Thanks guys, got out early

Thanks guys, got out early

made enough for a great friday night with this

What kind of pink wojack would sell this now lmao.

Someone who sees a dump coming unlike circlejerkfags

Ty for the gainz cucks, enjoy your bagz.

Guys, stop going "all in" and "all out" on a coin. When Metaverse ETP rises by 80%, you sell off your cost basis (what you invested), and keep the rest (the profits) in ETP. That way, if it keeps rallying, you've won.

Rally is just started today, 80% is nothing for this coin, tomoroow we will test 3.2$-3.5$.

got out of Walton at $2.50, never again.
I will take my ETP to the grave.

Probably a chain link bag holder

When the pump and dump starts living it's own life..

Biggest mistake of your life user srs

ITT: people who have no idea how math works.

doubling your money in crypto is nothing. I made over 115k on NEO. I will be a millionaire from Metaverse

Yeah we can stop the fuding..

Assume everyone bought back in on the dip

Sometimes I'm honestly taken aback by how retarded Veeky Forums is. This is the most obvious investment of 2017. If you honestly think the volume increase we've seen today is a pump and dump, you're in for a rude awakening tomorrow.

On the other hand, you might all just be fudding because you want to accumulate.

This, bought 10000 WTC at $0.50, sold at $2

how many hands do you have?

literally this. They got one of NEO founders and market cap is 5 times lower than 300 millions! which they invested to make the project

continue

please buy my bags kind sirs

OP when will you get back in?

He'll jump back in at $5 when FOMO sets in, and its clear we're hitting $10.

To be clear: never sell your entire stack, sell like, 10% chunks along the way to take gains, you'll never have FOMO get stuck with major bags unless you buy the top. Ya'll such n00bs.