>The Egyptians were White

Who came up with that meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
nature.com/articles/srep09996.pdf
s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/8167018/1/
s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/8165783/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wonder how egyptians feel about whites & blacks squabbling over who gets to claim their history

Not only were they not white, they were also quite inferior to people surrounding them. Raped by everyone they were more or less the Poland of the ancient world.

>Amerifats squabbling

Nobody said to any notable extent that the Ancient Egyptians and Maghrebis were anything other than their contermpoary versions before Amerifats and other New Worlders went We Wuz Kangz. No doubt from being a land of mutts.

Egypt matches the definition of a White country since the Julius Conquest

>Whites were the majority of the population

KANGZ

>Egyptians were race x

The Egyptians had so many dynasties of different races and ethnicities, they were literally everything

>Who came up with that meme?
The Egyptians.

>The Egyptians had so many dynasties of different races and ethnicities, they were literally everything

Including eastern Asian. Incredible!

Not really. During the 11th-8th century dark ages they were literally the only surviving civ in the area. That was only one dark age too. They've been through more.

>During the 11th-8th century dark ages they were literally the only surviving civ in the area.
Egypt is mysterious. Shame Isaiah prophesied they'd be irrelevant for the rest of time. I guess they had a good run.

R

Do me a favor user, spell out how you prounce Julius Caesar.

They weren't white but they're definitely not black either.

>Who came up with that meme?
Genetic studies. nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

They were a generic ancient kingdom that at one point managed to control some literal goatfuckers in the Levant and that's pretty much their greatest imperial achievement. They survived the bronze age collapse by a cunt hair, probably thanks to the shitload of grains they were growing along the Nile, and ever since then they just became everyone's cumrag. Raped by Assyrians, raped and humiliated by the Persians, taken over by LITERAL NIGGERS from Kush, sucking Greek cock and being ruled by a hilariously inbred Greek dynasty for a few centuries, raped by the Romans, and finally succumbing to raiding Arab camel fuckers pretty much without resistance and getting islamified to the point of no return. Truly the biggest bitch nation of the ancient world right next to the Hebrews.

>The new data can’t explain why the ancient Egyptians were so tightly aligned with people from the Middle East. Was it the result of migration, or were the Stone Age hunter-gatherers of northern Africa genetically similar to those of the Levant?
i don't understand. egypt borders the levant. why wouldn't they be similar to their neighbours?

>They weren't white but they're definitely not black either.
>>>>>>>

the ruling class was white
the middle section was arab
the slaves were black

you cant just average this shit

Looks like a dark Arab to me. People in Yemen look similar.

Yu Lee us / Kai sar

Like a normal person faggot. You think you're special bc you know basic Latin pronunciation? Pathetic

>the ruling class was white
Only the Ptolemaic dynasty. Which is just a blip in the 3000+ years of Egyptian history.
>the middle section was arab
Egyptians are east African.
>the slaves were black
The slaves were a mixture of Levantine, Arabian, African and Libyan people.
Egyptians are not Arabs though.

>Egyptians are not Arabs though.
Why do they look like them then?

>The researchers say that there was probably a pulse of sub-Saharan African DNA into Egypt roughly 700 years ago. The mixing of ancient Egyptians and Africans from further south means that modern Egyptians can trace 8% more of their ancestry to sub-Saharan Africans than can the mummies from Abusir el-Meleq.

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

>Why do they look like them then?
Doesn't matter if they look like them. They're not Arab. They're East African, just like Somalis and Ethiopians.

I love how you ignore then larger percentage of Greek and Arabian influence on areas like Cairo and Alexandra. I chose the people of Luxor for a reason.

were the people in the fayum mummy portraits greeks or native egyptians?

See what I mean

Never knew that Greeks and Arabs were ruling Egypt as far back to 1380BC.

Greeks living in Egypt.

A mix of both. Fayum society itself was a Greco-Egyptian society.

Black people did. They assume when white people say they weren't black that means they were white.

Here I even found one with a moustache for you to compare.

>ancient greeks were white
>ancient egyptians were white
>fayum mummy portraits don't look white
something doesn't add up here.

There was a video of some Egyptian pundit actually raging over the very idea... Not sure if he was really Coptic though.

Bleh, dun wanna hunt it down just to bump yet another race bait thread though. Don't we have an entire other board for this?

>>ancient greeks were white
Depends on what you define as white. Were they Europeans? Yes. Where they pale skinned, blued eyed, blonde haired Nords? No.

How is this more credible than genetic studies?

Yeah cause that 8% subsaharan DNA definitely changed them from white aryans to

You’re fucking idiot. I never said i was a Nordist and why are you still ignoring that genetic study that i provided earlier?

Coptic Egyptians are already confirmed to be the closest relatives to the ancient Egyptians. Face it, they were not black.

>Coptic Egyptians are already confirmed to be the closest relatives to the ancient Egyptians
Yes thats true but that doesn't mean all of them are. So you can't just post images with the lightest looking people and claim them as all having the same DNA. I can do the same and post dark looking copts (which the majority are).

Those are some nice bitchtits. Did the egyptians grew soy ?

Finally word on the topic. They weren't white. They weren't Arab. They were East Africans of the Egyptian variety.

Are you saying they were blacks?

Ehh more brown (not the American definition of brown). They were definitely weren't Bantu or West African in anyway. Doesn't mean they weren't African.

I just posted the first thing I found on Google images. I wasn’t really cherry picking. Regardless, there’s no reason why we should believe that Egyptians were Eastern Africans since genetic studies do not support. WHICH I’VE REPEATED THIS MULTIPLE TIMES ALREADY!

not him but that's an article about a study and not the study itself. and the article doesn't seem that coherent.

for example it says:
>The findings show that the mummies’ closest kin were ancient farmers from a region that includes present-day Israel and Jordan. Modern Egyptians, by contrast, have inherited more of their DNA from central Africans.
>Strikingly, the mummies were more closely related to ancient Europeans and Anatolians than to modern Egyptians.
>modern Egyptians can trace 8% more of their ancestry to sub-Saharan Africans than can the mummies from Abusir el-Meleq.
how can they have inherited more of their dna from central africans if they only have 8% more sub-saharan ancestry? and how can they be more closely related to ancient europeans and anatolians than to modern egyptians while at the same time having ancient levantines as their closest kin when ancient levantines were closer to modern levatines than to europeans?

Le every thing good is white meme

>we should believe that Egyptians were Eastern Africans since genetic studies do not support.
It does tho. The Coptic component evolved out of a main Northeast African and Middle Eastern ancestral component that is shared by other Egyptians and also found at high frequencies among other Afro-Asiatic-speaking populations in Northeast Africa (~70%).
>nature.com/articles/srep09996.pdf

>Egypt
>good

Are you on drugs?
They were a dominating power for centuries.

The article you posted has Copts being much different from both Arabs and all tested East Africans. They don't have as much of the light green and grey components.

There was nothing generico about them, they had the biggest monuments and best art, great technology and wealth, lasted for 3,000 fucking years, their culture influenced all of the Levant and more

>hurrrr they were conquered by the Persians!!!

Oh, like all of the Near East including the Ionian Greek cities?

>conquered a bunch of goat fuckers

Yeah, conquering the whole Levantine coast during the bronze age, when it was one of the few prosperous and urbanizad places in the world is such an unimpressive feat!

Also it’s like saying Rome was shit because it was sacked by the Goths, Vandals, Saracens, Normans and Apsburg and Italy was invaded by dozens of different people, I could apply the same line of thinking to every ancient nation

There were more white rulers of Egypt than black

You're arguing with an Afrocentric. The Greeks (who were never more than a small minority) and Arab Muslims (Arabs were near or in Egypt before Islam) never had such an impact to displace the population of Lower Egypt (which was significantly more populated than Upper Egypt across the centuries) or even change it's ethnic core. That requires little things like far more numbers, disease, technology to outcompete the Egyptians' agriculture...

Loads of "East Africans" are ancient mulattoes. A recent study found a sample dating way before the Iron Age with no less than 40% West Asian admixture. East Africa's inhabitants who don't have the West Asian admixture the likes of Somalis do look far different.

>Being an Afrocentric

You posted the most Negro looking examples you can find in what is obvious cherrypicking.

s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/8167018/1/ (Upper Egyptians who aren't Nubian)

s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/8165783/1/ (Nubians)

Here's a crowd picture from Upper Egypt of non-Nubians by the way. Instead of one or two random Kangz like there.

Asked a few of them and they were all like "Americans being retarded as usual". Most of the country isn't even aware of that debate and by most I mean an overwhelming majority.

Is there anything more sad than seeing some blind faggot try to talk about race?
The people in your image are obviously not white.
The people in the images you quoted aren't black, not even close.

Either god or evolution, it's up to you