Am I the only one financially paralyzed at the moment? All my moneys in alts...

Am I the only one financially paralyzed at the moment? All my moneys in alts. I can't buy anything so I'm just left waiting. I feel like I'm the only one, anyone else in this position?

Probably holding brainlet

Yes. Heavy in LINK and XRP. I could sell off my BAT, as I bought in at $0.14 and I'm still up, but if you look at this thing, it's never really "mooned" so I think it will in the near future. Who knows. I'm holding.

same here. scalping the mini fluctuations for at least 30-50 usd a day since i expect my shitty investments to 10x in the long term anyway so those little things add up.

me too , holding Qtum and adx

I have about $20,000 spread out between about 10 different stocks and about 10 different alt coins

every one of them is moving sideway.... somethings gotta happen

Hodling LINK BAT PPP want to buy some more shitcoins but cant.

Go play some video games and stop stressing. Holy fuck you people are dumb

TRX and OPT here, bought em cheap, waiting for moons

How is holding a coin that will recover to good levels = being a brainlet?

What do you see in PPP?

Holding XLM at 500, BAT at 6200 and Obsidian at 15k, I am PARALYZED

Three P's

sort of, I had a bunch of ETH sitting there but more so had paralysis due to uncertainty on which shitcoins are worth buying right now. I should have pulled the trigger on a couple during the lowpoint a couple days ago since some made 50-100% gains in the following days but I was too much of a pussy and basically did no trading the last few days. Oh well.

oy vey

Holding Elix and Bastone here

Literally all I've got is in LINK and SNM

0 liquid assets until payday next week..

Can't even afford a soda

if you havent recovered yet youre a shit trader and your coins are also shit

This, also got a lot in BTC but don't think BTC has hit its highest before the fork yet so I'm not selling that either. Basically will not move a muscle at least for the next week or so.

What an absolutely brainlet philosophy. I'm still positive on all my coins by the way. Go daytrade your NEET bux away faggot.

soda is pure sugar, m8
bad for ya teeth
cavities = dentist visit = $costs$

LINK and SNM are the only 2 solid ones on binance imho. oddly enough they are both by russians.

i know those feels man...

was like you until literally 10 minutes ago. Decided to sell my stratis and bought substratum. Was getting tired of waiting for Stratis to do something.
Hope it goes well.

If you bought during FUD Fest'17 (China banathon), you're dumber than an abbo nigger on petrol fumes.

I feel you user. I've been balls deep on link for two weeks and just waiting..Could have made millions while that

>can't afford to buy more money

yeah right I bet you are at a loss
you know its true

What are you talking about? That was the best time to buy shit lol

I'm like 80% alts and its split between LINK and NEO

>have 10k locked up in alts
>have to budget everything all day like a poorfag
>somehow video games is enough to reduce the stress
feelsbadman.

All my money is in Bitocin and I just don't know what to buy.

The poverty is only temporary. Your coins are about to have another cycle of explosive growth, but sadly you fags don't even know what you've invested in.

>putting so much into crypto that you can't even afford basic living expenses

lmfao you guys are gonna make it

you've lost the game of musical chairs and now you're a bagholder forever.
sorry user,

Same here, I'm starting to run out of ideas how to raise capital for upcoming ICOs. Don't want my BTC stash to dip much further than it already has. I'm almost hoping for bad news from some projects to give me a reason not to invest.

SOMETHING MOON ALREADY REEEEEEEE

bring back world peace

god please let this be true. I have roughly 10k in alts, and most of that is in coins at ICO prices. Been given 30 days notice to vacate and find a new place to live, so I could really use a bit of a win right now.

I'm short on liquidity too, at least my alts are actual things with real products that I don't bother to bag hold even for the long run, but I really need cash to invest in something new...

all in btc atm.

feel like alts are all about to dip for this goofy fork.

that gif was a pleasure

Wtf is this thread, what a bunch of retards. You don't invest money you can't afford to lose, that is insane. You should always have more money so you can average down, otherwise you are sitting there exactly like you are now, not able to do anything about your invested money!

Very stupid, Veeky Forums, this is a pretty cancerous and self-destructive board.

TRST is fucking my ass

fucking Vitalik is announced advisor few days ago and nobody gives a shit

I have 50% in ioc and 50% so i am just sitting here and waiting for miracle

fuck you, now alts are going to crash because Veeky Forums is never right

It already moved on that news. On the next.

>tfw I have $120k in fiat and only $3k in crypto
I'm playing it too conservatively but I'm afraid of losses