What do you guys think about this moon mission?

COSS just became partners with ARK what do you guys think about the moon mission in progress? What do you predict for end of year prices?

They've been partners for a while...

My question is why aren't my free dividend coins in my COSS wallet yet?

no less than multi dollars

Also, how do we get these people to add LINK and OMG to their exchange?

I'm thinking $1 by end of year based recent trends. What do you all think?

Its up 40% in 2 days but has stagnated.
I like it I made about 300 off of this coin thanks to biz but admittedly the exchange is rough.
Its in beta so to be expected but bittfinex bittrex are far superior at present though im keeping my 500 bucks worth of coins for the long hall as a long shot. If this exchange picks up and does serious volume this is the type of coin that could with a 10k buy now pay you your daily bread with no fuss.

Oh! And has anyone actually looked at the COSS merchant list?

This is like the Bitcoin of Turkey apparently.

Its going to a dollar.

Once they announce on twitter that the dividends were paid the FOMO will be unparalleled

very nice coin to have for a good start in the day

I'm a noob, should I sell my coss and invest in something else? I want to make at least 10x profits short term.

Everyone wants 10x profit. Stick with 5x that's a huge amount but it should be happening by end of December

you can yolo some parts of your muney, but diversify a little.
you dont wanna wake up and feel a pain strikes your stomach

They just need one interesting coin that isn't offered almost anywhere else and it volume on exchange wil grow. BNB didn't do shit til WTC was listed with it. 49 cents by end 2018

Stupid question time, could ARK be listed on hitbtc?

>i want
>to at least 10x profits short term

It's just that easy.

>COSS just became partners with ARK
This happened 5 months ago

>COSS just became partners with ARK
Thx just sold 100k.

Inb4 "deluded cosslings" threads

>I want to make at least 10x profits short term.
Define 'short term'. Look bud you're far more likely to lose almost everything than you are to find a 10x crypto in whatever you define as 'short term'. By all means jump on the odd moon mission (there are several a week) but don't be greedy and set sell orders at various levels - don't assume you'll get more than 2x. You MIGHT lose out on greater profits but likelier you'll get decent profit while avoiding significant loss (see people who lost shitloads due to ELIX, ODN etc cos they expected '10x by end of week!').

COSS is a solid investment and seems to be stabilizing around 0.0006-7ETH, ready for new ATH. In terms of quick profits I'd say it's one of the safer options. EPT is mooning as of yesterday and you could maybe make more signficant profits on that over the next week. TRX, VOISE, TRK also getting shilled a lot - as is OPT and that definitely hasn't mooned yet.

In terms of 10x MOON missions, you'll find them proposed daily but they rarely follow through. As a noob, don't fall prey to FOMO and stake too much. Get to know patterns and learn to control yourself. There is easy money to be made but only if you're sober and DYOR instead of purely relying on Veeky Forums or reddit or whatever.

very good advice !!!

People like you should make it and will make it

>shit drunken writing
I meant to say
>"don't be greedy, DO set sell orders at various levels-i.e. X=1/10 initial investment, Y=initial price of X+10%, 2Y=initial price of X+20%
>So Sell orders of X for Y, then X for 2Y, then X for 3Y etc.

espers on yobit

Why is the marketcap only $3 million? That's incredibly low for a coin that's getting almost the same amount in volume.

it's incorrect, the actual cap is around 20 million

they have asked CMC to change and they haven't yet.

Gotcha. What was the ICO price on this baby?