Any gpu miners here? Never see any threads

Any gpu miners here? Never see any threads.
What's the predictions for after ETH moves to POS?

Other urls found in this thread:

deckswap.com/s/bLIm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i mine SHIELD right now

then HUSH

coins will ALWAYS have POW.

also, obviously, once bitcoin gold is out there will be a huge incentive for new GPU miners to mine the new bitcoin. I expect GPU prices to increase further, even once ethereum goes POS. bitcoin going GPU minable is something I can't put into words how it will shit the paradigm of miners

I predict 75% of all gpu miners will be redirected to various other alts making the vast majority of minors unprofitable. I had planned to invest 10k in hardware and instead spent it on eth.

Checking in. 4 GPU rig, looking to expand to 6.

It still might be profitable if you are syphoning electricity from your parents.

>What's the predictions for after ETH moves to POS?
Basically every other alt will be unprofitable since the difficulties will rise through the roof.

It's not like it's going good now anyway. I have been casually mining ZEC for a few months now and the profit dropped so hard that it's not even worth it in some cases. Imagine how it will be when thousands of new miners leaving ETH enter the frame.

>7 GPU rig
>have to get AC window unit to keep them from overhearing all summer
>first cold snap this week
>AC off, rig running silently, more gains since less electric

And that is how I went from a summer to winter man in 5 minutes. Oh glorious cold

hurrrr what is bitcoin gold hurrr ethereum is the only coin that has ever been or will ever be indisutrially mined

I just got my electricity bill (been mining with 8 GTX 1080TI's all quarter) and it hasn't gone up at all compared to last quarter? What should I do?

Rumour is big mining farms are still being created for the upcoming Bitcoin gold. In the mean time these big farms are mining zcash.

Many altcoins will be mined instead and increase massivley in price

What's going on with the Ethereum hard fork, is there gonna end up being a second coin or not?

How does increasing hashrate correlate with price?

This link for free DEK new token sale. deckswap.com/s/bLIm

cold outside
warm inside

Mine ubiq maybe

Worth mining with a single gpu or nah

Yeah, if it wasn't 85 fucking degrees everyday here in Florida, I might get back into mining ZEC. Hopefully by December. Fug

wait, you only get a light bill once per quarter?

because even though people try to scare other off from mining, most miners are mining for the future, so they mine and hold. eventually theyre accumulated enough to a point the coins increase in price

Just bought a 7x 1070 rig for 4.5k
Have 2 older rx480/580 rigs

Currently mining Monero, even with it's drop in price against ETH it's still the most profitable for me to mine since it's uses only 2/3 the electricity that ETH and similar coins do.

Besides whattomine.com are there any other websites that list a bunch of different coins with estimated hashrates?

Do you mine with cpu?
Should I mine monero with my 480s?

I have 7 480s mining Monero, totaling 5150 h/s. I've only mined ETH and Monero and as of right now Monero is my best coin that I can find mainly due to the electricity I save.

Also, my cards are only 4GB and I'm running a driver version that doesn't have the ETH DAG fix. But even assuming I fix the DAG slow down it would still use up too much electricity to be worth it.

Are any of you lot part of a mining pool?
Do any of you just mine with a single gpu? Ie, letting your 1060 mine all day while your at work?
I remember doing that back in 2013 with btc (i know mining btc with a gpu isn't worth it anymore).
What would be a decent coin to mine now?

if you just have a spare gpu lying around, then yes its worth it. Check whattomine.com, its changes daily. but no reason not to point your hash to some shitcoin and hold it see if it takes off