More coss shadiness?

Fuck me if I'm wrong but isn't the fee for transferring ARK 0.1?

So how in the hell are we supposed to actually receive our 0.00000000324 ARK weekly?

And why does coss list coins out to like 50 decimal places? Seems like they didn't even think about this at all.

Someone help me figure this out, I realize it's probably a scam at this point but humor me.

lol I know right. enjoy getting paid in thousandths of a shitcoin. what a joke

>guise the beta isnt flawless guiseeee

FUD harder.

So no one can answer? How can you actually get less than .01 ARK sent to you?

You can't, but you don't understand how exchanges work. The Ark won't be 'sent' anywhere.

It's true that you won't be able to WITHDRAW an amount lower than .1 but that's not really COSS's fault.

maybe you'd get a larger share of the dividends if you didn't have 2 COSS in your shit accounts. Those numbers will be pumped up 50-100 fold when volume pumps up on the exchange and people actually find out about the free fuckin money

Fud on biz = massive buy signal

A perfect example is NEO. You can own .5 NEO on bittrex but you can't withdraw it because NEO isn't actually divisible.

you people are retarded, COSS isn't going to let minute amounts of a hundred coins sit there forever. They're going to add a feature to sell off that shit for a coin of your choice.

You didn't expect them to send tiny amounts to each individual account holder on the blockchain every week right? It's going to be pooled into a single wallet for each coin.

Coss is going to be a fucking huge winner.

you have to acumulate or sell for another coin you´ve got but you can just either dust the dust...

Nobody of the cossers wants to hear but there is an exchange which had once upon a time a coin. BLEU it was called and they didi the same what COSS is doing. Paying dust to the small wallets and a bit more dust to bigger wallets. The exchange is still rotting in the interwebs and the coin is dead after the hype vanished.

But COSS.io allows you to store your COSS in MEW and claims they can pay you there...

Please learn English before you attempt to FUD on Veeky Forums, cheers.

unironically this

No they don't. They allow you to store your COSS on MEW, but the wallet must be linked to your coss account and you'll still receive the dividends there. It's purely for people who don't like storing large amounts on an exchange.

the FUD = more MOAR!

I see.

This whole system is retarded, you should be able to opt in to certain types of coins and get paid a dividend of the approx btc value owed in what you want. This shit is just forcing you to hold coss forever til you can finally withdraw something. Nevermind it's not retarded it's genius, the people who buy it are retarded.

Maybe if you could afford $100 worth you'd actually be able to withdraw the coins you shit bag Veeky Forums FUDer. You do realize those dividends will be 100x bigger once the exchange takes off and gets good volume right? Keep trying.

The ceo is a rapist. Sell sell sell

really? ourguy!

buy buy buy

the coss acts as some sort of backing insurance for the exchange so by holding coss you are making the market more reliable with your value
i think its a smart system
and you are not

and in return you get dividents so its fair

Seems to me like it's an exchange that is in BETA, has successfully paid out good dividends despite FUD, and is vastly overperforming most FUDers expectations.

Nice, just bought 100k.

Did it really payout the dividends, can someone confirm this?

>has successfully paid out
proof?

This is a terrible idea. If they allowed this, then everyone would only opt in to BTC, ETH, and a smattering of other popular coins. This would kill any desire to trade smaller coins on the exchange, and lead to a smaller trade volume overall.

The way they have it set up now is fair. Everyone gets a share of everything that moves through the exchange, no favorites beyond what the general cryptosphere trades.

It's in BETA so to all those fudding: nice try.

I honestly don't understand how you can be so miserable to willingly come here shit all over every single coin/project, even the good ones.

Everyone with a brain knows results come with time and not after watching a graph for 2h and expecting "muh gainz".

today's drop was some weird manipulation, a whale dropped like 50 ether worth of coss a few times, not sure why i guess to induce a panic sell and he buys it up lower

any ideas whats the deal here?

Someone deciding it was a great time to get out of an uproven coin that was near its ATH, and buy into alts that were still recovering from the weekend bloodbath?