Girl Twitch Streaming

Asked on /v/ but asking here too:

How can I get my GF streaming? Is the roastie streaming scene that saturated or is there still room to break in? She wouldn't strip, just play video games in maybe a slightly skimpy too and take money from beta orbiters that she talks to

These chicks makes crazy money for just talking to people online. It's nuts

She's too ugly bro. I can tell because she's desperate enough to be your GF

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
frrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRPPPP

Have you seen some of those twitch streamers? Don't have to be models

Scroll down to the low view zone. plenty of mediocre women who aren't making it

most streamer girls got their foot in the door but hanging out with some beta boys with >1k regular viewers on their own channel and just poach viewers until they're self sustaining, it could take well over a year to get more than 20 regular viewers without a helping hand from the big guys

your definition of crazy money is incredibly low

some of them get regular donations of over a grand from wealthy kids in the middle east, it might not be crypto money but it's pretty good for doing fuck-all

>tfw gf asks if we could stream together
>know if people know she's not single they won't be as interested even if they never had a chance to begin with
>was on a stream years ago, know how difficult it is

How to stream with big tits qt gamer gf without tanking the stream with my presence?

yes, some of them that have established a viewer base over time and setting themselves apart from the crowd. and even that is incredibly rare, i used to manage a few friends who were camgirls and strippers the money is nowhere near what you would think, nor is the fucking headache. and despite appearances its a ton of fucking work

just don't appear in her videos.
when streamer male or female brags about other half.... its unsub time.

they have nothing funny more to tell.

>whoring out your gf
B E T A C U C K. Chad wouldn't need to do this for cash

Look at those asses. I'd like to have sex with those ladies if you know what I mean.

Did you even read my post?

I know what you mean

those butts look smelly

Probably smell like butt lol

Only have a cam for her?

If she doesn't want to do it and she's not into Vidya then there's really nothing you can do. There are hot chicks who play games on twitch but you can see on their faces they are not having fun and they would rather do something else so they would go off on a week hiatus and come back. Without consistency, the channel and sub counts are not going to grow which is the real key to success on twitch. Look at kittplays, she was the biggest girl streamer there for years and was making bank but she didn't want to do it. After a while she stopped playing vidya altogether and would just go onto IRL for a couple of hours each day to collect subs and donations and leave but now she don't even do that either and her revenue has dried up on Twitch.

My nigga

I would def be doing the behind the scenes work. It seems like a decent amount of work

imagine if they all formed a semicircle around your nostrils and let you whip your head back and forth mixing the aromas together

lol

This is true for anyone who goes on /v/ because they're underaged basement dwellers who think minimum wage is "a lot" and six figures is a fortune

there is the literal cuckold demographic
or you could larp here friend zoned beta friend

Its crazy if you think about what you're doing. These chicks are just playing video games and getting thousands of dollars.

Of course it's nothing compared to investing, but investing involves risk, especially cryptos. There literally is zero risk with being a girl and streaming yourself playing video games.

>doxxing
>paypal fraud
>dos attacks
>twitch reports
>opportunity cost

>Price swings of 20%+ per day