Alright, soyboys...

Alright, soyboys, let's assume for the sake of argument that god exists and there is an afterlife in which he sorts people for reward or punishment based on their behavior during their life.

Why do you assume that he would reward moralfags? Isn't it just as likely or even more likely that he would reward the strong?

Have you even considered that Gandhi is burning in hell, while Genghis Khan is drinking beers and fucking sluts with the big man upstairs?

>Gandhi
>a weak man
He was a power tripping rapist pedophile who hated niggers. Portraying him as some kind of meek and humble man is western liberast propaganda.

Gandhi certainly was a faggot, but you get the meaning of my question.

Well mid-tier Emma poster, our understanding of the afterlife comes from what God has revealed to us through the holy scriptures and they teach that paradise isn't earned through good behavior but rather through faith in Jesus Christ.

>"Why do you assume God would reward people for doing what he explicitly tells them to do? Isn't it just as likely or even more likely that he would reward people who do the opposite?"

Protestants get out.

Never.

>Isn't it just as likely or even more likely that he would reward the strong?

And what would be the logic behind that? Also, wipe off your cheeto dust before talking with adult people, mutt.

>Why do you assume that he would reward moralfags?
cause the book says so

>If your hand should cause you to sin, better to cut it off than have your entire being spend an eternity in hell

Kinda sounds like Jesus was equating a sinful life with damnation when he said that.

>"Why do you assume God would reward people for doing what he explicitly tells them to do?
No where in the premise was that stated you absolute fucking brainlet.

look mommy I didst it again

What's the logic behind rewarding literal cuckolds?

The only way to resist sin is through a sincere faith in Jesus.

But what if you really really like Jesus?

Then you will live your life after His example.

Because literally every book attributed to god tells you that you get into heaven by being a moralfag.
Undisciplined cucks like you wouldn't understand anyway.

How is it literal cuckoldry you imbecile.

No, it's just the premise of every religion on Earth...

That's the exact same thing catholics teach. We know we cannot earn salvation, catholics just like to mention pic related all the time.
t. catholic

>because my magic book says so

shit tier responses

>M-my magic book is better than your magic book

>an afterlife in which he sorts people for reward or punishment based on their behavior during their life.
Many believe that all can be forgiven if you just say the magic words.

Faggot posting and believing that soyboys are anything other than forcible gender reassignment therapy via covert chemical additives in non-organic food, fucking shill.

>the holy scriptures and they teach that paradise isn't earned through good behavior but rather through faith in Jesus Christ.

proties out

>rewards the strong
I never even read the bible and I know your doing it wrong.

By being a massive faggot, ragequitting faggot?

Which isn't the premise of the topic. Atleast read the OP before posting.

Besides, you're objectively wrong.

Wouldn't better teachings be to have faith in yourself? Why are bad religions designed to control masses so popular with said masses? Masses are cancer. So is the retards trying to control them through bullshit. Fuck those retards.

I'm not Christian but seeing the sheer stupidity of these fucking threads makes me sympathise with the indignation they must feel on a daily basis seeing these completely unfounded and ridiculously absurd accusations being made against them on a daily basis. Kys

I don't. This board is overrun with pompous windbags that unironically want to preach and proselytize on a board about discussing things They deserve everything they get

this is what happens when you introduce /pol/ to a 14 year old

Your behavior doesn't matter, you're saved by faith alone.

throughout human history
there have been many written accounts across various cultures that pretty much say
"killing is wrong, don't be a dick"
then they go further and say its okay to kill and be a dick as long as its in the name god/religion, government/family/tribe.

Try to find me an example where that is not the case and I will agree with you.

In islam it isn't.
If you are a shitty human but still believe hell will still be your destination when you die.

Islam is a falsehood created by Satan.

OMG GANDHI DID THE HOLOCAUST!

The monotheistic God is modelled on a harem-keeping alpha male, that's why, OP.

Why ask a question if you're just gonna give a meme answer?