RATE AND SHARE

RATE AND SHARE

> Crypto, $10,000
> Stocks, $7,000
>Age 31

TEMPLATE

Not bad but ditch SNAP, XRP, LINK

Move everything to LINK and it'll look a lot better.

>SNAP

laughinggirls.jpg

Is it worth investing in big stocks like that? How are the returns compared to crypto?

do the opposite of what this guy said

Good crypto choices, but lmao at $snap.

Monero

10k stocks (tech and pharma mostly)
40k crypto (mostly into eth and btc rn, no time to deal with alts right now)
18 yrs old

Stocks
>Berkshire Hathaway

Crypto
>BTC
>XRP
>XVG
>ARK

Also check this captcha

holy fuck the captcha

I just have a funny feeling SNAP is gonna turn around heading into the holidays. I only bought it today, not at the IPO.

Multiple bullish reports. Hopefully it's a Facebook and not a Twitter.

TOP KEK

Just FYI the Berkshire Hathaway stocks are class A

8k stocks (ARKK ARKG PHO BOTZ NVDA IAU GDXJ OUNZ ARCI)

78k crypto (LINK DNT ETH XMR BMC ARK OAX OMG)

these aren't in any special order

21 years old

Kys you'll never make it. 100k in btc, 22 years old, all mommies money cus I'm persistent

who the fuck gave you that money I'm almost 22 and have

>4% growth
Individual stocks have outperformed bitcoin every single year, just like picking the right shitcoin has

Literal definition of a loser.

>snap and netflix
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHHSHSHSHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUAUAUAUAUAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Enjoy losing half you more lad

>snap
>amazon
>netflix
wanna know how I know you're a faggot millennial who's not going to make it?

How is he a loser, he has 100k? Are you just posses that 10 years of wagecucking has only ended in 40k in savings?

oh yeah, as for me
>TSLA
>KTOS
>AMD
>NOC
>IMGN
crypto
>Bitbean
>Ark
>Ripple

obviously the money is from his rich dad

I'm so fucking ready for 2018

please sell Snap after that pump today and buy china stocks like byd (not atm), baic, jd.com or geely

yea ditch xrp that gave 25 returns since last year, and likely will continue to perform well

Cryptos: $50,000 (85% Ark, 10% ETH, 5% various shitcoins)
Stocks: $0.00
>age 22

The entire crypto market went 25x. Stop pretending it had anything to do with XRP. It was ETH and it's ICO nonsense.

Stocks 30k EUR
Crypto 10k EUR
House 270k EUR

R8

Bait

Crypto, 8k, 40% btc 40% omg 20% eth
Lol stocks

underrated

Show me a stock that has outgrown bitcoin year by year and I'll give you .2 btc

8k spread 50% stocks 50% crypto.

>SNAP

I hope you just bought today and don't intend to keep it for long, that stock has only been losing value since its IPO

I like your style.

I literally can't lose

aww look everyone its retarded...how adorable

diversified portfolio of weed and shitcoins always wins

SUICIDE INVESTORS:
(EXPECT BTC)

I'm 75% bitcoin you fucking spastic.

>32 years old
>own house
>80k stocks
>20k crypto

doing ok i guess the recent coin bubble forced me to finally learn about finances other than save ur money boomer meme

Snap is suicide. Down 40% of where it was. Do your research my friend. It's dying because they wouldn't sell to FB. So FB/IG has integrated all their functionality via "stories" and filters. Snap will die. Get your money outta there while you still can.

WE ARE THE SNAPCHAT MARINES

6 figures in crypto

It's not enough, my life was ruined because I mouthbreathed. I didn't complete puberty, I'm literally like a fish out of water as I struggle to take in air; every moment is hell. Constant panic attacks. Need 1 million asap so I can surgery myself to normal and make this nightmare of a life stop.

Guess what, if you actually had a job it would be covered by health insurance. Or if you weren't born in a third world country it would be covered by the state as basic human standards.

I have literally made more money than you own by shorting snap.

I thought they did sell to FB?

You're so fucking stupid I can't believe it. They won't pay for your surgery because you don't think you look right.

1. You said "I struggle to take in air". That's not aesthetics.
2. If you actually meant that your life is hell because your nose looks funny then you're the one who's fucking stupid

>facebook and instagram now doing the exact same thing snapchat is doing
>its going to go up

Hope you didnt go balls deep

This is why you're retarded. Go read on the effects of mouthbreathing as a kid. I literally don't give a fuck about air now when I'm the ugliest fuck you'll see this week. I need skull asap. I could get my septum fixed any moment by the NHS but it won't solve my problems.

Damn I thought being ugly was supposed to make people nicer.

why XVG?

No it makes you bitter especially when you miss out on your golden years because of it.

I missed out on my golden years due to horrible acne. I still have it despite being an adult at this point. I’m a kissless virgin and always will be unless I find some girl who is uglier than I am, but that’s unlikely. Being bitter is a choice.

You trade returns for security

Yes, I'm sure your life is way worse than those who had their face burned off in an accident but still manage to not be cunts

just wash your face 3 times a day with soap.

You'll join the dark side soon: besides acne is nothing. Skull shape being deformed is the real problem
Don't be stupid. Want me to compare myself to kids in Africa as well?

Stocks: $10k
>Pepsico
>Pfitzer
>Yum Foods

Crypto: $7k
>4k neo
>1k omg
>rest split between promising projects

Your life sucks, but calling it living hell when people uglier than you are doing fine is just Emo

Acne usually doesn't have anything to do with hygiene. It's mostly genetics/diet. That's why you have homeless people with perfectly clean skin and actors with acne.

You're just one big walking meme aren't you OP

its diet/hygiene and you can get medicine for the acne quit your bitchin and fix your shit because no one else will

crypto $200,000

To me; my life is living hell. Is that better? What makes you think uglier people are doing better anyway? What if I'm the ugliest one?

I went on two 6-month rounds of accutane and still have it. I'm permanently broken but I've learned to deal with it I guess.

>SNAP, NETFLIX, AMAZON
Looks like you got all the memes there, brother.

there is little proof backing up genetics to acne. if anything its bacterial and has been proven to be. Theres a reason why they call it Propionibacterium acnes.

>What makes you think uglier people are doing better anyway?
Because i've met them
>What if I'm the ugliest one?
Yes, you're so fucking special.

Stocks: 50k
>100% full market index funds and ETFs

Crypto: 2mm
>92% BTC
>4% BCH
>4% ETH

Had some btc for awhile, refused to sell them all at once at a profit because (((taxes))).

>Inb4massivelarp

Congrats user

You don't know how I look....

see bottom

Also
>mfw SNAP

If you're trying to avoid taxes just take out a loan with your BTC using salt or unchained or something

Good shit user. Now give me some of that BTC please I barely have 0.1

1L64aMKBZgegye1zearX5JmqULRBTf9kpR

$250k VTSAX
$30k VBTLX
$25k cash
$0 crypto

age 29

That's the idea but I'll be waiting until a mature platform exists

I can't wait to get into stocks next year after it's crashed, staying the fuck out until then.

normies get out

300k stocks/mutual funds/income funds
25k crypto
Own house outright

Age 35

60k in student debt, how should I invest it

internships and a year of full-time software development man

its from my retarded mom who wage cucked since '91 and kept it in fiat. it was literally decaying, already have 20% return on investment even though i'm a literal retard and made lots of bad trades. beg someone for the cash, its too late to try and earn it

lol and how long have you been saying that? youre missing out on an awesome bull market

don't be mislead by he's a retard who will lose all his money keeping it in alts

kiss that 300k goodbye its a ticking time bomb. 25k is only safe if its in btc

Rate my portfolio Veeky Forums. I'm 19, in college on a near full-ride, will graduate with no debt and good credit (parents are paying off a small yearly subsidized loan for me). My major is Economics but I will probably add a Finance major to that as well.

I currently have $3.5k to my name.
>$800 cash
>$1000 $VOO
>$1000 $LIT
>$200 $XXII
>$500 V

and $0 in crypto, of course, but willing to change that

Stocks should be in crypto

More link and you need Loopring user.

You should probably jump on one of the soon to be biggest bubbles ever. Try and pickup a CS minor or something, forget finance unless you want to be a bank slave working 80 hr weeks