German 'occupation' of Norway and Lebensborn

How much did German ocupation of Norway affect their genepool?

Also, what the fuck was this guy's obession with Lebensborn?

Top tier loli

The real question is how did WW2 affect the German gene pool. You can't lose 1 in 3 fighting aged men in a country and not have lost the cream of your crop.

>lose 1 in 3 fighting aged men
A pretty minor loss by premodern standards.

I want to put my penis in Norwegian women

Their best men were already dead by the end of 1943, and by 1945 only cowardly cucks, women and kids remained. Then the women got raped by hordes of Soviet Tatars and Mongols, WW2 was like reserve eugenics for the Germans.

All I know is that I'd occupy the fuck out of those tiddies, dayum

>tfw the master race is literally too retarded to live

really made me think

Very little.

Germans and Norwegian mingled very little, any woman that had any sexual or romantic relationship with German soldiers were ostracized both during and after the occupation. Women known to have had relationships were rounded up after the occupation and put into camps (ironic, I know) both as a punishment and to their own protection from the population at large.

They were considered traitors and women who had kids with German soldiers often relocated to Germany after the war. Women who decided to stay had a very bad time after the war and the children of these relationships were often unfairly treated themselves. Women were given the name of "Tyskertos" ("German Slut") and the children of these women were refered to as "Tyskerunger" (Kids of Germans)

Very similar to the french les tondues.

That's interesting, thanks user.

I thought that was Dyanne Thorne for a second

>those fucking tits
jesus

Ain't no bullshit either

it should be fucking illegal to have tits like that

a pack of rabid dogs can take down a lion
the hordes of Anglo-Zionists and Bolshevik fodder eventually tore down the German Man

Dolph Lundgren literally fucked a nigger tranny.

They are both Germanic people so you know...not much

Norwegians are Nordic, Germans are Nordic-Slavic-Celtic-Latin mutts.

Captcha: BLACKBUTT ROAD

bump

it didn't
in case of norway more people died from being shot by allied troops than being killed during nazi occupation

False.

Norwegians are like half Irish because of the slave trade

Elaborate

You're confusing them with Icelandics

>shit talking Grace Jones
She could castrate you with a glance faggot.

>she

that scene of the dutch sluts in band of brothers getting humiliated always gets me hard