Hi, guys. So I just inherited $300 and I want to start investing in crypto...

Hi, guys. So I just inherited $300 and I want to start investing in crypto. I was thinking of diversifying into 10-20 different altcoins. Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rleshner/how-to-start-a-crypto-portfolio-ec7bc0716a96
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KYS coin is pretty great.

What kind of shitty relative leaves someone with $300?

>inherited $300
>Diversifying $300
>into 10-20 different coins

Jesus fucking christ bro, please come back once you finish high school.

No. Pick no more then 3 different coins to invest in. There is no point in diversifying with so little. Learn the market, learn about the three projects in-depth (concept, team, whitepaper, marketing, etc) and use this as a learning experience. It will help you make a lot more money later on.

$15 in each coin. Slow down, Buffett Jr.

Two words, one moon mission

Bit Bean

Thank me later kid ;^)

the Veeky Forums boys are cranky tonight.

Not trying to be rude, but 300$ is way to little to invest in that many alts. Three coins, tops. Also depending on how much risk/reward you're going for. best chance of 10x or more is LINK, but you might end up with a 0x. I'm currently 50% on it and feeling comfy desu.

Otherwise, SALT, ARK, ODN and LTC are 99.99% going to rise, but you'll have to wait months or even a year+ for a considerable profit.

[email protected]

You want free help, email me

Thank you for your honest answers. I will do some research tonight and pick 3 coins with long term potential and hold for at least a year. Here's an asian girl for you guys.

a boomer

All in on doge coin

Is there any one posting on this board who isn't a poor third worlder sweating over chicken feed?

Do you want to hodl or gamble? That's not a lot, you could probably save that much in a month or two once you're actually working.
>If hodling
Btc is always an ok bet, eth isn't dropping below 280 anytime soon, neo is still undervalued because of china fud, link might be worth buying a week after the conference.

Listen here dumbass. put all your money into one coin you've done research one. I would recommend metaverse.

Quads warrant a response. I'm in 6 figures and there are at least a dozen anons who have more than me, some a lot more.

All in Ark, start staking

could get you 75 stratis, shit is dirt cheap at the moment, will return to $10 end of year or start of next, especially with masternodes coming in soon people owning them will be looking at $200,000 a month, they currently only cost $1mil to set up so there will be a large amount of money looking for easy roi with them, it will also dip pretty hard this month too which will lead to a really good entry point

you'll only get ~$600 profit on stratis in the shortish term though, for less guaranteed you could chase pnd and make far more, but if you have no clue what you're doing you're more likely to lose it

I keep getting roped into this one but the needle just won't move

This

$300 is too little to diversify.

I recommend going all-in in Ark. If you're feeling particularly adventurous, go all-in in DNT.

Just pick two or three coins and try to get a read on their cycles by trading Coin-BTC over and over, or BTC-USDT if you choose BTC as your coin
Or just wait until the next dip in BTC and buy some and hold it until bitcoin gold releases

If you dont have a all in approach you will never make it kid

Checked. I have a friend with net worth in 6 figures lurking on Veeky Forums.

Also one thing you can do is to put the most in the coin that will moon the most likely, even if it will take years. That would be BTC. I have $700 myself but more than 500 is on BTC. I basically do my alt stuff with the same amount of money and turn what I gain with that, into BTC.

The cucks who tell you that $300 is too little to invest will lose every penny.

Begin.

Buy ETH stay in ETH

Put it into 3 good different icos.
Then put the profit into 2 icos and keep investing your money into a couple of icos a month.

Any other advice is cryptocuckoldry

Uhg. Just stick to BTC/ETH.
medium.com/@rleshner/how-to-start-a-crypto-portfolio-ec7bc0716a96