredit!
who

I envy you, I can only afford to put $1500 into crypto. And Ripple is only 30% of my portfolio

I've not seen any predictions even close to those figures you have quoted, let alone 'reasonable' ones.

stay poor, deluded linkie. Thanks for buying my bags at ATH.

>j-just HODL... lambo soon...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even the technicals for XRP are a buy...not considering the buybacks and the fact they have a conference with ex fed chair...

lol

Ah, the high quality level of discussion I have come to expect from Veeky Forums. Thanks for not letting me down, user.

Reality check: Ripple's current market cap is 10 billion. Global crypto market cap is ~160 billion. Sorry matey :( But I hope you get some nice gains after the conference :)

Try to think bigger picture.
The conference isn't for the guy who makes under 100k and puts a couple of grand into Crypto.
It's for Institutional Investors to buy big on XRP.

1 to 2.5.
you are so fucking retareddlodl olol

I am curious about this "huge" news i mean the last big announcment i followed was with komodo and they were just some nerd presenting what they plan to do in the future. Said they will be finished with their project b4 2018, meh lets see! Never mind i just bougth some of that shit

lol either you are a troll or a retard. reported your post!

don't worry mate, i also only started with 1500, could of almost doubled it in the beggining of september but nah since my portfolio wasn't at 100% profit i decided to wait untill it got to that magic number, huge mistake. now i'm at 2100, one day if we are lucky and do good calls we will hopefully reitre too with our investment.

global crypto market will continue to rise man

Hope the news are amazig and Ripple will moooon again!!

Ditto

news flash. no way xrp hits a dollar anytime soon. the value will be controlled by ripple and they will make certain you can't cash out into lambo world. what purpose does a high value xrp currency serve for them? their institution holds a vast majority of it.

and i would buy link if it wasn't for the fact that i only can find it in shit traders like binance.

high value would meen that they would have to burn less xrp for each transaction.

*could have/could've

you are a nigger/you're a nigger

>what purpose does a high value xrp currency serve for them?
>their institution holds a vast majority of it.
You just answered your own question, retard. Ripple has publicly said that they're all-in and bullish on XRP. Why wouldn't they want an asset that they hold to go up in value? Some kind of secret evil conspiracy that no one can comprehend, but you're sure they're up to something sneaky? Alright, cool theory, thanks for sharing.

What is Sibos about?

Moon conference
ft.com/content/8dcd3fa4-adbb-11e7-beba-5521c713abf4

hivergent.com/you-shouldnt-invest-in-ripple-and-not-because-its-a-scam/

ripple is cripple, about to dipple

Oh my fuck I want a wojak doll

Damn, you sure showed me by posting some four-eyed faggot nobody's opinion. Did you write that article?

the banking industry will not want to be tied and restricted by some token which is owned by the public. XRP will be just another great way for Ripple to finance themselves until the banking system starts to pay them. at that point they will just dump XRP.

but by all means continue to long term hold a fed currency.

Then why even bother having XRP in the first place?

I put 1.2K (USD) in crypto 3 months ago, now I'm at 4.3K.
If I can do it, any retard can.

>XRP will be just another great way for Ripple to finance themselves until the banking system starts to pay them. at that point they will just dump XRP.