Thanks Veeky Forums for telling me about metaverse. just made 2x in 8 hours. If you're not in metaverse right now...

thanks Veeky Forums for telling me about metaverse. just made 2x in 8 hours. If you're not in metaverse right now, idk what the fuck you're doing with your life

Other urls found in this thread:

smithandcrown.com/interview-eric-gu-ceo-metaverse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's only gone up 100% in the past 24 hours. are you trading with margarine or what pajeet?

no problemo op

there have been a few dips, very possibly to double your money in 8 hours with ETP

smithandcrown.com/interview-eric-gu-ceo-metaverse/
>I was also actually a co-founder of Antshares – I coined the name, “antshares,”.
seriously do you guys hate money or what?

2x 50%*

This is potentially life-changing.

And you guys thought linkies are delusional, this shit is much worse

It doesnt even have a working product aside from a wallet despite being older than ANS and QTUM. Yet it claims all these features

It was on a downtrend for months even before the China FUD and suddenly discord pump chats popup in Veeky Forums today then it miraculously pumps lmao.

Boiz, i made 20k since yesterday, this is like 6 months of wageslaving. Im in fkn tears right now

Feels so good. Wait until you start to earn 20% a year on your investment just for holding.

congrats user I made a years paycheck in 1 day!!

Not to mention the actual additional growth in the token itself.

How much you got nig

If everyone looks their coins for 1 year, the price could literally go up to millions per coin

>$24M daily volume
>biz discord pump

its literally up there with the top 15 coins in volume and all of them have $300M+ marketcap, should have listened to Veeky Forums faggot

I don't know about that, but earning 20% while the tokens gain value...I don't think it is too late even at this price.

15000 metaverse bro, got them at 1.20$ i dont even know what the fuck is happening

whale here, fuck..sad i could only got 40,000 ETP at the lower prices.....

I need more bro

>smithandcrown.com/interview-eric-gu-ceo-metaverse/
He is literally the original ants meme creator.

I have 70, will I make it?

when it hits 50$ a coin yes

Same here! Cheers! Cucks who don't listen will stay poor.

Lost 1 BTC chasing shitcoin pumps yesterday morning, which was 50% of my worth. Had a breakdown, said fuck it, I'm going to find an actual project and just throw it in and forget it, set an alarm for 2 dollars and it went off before I went to bed.

Making this much money is almost as stressful as losing it, because I know how easily it can disappear. I now understand why rich people are so paranoid. It doesn't ever seem real, or secure, or enough.

Good for me though, I guess.

Yes, everybody starts somewhere. i started with 3000$ this summer.

I feel your pain man. Lost 0.5 BTC. I was sad as fuck... Trying to recover slowly...

I dipped from 17 BTC value to 12 BTC a couple days ago

now holding steady at ~14

it's gonna be okay

This, also starting off with $500, then watching it grow to $5000 then $50000 in the span of a few months is making me way too greedy.

it's weird because biz is both the reason for my loss and my gain. I'm kicking myself for not investing everything before losing half on stupid bullshit, but I wouldn't have heard about it without biz.

No more fucking pump chasing for this little boy.

>Making this much money is almost as stressful as losing it

I find it considerably more stressful desu. Losing money just makes me feel depressed, which is my default state anway, gaining kicks my anxiety into overdrive.

a common fallacy is that addicted gamblers are chasing the rush of winning. In fact, they are addicted to the feeling of losing everything. its sort of a self-hating affirmation feeling they get when they lose. Winning big doesn't phase the hardened gambling addict, this is why they inevitably give it all back and lose because they are chasing that empty pit in the stomach feeling of great loss

CHINKS ARE WAKING UP

i'm in so it will crash soon

What's your secret, user-sama?

I really don't even know what I would DO if my stack was worth 100k. Everything seems so uncertain. Maybe I'm being dramatic but it seems like the entire financial system is shifting under our feet and it requires an insane amount of research to not get caught in a position where your wealth becomes valueless. Let's say I just want to end it and live off of what I have. Do I kiss half goodbye and live off fiat which could go under in 10-20 years? Put it into BTC while I know that it's a clunky politicized dinosaur that deserves to be replaced by 20 other alts?

I just don't know. I just know that when I was wageslaving and making 10/hr I was sleeping 8 hours a night. Now I'm lucky if I can get 3-4 and I am a microscopic fish in this game.

It will dip to 34-35k sats you can selland buy cheap,this what I did with walton

becoming titans of a new revolution is hard work, user

What's what I've got an order set around, but I'm not confident it will go that far down again.

I'm not sure it can grow a lot more, can it ?

I'm sticking with ETP though. Sweating bullets. Logical me says exit now with profits, but this is fucking insane.

That's what I told myself this morning when I sold at 4650. I'd be pulling hair if it was more than 0.05BTC.

t.poorfag

Yeah, logical me said the same. To be honest I don't know how I will sleep tonight.

And to think it was just yesterday people on here were calling Metaverse a shitcoin. Foolish!

Speaking of sleep:

Last night I was considering selling just to have guaranteed profits.

I didn't, and had nightmares about the numbers.

Woke up at 5AM and been doing it since. What good fucking numbers to wake up to, though.

Well what the fuck look at that volume and market cap

Dude, never go all in or all out. Sell off 50% of your GAINs and take some profits, keep the rest in. Sell the rest stop-loss. No matter what, you've won already.

This is going to a 200 mil market cap at least. The 24hr volume is almost 25 million.

This (other than reddit spacing).

I have a buy order at 60040...bend to my will ETP and meet my demands.

Lmao over night it will be 5$ and you missed it AGAIN

Ayyy

Thank you thank you thank you. I needed to hear this so badly. Just exited.

This is your last chance to get in on Metaverse! Guaranteed $8 and expected $10 by tonight! The Asians are just starting to wake up, get the fuck in here!

Hold me Veeky Forums

street shitter phone posting from mumbai shitting street.

MEME STATS JAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Track my IP, I'm here in Canada

>migrate to canada
>shit on street
never change, pajeet.

my biggest concern with Metaverse is their wallet, which happens to be the only product they actually have right now. Like why the fuck do I feel more comfortable right now holding ETP in bitfinex than a local wallet, that is not a good sign.

how the fuck can I secure this shit on a trezor or something