Exit All Alts

BTC is about to pump hard. We might be going past ATH. Exit all alt markets right now.

the world is ending ahhhhhh

I wanna kill the firstblood shills, ill never listen to biz ever again

id rather die than sellout with these bags

I got burned on that shitcoin too.

Everything good must come to an end

i lost a little in 1st too, did you goys buy *after* it pumped on the china news and thought it would keep going up?

Sold for a juicy 20%, then bought into the Wanchain ICO.

Yes i bought after china news and pump like a fucking good goy.

i havent sold yet, but im scared.

why is btc going to pump?

depending on your position size, you might want to just wait it out...it shouldn't drop to $0, and could pump down the line so you can break even or at least take a gain.

i always fucking sell at a loss and then regret it when it goes back up. happened recently with VTC. it's a huge piss off.

psychologically you want to sell to end the pain and move on. or to free up funds to put into a better position.

up to you really.

Bow to the king

fugggin smuugggg

tsuruko is now the patron loli of Veeky Forums

good

Im gonna hold. I made the worst mistake of my life when i bought like 6 altcoins before the alt crash with my bitcoins. Some have lost 75%. I have no choice but to hold now. Ive lost money beyond belief. I wish i were joking.

Tell us some more numbers user.

Graphs are forming a classic Italian shit-kicker right now. You have been warned.

You are not gonna datamine me, fag.

This beautiful loli is probably getting assfucked by some Chad right as we speak. Why even live if no girls are pure.

Why not just be a Chad yourself, user?

i'm gonna take a wild uneducated guess that you're down 1.5 btc from those alts. if so, just see it as a paper loss and try to not look at your portfolio so often because it will cause pain.

best of luck to all of you. gonna sit on the sidelines and get away from Veeky Forums for a while to save my sanity. seeing pink wojaks daily is harming my subconscious psyche or whateverthefuck newage shit it's called.

the italian shitkicker pattern is a powerful pattern

so you better dumb btc before you get your shit kicked in

She's just a random girl on insta.

Even if you become a Chad, good luck finding a pure girl unless you're willing to get Chris Hansen'd.

>1.5 btc
hehehe y-yeah.... just 1.5 btc. Who would loose more than 3 btc on trades? r-right? Nobody would loose 15 btc on trades, a-am a right? Who could be as retarded as to loose even more than t-that ?

h-eh-ehhhhe--hehhehe--hehehhehehehhe

>Veeky Forums sells all alts just as they're about to pump from people selling their BTG in a couple weeks
>Veeky Forums buys into BTC just as it double tops at 5k and a bunch of FUD comes out about people getting their coins stolen from no replay protection on these forks

Literally do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. It's not even that hard.

Last time I checked when btc falls xrp goes up and when bitcoin goes up so does xrp.

just gonna drop this here

Real shit.

Got 2k in BTC. Sell right after fork and get in alts?