Be me

>be me

>endomorph

>no matter what fitness program i try i always look fat as shit

>short as fuck at 5'9

>only way to look like an endomorph is to starve myself nearing 130 lbs and even then i still have some stomach fat

>if i try to bulk up all the weight i gain goes to my face making it look like i have double chins before i get any significant muscle gains
Basically if i want to bulk and gain muscle i always end up looking fat as shit and if i try to cut down to a slim build its absolutely impossible unless i starve myself to the extreme

feels fucking bad to be born with shitty genetics Veeky Forums

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

>bullshit
>excuses
>memes
GTFO you weak minded beta.

Do a EC stack.

Do you want to increase your test levels naturally?

>Hear me out.
Rub some Bengay on your balls.
Trust me, you will feel the immediate effects.

If you're not trolling
You're doing something wrong

5'9 ectomorph here
My whole childhood i was the skinniest and smallest guy,pale skin and shit.

Turned around 19yo i started hittin the gym and quit bs about genetics and shit excuses

>did kinda well

fuck out of here with that bullshit this isnt /b/

like what??

where do i get ephedrine ?

like what? ive tried running + diet but always end up looking no where near an ectomorph and just look like something in between skinny and fat

If you're 5'9" @130 and look like a fridge, you probably need muscle because you had nothing to cut down to
Similar thing happened to me when I stopped being a fat fuck. I looked like shit because I was weak as fuck

What're your lifts?

JUST LIFT AND EAT
ECTO/MESO/ENDO MORPHS ARE A MEME
QUIT FINDING EXCUSES
I HATE YOU AND YOU DO TOO SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

IF I DO THAT THEN IM TELLING YOU I WILL LOOK FAT AS FUCK LITERALLY TRIPLE CHINS WIDE AS FUCK HIPS HUGE BELLY AND MAYBE SOME DECENT GAINS ON BICEPTS AND CHEST BUT THE NEGATIVES OUTWEIGH THE BENEFITS

LIFT AND EAT NO EXCUSES
I
F
T

A
N
D

E
A
T

N
O

E
X
C
U
S
E
S

FUCK YOU THEN FINE I WILL

I WILL START EATING AN ADDITIONAL 500 CALORIES ON MY DIET (MOSTLY PROTEIN) AND LIFT HEAVIER WEIGHTS BUT IF I SEE MYSELF GAINING A SHIT TON OF FAT EVERYWHERE BEFORE I GAIN SIGNIFICANT MUSCLE THEN ITS YOUR FAULT BRO

>le memeomorphs
Shut the fuck up, judging by your bitch mindedt, you likely have shit genetics
You can look better if you
LIFT WEIGHTS
RUN
DONT EAT SHIT

>LIFT WEIGHTS

>RUN

YEAH IF I WANT TO MAINTAIN MY CURRENT SHITTY BODY IMAGE BUT THATS NOT GOING TO HELP IF I WANT TO LOOK EITHER RIPPED OR BUFF

>DONT EAT SHIT

BEEN DOING THAT FOR YEARS EXCEPT I STILL DRINK BEER SOMETIMES BUT THATS ABOUT IT

try swimming

that penta tho

That is pseudo science, by the way.

Maybe just get a couple of shakeweights and do some crunches to spot reduce that belly fat. I hear weighted handjobs are fantastic ways to tone as well you fucking pansy birch.

>doing crunches while already having stomach fat
that will make things worse

>to spot reduce that belly fat

spot reduction is a meme m8

hahahahaha get baited kiddo

what type of carbs do you eat?
eat fruits and veggies
meats
nuts
if you starve and still have fat, you are eating too fast carbs
also, maintain a healthy cardio profile
ie: you dont need to run your ass off, but running 5 miles every other day WITH EASE is a good base level to maintain for your entire life

if i run too much i get into ecto territory: shoulders gone
if a train, walk, and eat moderately, i get into meso
if a train and HIIT, i literally stuff my face of junk food in a matter of two week... long term i get into endo. i am strong but fat... 'dad bod'

how the fuck did you get baited that easily

>short as fuck at 5'9

Has the manlet meme really made you this insecure? If 5'9" is "short as fuck", what would you call 5'5"?