Saves Christianity and the West

>Saves Christianity and the West

Nothin personal Catholics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGizKIcUxqY
christiantoday.com/article/lesbian-bishop-wants-to-remove-church-crosses-so-muslims-wont-be-offended/66831.htm
nytimes.com/2017/12/01/world/europe/uk-prince-george-gay-pray.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Protestantism is for the white man. Catholicism is for niggers and spaniards

First out of many disastrous European revolutions.

Its a fact that Catholicism was incredibly corrupt and backwards when Luther made reforms

If you are going to denounce the Protestant reformation for being a revolution you should go all the way back and denounce the original revolution as well.

>Christianity
By shattering Christendom? Even as a "free-thinker" he fails because he had all non-lutheran heretics killed by his German Princes

>the West
Yes protestants literally praying for a Turkish victory in Vienna and offering no help to fellow Christians really benefits the West.

>reforms
*top kek* It was a bloody REVOLUTION which caused milliosn of European deaths and loosing around 200 years of progress.

>>Saves Christianity and the West
Absolutely retarded statement.
Said t. protestant nigger.
It was, but Luther and his Protestantism supported by Jews and the Ottomans ruined Europe.

Because Cathocucks fought them on it

>Yes protestants literally praying for a Turkish victory in Vienna and offering no help to fellow Christians really benefits the West.
>It was, but Luther and his Protestantism supported by Jews and the Ottomans ruined Europe.
>YOU KILLED MILLIONS!

>"To save Billions"

>Luther lets his princelings sack monestaries like filthy pagans
>"Wtf, why are Catholics attacking?! Help me Ottomans, I'm the victim!"

End yourself, kike puppet

>Complaining about the Ottomans when Catholics literally sacked the Byzantine empire ensuring its domination by muslims

nah

Making Luther one of the symptoms not the sollution.

>Muh Whataboutism

At Protestantisms birth it immediately betrayed Christian and European values to spite its Catholic enemy. It's Satan's design without a doubt.

>loosing centuries of progress
Posting like a true faggot

Luther wasn't a perfect solution but he was the only one that was feasible. Just a hundred years earlier Jan Huss had tried peaceful negotiation and he was burned at the stake for it, later his followers attempted to use violence and they succeeded so well against great odds they had their guaranteed religious freedom guaranteed.

If only Joan of Arc was allowed to unite England and France to kill Hussite scum.

>turns half of the west into Judaisers
Heh nothin personal white boi

he didn't save Christianity all he did was create a theological hell which constantly spawns new forms of heretical Christianity based on independent views about the bible.

>fellow Christians
Catholics are not Christians. And in case you forgot, the Catholics destroyed Byzantium and sacked Constantinople, allowing for the Ottomans to rise to power in the first place.

This, I mean you'd think marrying a nun wouldn't give everyone the hint that he's an anti-christ.

>hurr there was no Christianity until 1500+ years
>more whataboutism

Brainlet

>Don't procreate goy

>Fulfilling your most natural urge is ungodly and satanic

Luther was a Jew puppet. It's funny because near the end of Luthers life he said that he's work was inspired by a demon. Ottomans were even fucking funding protestants in Europe to divide it even further.

the siege of Constantinople was caused by a coup de etat led by a Greek nobleman who promised to help the crusaders with invading egypt.

it was condemned by the pope after it happened. even without the sack of constantinople the mongols and later turkics were already winning in anatolia, only successive crusades into asia minor kept the byzantines from losing their empire(frederick i of the holy roman empire died in asia minor fighting for the byzantines against the turks)

>unable to refute the fact a catholic crusade literally allowed the turks to conquer the empire

You're literally arguing that there was no Christianity from 32 AD to 325 AD, when the Romans bastardized it into Roman Catholicism.

Unreal.

>natural urge

fornication is condemned in the bible as a sin. fr luther had a problem with sexual sins while he was still a professor friar which made him come up with the conclusion that committing sins didnt matter and that you could go to heaven as an unrepentant sinner to feel less guilty.

You can’t call the protestant traitors for preferring the Ottomans over the Catholic rule. The Church already regarded them as enemies and actively persecuted them so all the Protestants did was allying with a nation that offered them religious freedoms against those who did not. If you want to find betrayal you should look at the Franco-Turkish alliance or the war of the league of Cambrai.

Luther's protestant REVOLUTION led to the Jacobin French revolution which later led to Lenin's Bolshevik revolution.
Luther ruined Europe and European ethics (based on Christianity) with his predestination BS.

P.S. Also Luther said that God was Satan.

There was no Christianity until 1517.

>You can’t call the protestant traitors for preferring the Ottomans over the Catholic rule.
PROTESTANS ARE FUCKING TRAITORS TO THE EUROPEAN CONTINENT.

having kids isn't a sin and never was until catholics made it one

By the same chain of logic Spread of Christianity led to luther's protestant revolution led to Jacobin French Revolution etc.

There were no CATHOLIC PROTESTANTS until 1517.

Daily Reminder that Martin Luther was a CATHOLIC FRIAR.

There have been Christians since Pentecost 32 AD to the present.

I'm joking but Protestants are actually that retarded.

>Spread of Christianity led to luther's protestant revolution
No shit...

but the Jacobinans had their revolution in France and based their ideas on the enlightenment which also mainly took place in France.
Stop blaming Protestants for your own ideas.

I mean, if you are angry at Protestantism for enabling revolutionary egalitarian ideals you should be angry at Christianity for laying the seed for it.

>caused milliosn of European deaths
The papist cries out as he strikes you

>fornication
holy marriage*

True Christianity started in 1605, before that it was just Semitic paganism

>breaking your monastic vows

She was a whore

True Christianity started with Arianism and ended with Arianism.

Kek

Idiot, it wasn't sacked because of Catholicism...

>said the Protestant as he skins alive a Catholic priest and hangs some peasant who hid him from persecution in Britain after the local Catholic church was looted and cemetery crosses were broken

>the Jacobin French revolution which later led to Lenin's Bolshevik revolution.

I'm not even a burger you moron.

He certainly opened a whole can of Worms (pardon the pun).

His movement led to literally tens of thousands of schisms and sects. Even heresies that were suppressed long ago, like Arianism and judaizing, resurfaced in full force.

The protestant revolution was a major influence on the renaissance. It's like saying the American revolution set back the the British Empire countless years or progress.

this sounds like nazi's crying about war crimes

Every time you hear someone bitch about one side you know he has his head shoved up the other's ass. Both sides constantly acted barbarically, utterly shaming their faith and message. Christians are very often seen as a joke relative to other religions because of a past they seem to ignore or outright lie about - as is made the case in this thread.

>EH what kinda continent u want senpai

JUST FUCK MY EUROPA UP

>this sounds like nazi's crying about war crimes
Wait, did you just call Catholics Nazis?

There is no doubt in my mind that the Reformation saved Europe.
The nation states it spawned became the most powerful in the world because they embraced technology, such as the printing press and newtons scientific law's.
Look at what happened to the Ottoman, from being the most powerful in Europe to its sick man.

This is literally the only historically accurate religion map I've ever seen.

Classic European Protestantism is pretty cool. It's the American variant that's full retarded and heretical.

Sorry but Protestantism ruined Europe and is responsible for sluttery. Varg agrees - debate over.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGizKIcUxqY

>Varg

>Varg agrees - debate over.

Why is Poland Lithuania half catholic half Protestant wasn't is always predominantly catholic?

>Catholicism was 90% paganism

90 fucking percent. I know it incorporated pagan elements but I HIGHLY doubt it counted for 90% of its doctrine

>Causes good christians to butcher each other and burn each other's homes and fields, because the higher-ups were corrupted
>The higher-ups do some ecumenical councils and lazily think about what to do, while the protestant higher-ups sometimes chime in and do nothing

truly christianity was saved!!

>good christians

>Catholics

We are the whites, faggot. We invented the fucking racism

Yes schlomo mcamerifat, tell us more

YOU fucking retardestants are THE reason why Western Civilsation has been corrupted and ruined from within

>Killing Europe to save Europe
Was he a fucking JRPG villain?

Protestants = solely american niggers and rednecks.

It is effectively extinct in Europe. Even moreso when compared to Catholicism and Orthodoxy.

>and offering no help to fellow Christians really benefits the West.
Why would they help the ones who slaughtered them?

Fear the Varg

this

pr*testantism is the wh*Toid's faith, full of superstition and inconsistency, pr*tard art is tiny and shabby just like their intellectual tradition whilst BLACK Catholics like to display their bling on their BIG statues and buildings, with the baroque style for example.

"Africa begins at the Pyrinees" - Alexandre Dumas

Not him but are you retarded? Read his post again.

Replace "Pagan" with "traditional" and you get what he actually means, protestants really took the whole local saint and local tradition part out of church life in favour of muh state church

>said the catholic on top of his mountain of unsold indulgences.

>Complaining about shit that was sorted out by the counter-reformation as if it even applies anymore
Are Protestants retarded?

It's amazing how catholics thinks they have any right to call any one else "corrupt".
Should I remind you how the church backstabbed the templars? Or the indulgences?

>It doesn't matter because it was in the past
Ok

>Be Catholicism

>Create countless situations like the Great Schism which throws Europe into chaos

>People want to make reforms to it

WTF

>Muh indulgences muh indulgences!
>*creates a state church to appoint head church member*
>300 years later supports unironic pay to win televangelism
>Removes indulgences and other legitimate concerns
>Still don't rejoin the one true church
>Continue to be absolute cunts to everyone around them
If you faggots had such a fucking issue why didn't you convert to Orthodoxy again? Oh right, you couldn't institute state churches whose wealth flows to your temporal rulers under Orthodoxy could you?

>If you faggots had such a fucking issue why didn't you convert to Orthodoxy again?
>300 years later supports unironic pay to win televangelism
Because I'm not a protestant, yes I know it is shocking but not everyone who got a problem with catholicism is a protestant. Also I don't know much about american televangelism but I don't think it was started by the absolute authority in protestantism like the church and indulgences. Also it was solely in America and contained to american protestantism.

>Pope "heretical hippy" McOpenBorders
>not a temporal ruler

the absolute state of catholicism

>Still don't rejoin the one true church
The one "true" church lost any legitimacy it had the moment it collaborated with an unholy king who executed devoted christians because he didn't want to pay the debt he owed them.

that statement is accurate. The root of marxism are traced back to Luther and French Revolution. The revolt against natural order was organized as a system by Luther and later re-lived by Babeuf

How exactly did he save Christianity when Europe is pretty much atheist and this is the state of the:

>Lutheran Church
christiantoday.com/article/lesbian-bishop-wants-to-remove-church-crosses-so-muslims-wont-be-offended/66831.htm

>Anglican Church
nytimes.com/2017/12/01/world/europe/uk-prince-george-gay-pray.html

>Catholic church = natural order
Okay Giuseppe

Vows of chastity are unlawful and void

>mfw Luther destroyed the hopes and dreams of christards who want the church as a serious political force
But hey, temporal power is fleeting and you always have God right?

*ruined

The catholics started it

>you could go to heaven as an unrepentant sinner to feel less guilty.
He never fucking said that.
Luther didn't think that faith meant just thinking an all powerful God existed.

>The FUCKING UNIVERSAL CHURCH arguing about betraying Europe over the wordl

>Literary no evidence for Luther ever nailing his 95 Theses, first accounts of it come from non eye-witnesses after Luther's death.

>Literally believes in egocentricity and calls Copernicus a heritic

>>Removes indulgences and other legitimate concerns
>>Still don't rejoin the one true church
I wasn't aware the council of trent established Sola Fide.

I don't see a date so I can't tell for certain but Lutheranism always had some followers near the Baltic and Calvinism had a few strongholds in central Poland and around Vilnius in the 16th century but by the 18th Calvinism was gone.

Bet none of you cathocucks have read the 95 theses. If you had, you would be an unrepentant lutheran.

>Bait thread
>Shitty topic
>Doesn't even get the meme right
>Thread's up for days with 93 responses

The absolute state of Veeky Forums. Is a little moderation too fucking much to ask for?

Not a meme or a shitty topic