-China
-Confirmed relisting on binance this month
-more exchanges next month
-NEO CoZ working on LRC project

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/loopring/comments/7361tz/loopring_is_coming_back_to_binance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got 5,000. See you at $1 user.

I used to get it on binance, where can I get it nao?

It’ll be back on Binance any day now so
you could keep there, or if you want to buy more you can on ED or HitBTC

You too friendo

I've got 20k plus. Hoping for 80 cents or so.

Quick rundown on this coin? Why would this be any better than other decentralized exchange systems?

it uses supercomputes on each city to connect to all exchanges and find the best trade prices.

So basically in a nutshell if you put in an order for X amount of whatever crypto, that gets processed by a Loopring miner who will find and transact that order from any wallet or any exchange.

You hold LRC for 2 reasons
1) as a miner you are essentially facilitating the transaction and you get a fee
2) you use LRC as a fee for a regular joe who just wants to buy or sell any amount of any currency.

So it’s basically the ultimate way to buy or sell any crypto

with that much total supply this coin being 0.20$ each is nothing less then a miracle if you ask me.

in my opinion this is the maximum price this coin will ever get to.

It’s on an obscure exchange like hitbtc at the moment. When it hits binance and bittrex it’ll pump hard

I have 300k atm and came close to liquidating my OMG to buy more, fucking tired of Jun and his skateboard.. but i have iron hands

Sold it for ETP and it was a great move on my part

I'll buy back in when it hits binance

I sold my OMG and got 159k. Thinking about buying in to 200k. Watching OMG moon at the moment hurts but I think we can get to $1 atleast by December or EOY. That’s a good return on how many we own.

what your buy in price?

Every e-mail address I've tried to sign up with HitBTC, the e-mail verification link never works. And then I try to get it to send another, and it doesn't. Customer support e-mail was sent weeks ago. Do they have a slack or something I can yell at them through?

Never mind. I see it's on coin exchange. BTC pairing is pretty expensive, but ETH is fine.

I think the deleted tweet said 18th so stay strong

POOPRINGS AND BLACKED

BALLS DEEP

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT ANONYMO

Alright should I buy tonight or wait until tomorrow and buy the dip?

I did the same!!
Was a tough call though, I really do like Loopring.

Buddy this has been in a dip all week. How low do you think it will go?

should I buy it at 3773?

It just did a huge dip, not sure if it’ll dip more but if it does I’m scooping more up this time fuck it

.16 (too lazy to look up sats)

its going to go up when it hits binance then eventually bittrex so now wouldn't be a bad buy in point

Chinese coin goes onto a Chinese exchange. If you think the Chinese won't send this to $1 you haven't been in crypto long enough

when do you think it'll happen?

So is this the next moon mission? I had been watching this coin for sometime but wrote it off.

binance said there is no plans to list it.
definitely not getting onto bittrex.

They deleted an official tweet saying 18th October. Someone took a screen shot but I don't have it

reddit.com/r/loopring/comments/7361tz/loopring_is_coming_back_to_binance/

Why do you think they deleted it...

Because the only usually announce coins once listed. Similar to bittrex.

Ugh goddamnit I really want back in on LRC but I sold it all for ETP, which may or may not be going to the moon as well right now. I don't want to sell any of it or I'd miss out....but LRC.....aaaaaagh