Easiest 100x pump and dump opportunity

Easiest 100x pump and dump opportunity

lol I already dumped, its LITERALLY a worthless coin

Contract address, decimals, please?

Dunno how I missed this one; I signed up for every fucking airdrop on bitcointalk and this one never got dropped to me. And of course I have all this worthless eXRP, ELTCoin, eCASH, eZEC, PYB, PLC, 10MT, but not the one that moons for no fucking reason.

WHo else has their ethereum address clogged up with shitcoins like this?

KIN you mean?

>SNUGG
Kek that one was unreal. That guy just took the Ether and ran. I've never seen that before. Most ICOs at least put their tokens on ED or something

Chancoin, bro.

Someone came here and gave out 420 SNUGG to everyone which is how I got it. Looked like a promising product; have cute women deliver weed to anonymous people and smoke and snuggle with them.

I don't know all that much about how etherium works, why are other coins related to your address?

Did you use that address to buy many ICOs?

Yea I know. I got 840 of them.

These are tokens on the ethereum blockchain that I got for free for signing up for various airdrops.

Neat.
How do you get in on that? The closest I've seen was a currency that promised you free coins if you signed your address with your BTC key.

Go to bitcointalk forum and look for the announcements subforum. You'll be a new member so you won't be able to participate in many airdrops, but if you spam a lot of meaningless posts like everyone else you'll get your rank up. With eBTC and now this eLTC just by signing up for the airdrops and timing selling it right you could have made like $2500 I think.

Hey did you sign up for the POW 'lite' drop? It says I got like 40000 dollars worth of that shit.

Yeah. NO idea how that'll work. The price is def scammy, but if they transfer to ERC-20 tokens and you can trade them that'll be nice. I have 6million+ you must have way more.

17 million. So you have like 14 thousand dollars worth kek.

Nice just bought 100k

how much have you made doing this?

Pic related pump and HOLD.
Best undervalued coin right now is bitbay. Low market cap. Very high tech. Tons of potential.

Like a couple hundred bucks when I sold eBTC immediately (could have sold for like 5 ETH at peak). Holding these for a bit to see what happens.

nice

Fuck off you shilling cunt

Yo apparently eCash is gonna get listed on Cryptopia tomorrow.. So you may make a quick x10 if you time it well

>He bought BAY instead of Syscoin