CoinExchange.io

Shill me a coin that will double this week on this shitty website
Elix and LRC are promptly disregarded

Other urls found in this thread:

trademarkia.com/company-hilton-paris-3127199-page-1-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

voise probably, havent entirely looked into it yet

XCS

Next best hope right now is Voise on the 18th app release. Should have mooned yesterday but Flik moon and BTC rally stole all the thunder. If you buy now and hold a week, should be good money.

Bitcloud and Koi

Bitcloud has had 14 dollars worth of volume in the last 24 hours and Koi has one buyer and a thousand sellers.... Go back to the coinexchange trollbox.

Flik

This, currently mini pumping

volume has been increasing all day as well

its been exposed in the ELIX telegram by a trusted member of the community earlier in the day.

its still in early stages.

team is lost as fuck, but they are trying. communication is on point. could be big.

LINK will be $1 before SIBOS, mark it.

Easy, Cindicator.
Released 12th October.
Marketcap 15M. People wanted to contribute 500M according to their medium blog. 33 x !!
No presale bonus.

one more thing.

the team is so new to this whole crypto thing that they dont even have an ANN thread. this is a unique opportunity where Veeky Forums knows about a coin first.

>Koi

this one will be disregarded as well

Solarflarecoin (SFC)

ICO is over though.

FLIK as it will have a tokenburn (520mil. of 600mil. will be burned) which makes it an easy moneymaker

What is this coin? No volume, website has no info at all...

What exchange is it popping off on tomorrow?

voise wont double, but it's steadily climbing up and imo is a good medium term investment especially with how cheap it is. If you buy right now and voise went to 10 cents a coin (possible, but unlikely), youd triple your money

XCS, FLIK, and BlakeStar (BLAS) are all about to explode. Very low marketcap coins with major upside

Voise mooned a few days ago, according to Veeky Forums

[spoiler]fuck you shills[/spoiler]

FLiK, IMO.
Token burn coming on the 21st.

yes, only 4k ppl got tokens.
Etherdelta and listed on hitbt as of now.
1 Eth= 25k CND

flik dumping as we speak

up 300% and now correcting

buy KYS

Flik will correct for some time - good for swing traiding, voise is for slow climb till app release, xcs is for moon mission, blas idk made some gains but too afraid to get in now.
So yeah XCS

FUCK
HOW MANY LINK FOR HER???

HOPE

Made pretty sweet gains swing trading this mofo

It's bouncing up and down, the spreads are bigger in the ETH pair.

im all in on this one, easiest pump ever
$360k market cap is a fucking joke

Eboost

target?

Buy $XP on that exchange and hold for 3 months.
Buy 1 mill and sell with every other day 100% to 300% spikes

Bitbay next week.

Feels bad how loopring is bunched together with elixir. Loop is decent whereas Elixir is a shitty Veeky Forums pump.

This get in at 500 sat today, sell at 1k tomorrow

So god damn easy

>zap.in/5hwgp
HODL BC

kek, this piece of shit isn't going 1k

SIC

The amount of volume that has gone into it over the last day, fuck me, as soon as that sell wall comes down, this is gonna explode.

Where are these traders and how can i profit from them?

I'll probably get out at 3x because I like to be safe but it could very easily 5x with a tiny pump

from 600 sats

1800 sats is a stretch

Seems to be doing jack shit right now

um user the team being clueless about crypto is NOT a good thing, are you fucking high?

FliK. Will hit at least 9000 sats fairly quickly. Thank me later

sorry for the noob question, but I started on coinbase and now I'm on bittrex. I can't find a lot of coins mentioned in this thread on bittrex. What trustworthy exchanges are most these coins available on?

how the fuck does he figure the team is clueless about crypto...like what?

user,

just like there are as many shitcoins in the market, there are shitexchanges to go along with them....coinmarketcap.com is your friend

The coins mentioned here are on coinexchange.io

thanks, much appreciated

go back to your top 50 mcap coins retard.
obviously this is not for you.

brap

No shit, it has a 250k market cap right now. If a p&d group or a few whales catch wind of this coin, that can easily jump up to over a million

blas or xcs?

$1m market cap is a stretch? Are you kidding me dude? That's fucking pocket change to a p&d group

>gambling on the shittiest of shit coins
>calling other people retard
stay poor retard

get some etherflip. at this price its less then 1mil marketcap. so much room for growth. innovative brilliant ico structure never been seen before. really cool devs and great ideas. 5-20x is possibly in less then few months. i know u want a week but this is worth the hold

i iwill pump a billion coins into who tells me her ass.

paris coin will pump soon. only 1.66BTC sell "wall" left for 2x
will go up, when Paris Hilton ANN to cop with ... FLIK
trademarkia.com/company-hilton-paris-3127199-page-1-2

shitcoins is the only way to make stellar gains.

now fuck off

kek. even i'm not retarded enough to buy this. Enjoy your bags