Charles De Gaulle

>muh politics of grandeur
>f-france is still a relevant world power
>we a strong independent country who don’t need no U.S.A hegemony

Was it autism?

Op is a brainlet

>country who don’t need no U.S.A hegemony
No country wants a foreign hegemony in general...

He was a total retard who believed that France should act as a third pole between the U.S. and USSR. As if France was somehow equivalent to them in power. LMAO politics of grandeur more like delusions of grandeur. Ungrateful bastard.

>Ungrateful bastard.
Ungrateful for what exactly?

>literally have to beg the allies to be the first in Paris
>literally begs to Roosevelt and Churchill to have a piece of occupied Germany
pathetic

Back to /pol/ you retard, you’re embarrassing

Having his country fucking liberated from the nazis and being allowed to act like hea had any role whatsoever in this

>this guy doesn't want be our goon even though we're much stronger
>how arrogant !

>like hea had any role whatsoever in this
Because he didn't?

>not wanting to allow the eternal burger to tear apart your empire so that they can have total uncontested hegemony over the Americas, Africa and Western Europe
wow what a prick

>be the third country to get nukes

Let's be real here, Free France was about as important to the war effort as the Poolish government in exile and the Italian turncoats. So, not at all

he truly was a fine diplomat with solid brass balls, then, to just tell superpowers left and right to just fuck off

>get 300 nukes
heh, nothing personnal anglos

They were decisive in 2 or 3 crucial battles if my memory serves me right. Not saying they won the war single handedly, but they were significant enough to allow De Gaulle to be "arrogant".

To this day he continues to put manlets in their place. He was a true Chad and took no shit.
Only anglos and Americans hate him.

France held onto her self respect far better than Britain ever did.
Britain is a fucking embarrassment.

Better than deciding that France should be America's "special friend"

>muh b-bump

This t b h
Free France was just a bunch of blokes in London.

Picture related. This is the "liberation" you are talking about. This bank note was printed in the USA. The occup.. liberators wanted to force us to use this money, a money that they controlled. They also wrote our constitution. It was made in a way that would prevent France from being able to handle crisis, therefore putting them in need of strong allies. The general got us rid of the two but he still betrayed France at the end.

Before the nukes
>You can't invade us commies, we are sucking US dick and if you hurt me Daddy will come after you

After the nukes:
>Make one soldier cross the border and I swear to God I will kill us all.

Except he certainly never sucked America's dick and spat on the Anglo's face for wanting to dominate his country and that's why he's only hated by anglos and burgers while being respected everywhere else.