My prediction is that we will see $2.00 after SIBOS

My prediction is that we will see $2.00 after SIBOS.

That would put us at a 600 million Mcap. Not too far fetched.

What about you guys? Realistic predictions only.

>he thinks the price will be high AFTER the conference
uh user... I

0.20$
sell the news

maybe not right away dumbass but you're kidding yourself if you don't think it will a while after that.

$2 would be a lifechanging price for me. God wouldn't allow that to happen to me. So it probably won't hit $2. Or it will hit $2 for a microsecond and then dump before I can sell.

kys

what's this, another idiot who didnt do his own research and know that they're releasing names of major partners after the conference (same week,im betting, to be fair).

i'll start to sell once it hits $1.50 and buy the dip. if it hits $2 the dump will be massive, but the dump will be huge anything above $1 which might affect things

0.37$ two days after SIBOS. Lots of cretins losing patience and selling a loss, a sea of pink desperation. Then news starts flowing in, smart whales accumulate copious amounts. Redditards jump in and with mass adoption it goes to 2$ in less than 2 days.

"After" SIBOS is a long time frame.

It will drop 100% back to new lows, because everyone is in for the quick buck. But in some weeks they will announce shit and it skyrockets back to new highs. If you believe in it long term, it wont matter anyway.

This fucking image, holy shit haha.

>$2.00
>realistic predictions
Yeah no. It will more likely stagnate during the conference and dump afterwards. Unless of course there's some huge announcement.

some people just never learn to sell the conferences huh
lmao
pretty sure we do this once a month

>Yeah no. It will more likely stagnate during the conference and dump afterwards.

Yeah no. It will more than likely moon during the conference and moon afterwards.

No announcement needed of course, the mere marketing effect alone is enough to make the price skyrocket.

whatever. thanks for buying my bags at ATH, faggot

>thanks for buying my bags at ATH
When did I do that?

Sorry to say this, but I've never seen a conference that ended up pumping a coin, even conferences dedicated to the coin end up in a dump the news event. why is this 30 minute window conference any different?

Sorry, selling 36 hrs before and buying back in the bottom whether its 2 weeks or 2 months from now, during the "quiet geind" phase

LMAO was I this delusional when I was holding link? U will be lucky to see 60 cents.

neo mooned from $8 to $50 during their asian conference tour

You've never seen a player as big as SWIFT invite a crypto to do a demo on one of the hottest items in modern finance: smart contracts.

Sold half of my stack right now. This feels like a good opportunity to take some profit. Now i can watch this "conference" shit pretty comfy

>Realistic predictions only.

Whales take profits just before the conference starts and it retracts to $.15 to $.20 and the entire board is filled with pink wojaks. It's literally the same fucking story every single a coin is hyped up pre-conference but for some reason you retards try again and again hoping for a different outcome, only to keep losing your ducketts so you can cry and shove sharpies up your asses.

This. But LINK got his potential and will skyrocket after announcement, but this SIBOS will be a blood bath. :)

Buying the dip is the best option. It's a $ 0.48 now, a drop to $ 0.15 and a rise back to the current level would be a 200% gain. Not the world, but better than nothing.

SIBOS is alrdy priced in

The longer it stays at the price without pumping the more I believe it won't dump.

Source?

Not sure what that means precisely. If you're talking "SmartContract does SIBOS conference and announces the major partnerships it has lined up" that latter part is definitely not baked into the price. At this point the visibility is very limited as well.

Absolutely tanking

I think if you love something you should let it go.....
When it hits 50 cents tops during or right before the conference

It's literally at 42 cents right now.

Waiting for this, sold and rode flik for easy 2x. Will buy link after dump on 16th

>A retraction to a 52M market cap. Not happening. Unless there is a pump to push it to around 400M at least then it won't dump. That requires a pump first.

Hoping for this because I already sold.

This, neo mooned past conference. All the others mentioning to dump are fudding anf they want to buy your cheap coins. Are you guys fucking brain dead that you cannot recall what happened 3 months ago? Do not listen to everyone on biz, some people genuienely want you to make it, some people just want to fuck you

>inb4 partnership with OmiseGo

Kek

And?

90c before, and im being really generous.

Are there any LINK wallets or do I need to store them at the exchange?

$2 for this at the end of the year and I'll post a pic with a pencil on my ass on /g/

$4 and I'll post a webm of me with such pencil in my ass drawing "love you Veeky Forums"

Screencap this shit.