AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[email protected] if you want one

Price... dont know, these are hard to make, sat here like 4 hours. + Material + Shipping. Just make me an offer. Im no Jew, ACTUALLY, i am german.

Probably gonna use a different material for the eyes, i want them brighter

It began with this.

Post price

this is pretty cool

those body proportions are crazy, did you use some teddy bear for it?

kek

also feel free to contact me for a chainlink plushy aswell.

ANY NEW REQUESTS

you should put shitcoin logos all over it then you can use needles on it like a voodoo doll

that's a new one.
You should probably post an btc/eth/ltc address for donation. Some kind user might like the effort you put in for it.

Can you make one holding a gun with a noose around it's neck?

I dont know.
Its a lot of work but i really dont want to be to greedy because nobody will want one then, i mean im no professional there are people that can make 10 times better ones.

Feel free to help me figure out the price, tell me what you would pay for it

Just put them on Etsy you autist.

You'd probable have some random schlubs buying it who don't what it is too.

AH that would be awesome, material costs are a pain

ETH
0x922A208443203a16705F42f3A14BA3d1B051c964

BTC
1JB8i2CAtGMYZH1PVAsnMZbGArrpJDqsfP

please do this Plushtard
Do it on Etsy

Why did you make this exist?

lmao wtf is going on

Make an Etsy, and team up with Lanyard Lizard user

please user.. put it out of its misery.. you cruel bastard

Is that user still selling those?

thanks for this. i'm adding it to my pink wojaks folder.

Any advice what the price should be?
I like the fact that some anons pay a lil bit more in mail :3

fucking gayfag, there had to be a downside to this

Do you have a Pepe in a lambo? Is Chainlink and Wojak your full inventory?

can you take another picture of it facing right? zoomed in on the face similar to the meme?

My GF thought me to use them, i know it looks gay, sorry user sama.

chainlink and wojak , but feel free to request something

yep 5 minutes

thought you were talking about nudes or gay cam shit when you mentioned the extra pay

if its just money or donations thats cool

i'd not make an etsy either, it's cool if people pay what the think it's worth

sorry sometimes i forget just how gay biz is

i was talking about the ":3" smiley

That's not how modern trade fucking works.

I don't go to the fucking grocery store and dick with the cashier about the price. Its not good for me or the store owner.

Put a price that you think you can sell it at. If it doesn't work, then lower the price. If you sell a lot, then raise the price citing materials or some other fucking excuse.

Price discrimination (yes it is a thing) just pisses people off.

user idk if you're very popular on here but I just wanted to say that I like your plushies.

Use Rocketr so we can pay in BTC/ETH too.

Say, I offer you a price. Then I'd have to wait for you to get back to me if its good or not.

Maybe its not good for me and then I send you back a counter offer.

If we live in different fucking parts of the world this could take days for use to communicate to a negotiated price as when one person emails the other person is asleep.

So set a price that has say 40% markup over costs of materials and labor and use that.

If I don't like it I won't buy it but if I do, I will and then I don't have to negotiate the goddamn price.

If you want to automate the negotiation of price put it on eBay.

I hate fighting over the price with car dealers. I'm not going to fucking haggle over a goddamn doll.

it's a free market you retard and Op can do what the fuck he wants
he can also just not sell if he doesnt like the price or just does not want to work
KYS
he didnt start this to earn money but cause he liked it and wanted to give something back to biz
as said before, end yourself

pls respond.

fantastic

sure, might do that next. (DONATE SOME AND I WILL DO IT 100%%% :))))) )

Also, bad news guys.
All hail chainlink
ripple is cripple
my vodoo wills it

well, that would be 15$ so i can ship anywhere,
Material is 5$ and 4 hours of work... lets say 10$.

That puts it at 30$ which already seems way to high for such a item in my opinion

i was hoping that a whale would buy one for like 100$ then i could just give the others for way cheaper to shrimps

30$ is far from "too high" for something self-/handmade like that
it could be much more based on demand

> making a golden wojak doll which will cost 1k and is whale only

$10 is too high for me already. But I'm a poorfag.

this is fuckin hilarious job well done

and thats exactly the problem, i want to sell to poorfags, but the shipping cost alone is more than any plushy is worth in their opinion

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm more spooked than i should be

HAHAHAHAHA. This is awesome. Thanks for the laugh OP, hope you sell this.

thanks, m8. you should really set up an etsy or something. you're improving, somewhat. and you have a talent many people don't have, which is determination to get better.

I'll give you $20 in any coin for that plush

kek

Kek. Well done plushtard. When are you going to have your ICO for PLSH? I want to be in on the pre-sale.

Would love a comfy Pepe

what are the chances that this is an astroturf attempt by some already successful faggot on etsy

0, my first one was inside out

A plushtard indeed

mail me your adress, didnt actually want to sell this one because i am not happy with the eyes and it still needs some improvements.

But sure, gib me some link

anyone D:

I like your plushie op, have a bump.

i just made a new thread, you ruined it now everybody will think im a gay spammer for having 2 threads

reeeee

$40 + $10 shipping

I like your plushie, OP. Two questions: how are the eyes and mouth attached? Can I have one of just the head? I will pay full price ($25) and use it as a stress ball as I watch my shiltcoins drop.

this made my day better. thank you user

Nice, now can you cum on it like those autists do in tribute pictures? Jizz on wojack to sate his rage

Right now they are glued onto it, because i first made the head and then had like 5 trys on the face.

But next time im taking other material and sewing them on before that.

Yeah a stressball would work, now that you say it, the head is the perfect size for that

Can you make this?

This please

Shit, user you have actually developed a marketable skill - I'm seriously fucking impressed. You should create account on Etsy or whatever the fuck cos these will have appeal beyond Veeky Forums.

will probably do that tomorow

Nice, wojack stress ball is just what I need. What would be really cool (not suggesting you do this): when you squeeze the plushie stress ball, a machine yells AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, sort of like those teddy bears that sing songs when squeezed.

I would genuinely sign up for PLSH ICO.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Who cares if it is or not. If his product is good then it's good. And I doubt someone already successful on ETSY would feel the need to slum it in Veeky Forums.

Will happily order if you do. Not so keen on just throwing random e-mails around via Veeky Forums.

nah i THOUGHT about it too, but it probably would be to much, i dont know where to get those.

Website to buy em?

I'll pay you 30 usd for a vitalik buterin plush. Print his face on one of those printer friendly transfer to cloth things, then attach his head to a skeleton plush body. Easy as 123 and thousands would buy it.

im setting up a etsy tomorow, only by mail for now

kek
whats the legal situation with stuff like that, could i get sued?

OP, suggest you come up with standard range with regular appeal (i.e. Wojak and Pepes, maybe some of more popular memed coins like LINK, ARK) for set price and offer custom jobs for higher negotiated/varied prices.

>whats the legal situation with stuff like that, could i get sued?

Vitalik would never sue anyone. Also: It costs a shitload to sue someone for stuff like that, your shitty 30 usd sales arent tempting at all, youd get a cease and desist if vitalik has a copyright on his face, which i doubt. Remember to sell them as "money skeleton plushies" not vitalik buterin action figures.

Ok OP this might work on kickstarter or other crowdsource sites.

ye i got a good plan on setting up a shop tomorow

but for now im going to sleep with my wojak

>money skeleton plushies

alright that's enough laughter for one day
time to sign off

I like your Wojak plushie, user. Am a poorfag, but if Link moons, I may buy one. Keep up the good work.

stop spamming these threads faggot.

I love this board

>ctrl+f
>"nazi"
>0 of 0

you guys disappoint me

what are you implying?