FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT
>tfw fell for "satoshis vision"
how should i end myself

Just buy more. Double down. No one knows anything.

im really thinking about doing that but only because i know if i sell now it would be the biz way

BCC is trash

same but it looks like today it will make or break. It can't go sideways much longer

But why? What makes it more trash than BTC?

most coins are...but bch is backed by rich fags who can pump this shit up. i bought at .07 and its killing me now that im officially in the red on this pos

I sold my stash of BCH for Link at the moment but I will buy more eventually. I know a fact that whales will pump it when people get their coins from Coinbase.

Possibly huge pump in november too if hashing power returns during the BTC hardfork.

Bitcoin Crash is going to zero... As we knew all along.

that thing is so fucking stupid. type 4 is not the best, that's the type that take 10 feet of toilet paper to clean up.

sry it was an iq test.

>against usd

Type 2 masterrace reporting, clean and a free rough prostate massage to boot

user, i...

how much are you down by in bcc, if you don't mind sharing.

Bitcoin Cash is worth keeping an eye out for. It is the future of bitcoin. However, the time you want to get in is at the bottom. It is not clear that we have reached it yet.

Fiat is king. The sole purpose of investing in crypto is to get more fiat.

once in a while I get a huge boner and precum leaks out when I take a shit

i'm not gay though

Deluded fiatmarines

Good. That's what you get for lurking /r/btc Faggot.

relax it's the same shape bch/btc

Last time this happened it got pumped by Korean fiat wash trades.

BCH is better than BTC or btcg. Not sure about support tho. Roger ver is a shit bag for dropping BCH for btcg

I used to carry BCH but sold it off for eth to get into chainlink. I fomoed hard for it

Don't think its gonna go much lower buddy and friends. Might just have to settle with 310.

>falling for Lutheran lies
You had it coming.