SEC

It’s all over bros. Goodbye PnDs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SEC_News/status/917808910970556417
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awesome. So they are taking care of the issues that make normies not interested.
Strap in boys!

>10/10/17
Reported to the SEC. You better delete this

twitter.com/SEC_News/status/917808910970556417

LOL THE COMMENTS OMG SALT BTFO

Reported to the SEC for market manipulation.

Good riddance, less link hype threads, more OMG discussion.

What about paragon?

once crypto becomes institutionalized it will become almost impossible for us to make money off it just like in the regular stock market. the big boys have bots that react instantly and we'll no longer be able to get on moon missions.

>thinks SEC affects Veeky Forums

lmao

Go long ZRX.

hahaha

>thinks im not drunk and didnt just put my full btc stack on einsteinium an hour ago for a quick 5% profit

>It’s all over bros
i think you mean its time for huge gains bros

LMAO that fucking faggot how salty can someone be

icos are over, long allin LINK the last of the best icos

Great news for Ark! Buy more

Metaverse

Digital identity orientated.

yiissssssssss

Can't wait. Maybe this will lead to less PnD shitposting here, which seems to have increased exponentially relative to the cryptocurrency market gains in the last few months. Heck, maybe Dimon will be headed to the clink.

>regulating people throwing their money at imaginary coins
Wow.
Just wow.

SEC cant fix normie brains

THE BLOCKCHAIN IS REAL TO ME FUCKER

Oh fuq binance is finished

Awesome, I submitted a complaint against OMG's fucktard CEO for market manipulation and advertising fraud for blatantly using is skateboard to make false statements before the apple conference.

You thought I was another sheep for the slaughter in your ponzi schemes? Think again.

Poor bait

Whatchoo gonna do when dey come for you?

>Fell for the skateboard

Who the fuck rats someone out to the sec on Twitter and files a complaint lol.. You fucking jagmo queers.. Move out of your parents house, Jesus christ!