What would happen to the Sentinelese if they get in contact with the modern world?

What would happen to the Sentinelese if they get in contact with the modern world?

I always thought the coolest way to commit suicide would be to approach these guys. What would you have to lose? Maybe they'll kill you, maybe you'll make some new friends. Either way you'll go down in history.

They die of disease, most likely. This is why it's illegal to contact certain tribes in Brazil and Peru.

Disease

No, you'll just die and maybe get one line in a Wikipedia article

We don't know because we fear the blak warrior

That's what I said.

The Sentinelese Empire would be established

They would destroy wh*Te anus one man at a time

Did you know the sentinel's are a long lost turkic tribe?

cant imagine what goes on in their mind when they see a helicopter or a ship

Its probably their God

Imagine the smell

I remember reading an article where a helicopter flew by because of a bad storm India had. The Sentinalese were already on high ground where they wouldn't get hit by a flood, and they shot arrows at the helicopter.

The oldest documented contact was only 1880. Do you think they were contacted violently?. Possibly by pirates or something? Probably not though they are just dicks

I kinda want to wipe them out just to study how a modern military force would absolutely dumpster tribals.
I wonder if anyone ever leaves the tribes and wonders why no one ever showed them that good shit: guns.

They would destroy us. They're the strong men, we are the weak men who live in easy times.

Did Avatar really piss you off that much?

Fuck you iwas gonna make a thread about the outside world fearing the north sentilese warror get your own fucking thread ideas asshat

>guys lets throw spears and shoot arrows at god

I always wonder if the far north of Canada has I contacted tribes

Go watch Zulu or something

A rash of contagious diseases followed by diabetes, obesity and heart disease. Round that off with dependence upon modern technology and the near-total destruction of their culture. And that's if a bunch of smugglers and pirates don't rape and murder the entire lot just for shits and giggles.

I can kill them all from a mountain top before my beer gets cold. They're primitives. I have rifles.

Do we actually know anything about their language, culture or even history?

Surely there must be exiles and recordings of them talking?

Snow day get in the way of your scheduled school shooting or something?

My point was that no amount of physical toughness or bravery can help you when you have a spear and the other guy has automatic weapons and night vision. It's why those people need serious protection.

Protection from who? You?

I sure as fuck wouldn't wanna be there alone in the dark even with a gun and NV

Why are white women so enamored with the virility of these colossal dick possessing black gods?

We should start dropping shit off for them and just observe them.
FILM ALL THIS SHIT
>sart em out with flint strikers, see if they can figure out fire (apparently they don't have fire)
>next week release a bunch of pigs on the island, and a few days later, 2 tigers
>once they're wearing those tiger pelts, drop em off a case of nice machetes, sharp with sheaths. A couple of modern recurve bows with barbed arrows
>next drop a rowboat on the beach with some oars, inside are crates of fresh fuits, jerkey and chocolate.
>next week drop a small bomb near the center of the island, remind them god can still taketh and giveth.
>put more pigs on the island, chikens too. then some prefab metal shacks, see if they use them.
>give em nails and hammers and saws the next week.
I could go on and on..

this lol. More likely they see them as some weird kind of beast.

please make this happen
i love everything about it, would buy premium sponsorship for extra goodies

Chad Isles
or simply 'the Chads'

There's actually a Siberian tribe that did/does this. Had to comb through a fuckload of documents on Russia while working at a library, and one of them was an account by some circa 1890s British researcher on the religions of Siberia.

This one tribe thought that their god was a total idiot because all the other tribes had been given better land and resources by their gods, but this bunch was stuck with frozen swampland full of diseases and few game animals. Their belief was that they'd been cursed with this miserable existence as a result of their god being a fucking retard who couldn't even create a decent patch of land right, let alone provide for his followers. The sole reason they weren't all dead was that the god's wife would slip them aid and try to fix the problems created by her husband whenever he was asleep.

When bad things happened like a crop failure, they'd curse his name and attack the tree or hill that his spirit was believed to reside in, shooting it with arrows and beating it with sticks to express their extreme wroth at his incompetence. Can't remember the tribe's name for the life of me, but the account was full of amusing stuff like tribesmen yelling at god to fuck off whenever a tool broke or they slipped and fell.

>stub toe
>fuck you god you fucking moron