Post your favorite general in history

Post your favorite general in history
mines Alexander the Great

Other urls found in this thread:

towardsdatascience.com/napoleon-was-the-best-general-ever-and-the-math-proves-it-86efed303eeb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>never lose a battle
>lose an eye
>fuck that shit I got Catholic dogs to kills
>keeps commanding and leading anyways
>loses second eye
>fuck that shit, tell me where the catholic bastards are i'll still stab em!
>have your skin made into a drum after you die so you can still "lead your troops in battle"

Sad thing is I didn't learn about this magnificent bastard until I started reading a manga called "Otome Senshou" about the Hussite wars.

This one eyed bastard has lolis fighting for him. Clearly he is favoured by God.

That's a great pic bud I guess I'll have to pic Napoleon

Suvorov
literally have never lost a battle in his life, majority of his wins were achieved against bigger forces, was admired by Napoleon, who later got BTFOed from Russia by Suvorovs disciple Kutuzov

Too bad his doctrines quickly got outdated. After he died, Russia modeled their entire strategy on Suvorov and they got mostly BTFO by everyone for 100 years straight.

manlet that got BTFOed by russians

>Kicks the living shit out of the Gauls
>Pulls one of the ballsiest moves ever at Alesia by trapping his army in between two enemy forces and still wins
>Comes back home, cucks the Senate, declared himself dictator, and sows the seeds for the greatest empire in all of Western civilization

I too like vanilla ice cream.
Charles the 7th of Sweden for me.

What's that mean?

That's a good pick

Not him, but I’m guessing it meant your choice was boring.

Archduke Charles

Came here to post this

>former mercenary and thief becoming a commander of peasant army that btfos several crusades and the emperor himself

Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa.

who doesn't jerk it to Alexander? hes like THE general of history.
got it.

towardsdatascience.com/napoleon-was-the-best-general-ever-and-the-math-proves-it-86efed303eeb

LMAO no kidding

>he arrives in a France in full civil war
>Annihilates whole Europe while straightening France politically and economically (french legal system and civil code are spread all over the world subsequently)
>has the same techonological advances as his opponents so few biased battles
>He is crowned emperor with people unanimity right after a revolution against this exact system

He did in few years (against the most powerful contries of the time) what took roman empire centuries.
This is matched, however, by an equally rapid fall