CND trading unlocks tomorrow

Plenty of buy support at 1.5x hours before trading begins.

etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH

Or if you're afraid to use the link simply go to etherdelta yourself and use the CND contract address in the URL

Market cap was small and getting into the crowdsale was very selective. Get in at 1.5 before the real green candles begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

cindicator.com/
medium.com/@Cindicator
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ERC-20 token

dropped

You mean like Link, kyber, zrx, and dnt?

you got it

Cindi FTW! 5x this week incoming!

Nah.

i'm not going to buy anything until you tell me exactly what the hardcap was, the ico price, and the circulating supply.

marketcap is 15 million. There was no presale or discounts on the tokens.

Hard cap was 15m. 75% of the total circulating supply was sold.

Ico price was .0000361 eth

what the hell is cnd

if I can actually get in at 1.5x I'd be happy to buy some

I doubt that will last though

thanks. damn only 15m hardcap? this is a 5x nobrainer...

Ico price in fiat was $0.01. No bonuses. 33,449 applications and only 4057 applicants were approved for whitelist. Most ico buyers were small fish. Honest and fair coin distribution at ico with mcap of $15 million.

Cindicator
Part of the product is already available to use, just download it from the app store.
30000 people applied and only 4000 were invited to the crowdsale

do you know when it will start trading? when are they distributing the coins, in other words. it's going to take me at least 30 mins to transfer my eth to my ed wallet.

Tomorrow at exactly 17:46:40 UTC

CND will be released tomorrow at 17:46:40 UTC

thanks, guys. i guess i can risk a few eth in this.

No problem. I obviously have a financial interest in seeing this succeed but this is an easy moon mission if one spends any time looking into it.

No prob! Cindicator is a good project and the way they handled therir ico is a major plus.

Those interested can check:

cindicator.com/ (official website)
medium.com/@Cindicator (blog)

$15m for an App someone could make for $20k you'd have to be delusional to buy this shit.

Cindicator is actually a fund manager and not just in crypto. It uses its app for crowdsourcing human predictions data. Users are incentivized with monetary rewards for correct predictions. Hybrid intelligence refers to AI algorithmic trading models processing the crowdsourced human data as well. It's an interesting project. Coin holders will have access to its predictions data.