Hahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/coinRequest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks op, I enjoyed this image

sold all my link this morning TA says its about to tank.

and I'm enjoying the hysteria around this shitcoin. I was following the madness from pre-ICO times. it's beyond grotesque how /biz wants this meme magic become real.
>totally ignoring all facts surrounding this incoming failure of they decade

LINK and most alts will tank because BTC is making another attempt at 4900-5000

everyone is wrong until they're right, hindsight yada yada yada

mostly the sheer volume of shilling lately is really starting to grate on me

ChainLinkies are the new Digimarines

Yeah the only SIBOS comp winner to be invited back, which was launched with a highly restrained ICO, which has the broadest use case of any coin this year, which has existing industry connections, which has a super low barrier to entry for business, which is about to present to the big boys already working technology, which can automate ISO 20022 messaging and link external data to blockchains... is an incoming failure.

Wait, which facts am I ignoring again?

so glad i didnt fall this meme, cant wait to go on Veeky Forums and not see a billion+1 link threads

>nail meet coffin

I've seen this image posted in another thread over an hour ago, and the charts I use still aren't showing a curve like that.

but you can of course ask sergey and the other developer in of their active "communication channels" hahahahahahaha ooooooor just check the roadmap sergey is working since 2008 hahahahahaha but in any case: bring a minimum of 100 ETH if you want him not to reply hahahahahaha

I participated in the presale for LINK, but this shilling is now nothing more than late comers desperate for their share of the pie.

I left Veeky Forums and only come to scroll the catalog to gauge sentiment, this place has succumb to degeneracy full of emotional poor people.

I don't need to get my hand held, dude, and if that is more important to your than the actual technology, then I recommend you invest in FeelGoodCoin, where people are on the Slack 24/7 telling you what a handsome boy you are.

i love you

from a certain point of view a bag can be a blanket

>pretending Veeky Forums was anything other than that
Kys my dood

I'm confused, link is up, what's with the people implying it's failing? How you gonna be smug to people making money?

listen jigs go request this on polo asap: poloniex.com/coinRequest

There's no news coming at SIBOS. But a week after...

its SMA-50 curve vs. EMA-30, basic TA principle is that whenever the EMA-30 is below the SMA-50 and breaks above it, the price will trend upward. we are seeing this happen right now at the 1d timescale.

Cheq it or get rekt.

the most relevant fact to me is that there is a fanboy already making LINK plushies. that has got to be the biggest bullish signal ever.

all in on LINK
see you on the moon bros, being online constantly is stressful

Worst case scenario is stop loss and pull out at 2x, which is still +$40k.

My worst. Possible. Scenario. is to make $40k from a $40k initial in the course of a couple of months.

This blanket is comfy af.