Dip

Enjoy the bags bro (:

>t. Whale who made 30 btc out of you cucks

this is the end of the game

is this another pajeet coin?

proofs

HOL UP. Is anyone mining this?

how come everybody on this board is a

this coin has nothing accept wallet, I tried to transfer some to the wallet yesterday still didn`t received anything :(

What does 900 million market cap OMG have?

I switched from espers to this coin sir

Pajeet, I...

Yes, don’t try to transfer this shitcoin, it will take literally hours

just do it while you're waiting in line at your favorite shitting street.

>People actually bought high and sold the dip

Next hours will dump hard

What? It takes seconds to transfer. ETP is super legit.

Dump's over pedro. The whales took profit! See you at the next peak!

how many BTC to be whale in ETP market

Hi guys, can't say what group I am in but we collectively have 2,000 btc we are locking in Metaverse. We got folks in china saying this is going to blow to NEO like levels. This is only the start. So yeah buy the dip ffs

sounds like complete and utter bullshit

but I bought the dip

ching chong bing bong ding dong ping pong. fukashima, you buy now.

we're going to make it

is it me or is the MVS wallet shit. and its their only product at this point. I want to lock in my holdings and collect interest but why do I feel safer with my ETP sitting in a fucking exchange instead of the wallet

need to figure how to store this shit offline in a hardware wallet

Will it cross 50000 again?

nice just sold 100k

wallet is shit , be carefull when you transfer to the wallet send in small portions, sometimes it takes ages or never arrive

IT will cross 30000 as well

t. larper who shits in the street and wipes his ass with his bare hands

You fags wont believe me but, I'm a WHALE thanks to DGB remember the crazy run it had a few months back?? Yes, that was me. I was done with ETP last pump , but this fucker made me way more money than DGB. Again, you won't believe me but stay poor or stay in a little longer until ......lets say TOMORROW 1:35PM, beautiful southern California time. I have and old girlfriend coming over to my beach house in Manhattan beach and i want to impress her and show her how daddy makes money with crypto. Anyways, believe me or not but you've been warned TOMORROW 1:35PM $$$

this kind of creative LARPing is why I come here

thanks biz

Oh lordy

>cnbc.com/2017/10/11/metaverse-platform-facing-stern-regulation-after-lack-of-transparency-with-financiers
>AND IT COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

kys

^i bet most people won’t even try loading the link & will blindly believe in URL, we’ll see this fud everywhere by tomorrow ends

MY LINK IS GONE REEEEEEE

enjoy my metaverse bags i just bought more link+lrc

>cnbc.com/2017/10/11/metaverse-platform-facing-stern-regulation-after-lack-of-transparency-with-financiers
fake ass article lmao

$$$$$$$$TOMORROW 1:35PM $$$$$$

So you like to save thumbnails do you?

and toenail clippings.