Post your Blockfolios!!!!

How am I doing by the way? Started in early august, have put in $1k.

Other urls found in this thread:

getdelta.io
medium.com/getdelta/coming-soon-to-delta-1-2-watchlist-more-bb735b4779ed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ur not gonna make any money in OMG put all that shit in ETP

Started a 2 weeks ago after doing a mini investment in DNT and ZRX of $2000 and it dumping hard previously, which turned me off for a few weeks. Total investment is ~21k fiat so im modestly up and am hoping that i get to 30k by EoM, betting on positive news re Chinese regulation the last week.

What's ETP?

Looking good, let's hope TRX does something this week. Bought in at 69 and 54 sats.

Yea, if TRX and/or SONM start pumping, i'll probably cash out at 2x my initial investment instead of being greedy and hoping for more. I think VEN and WTC (+QTUM to a lesser degree) are the only two coins on my portfolio that have longer term potential.

Just got started a month or so ago. What do ya think?

Shrimp a dimp dimpin
Any feedback is appreciated. Ordering more ETH next week

sell all that crap and stop chasing pumps
put some into an ICO and pray for a 2x
you'll never make enough spreading that small of a sum even if you hop on a 40% moon

ETH is extremely strong but it's not going to moon so holding it is worthless unless it's going into an erc20 ICO

$4000 CAD is in LAToken.

My plan is to buy LINK. Then maybe an ICO at +$1000 if the gains are good enough.

Just

You'd consider eth a good long hold wouldn't you?

Get into the next hot ticket ICO so you can start multiplying that ETH

blockfolio pft
>zap.in/5hwgp

you're not going to get crazy gains and you'll get dumped on if you don't sell pre-SIBOS mate
it's your choice but you're not gonna get anywhere if you dont hit a jackpot
I'd consider ETH and maybe XMR the best long term hold
BTC has alot of issues and while it won't fall soon, it could definitely fall in the next year. ETH is probably the strongest crypto in the game

Can I ask why you still hold ETP? Unless you bought pre-pump.

Maybe you're right. I've only been trading for a couple of weeks though. ICOs are still kind of a foreign concept to me. Plus isn't $500 too small of an investment for most of them?

I invested 4k Fiat all in Substratum.
This shit is still going to 10x current value. I encourage you anons to join in

No and any ICO with a minimum buy-in is probably a scam
you've likely missed most of the big ICOs this week but for the rest of October there are a few notable ones like Ripio
hell yes SUB brother

Still just getting my feet wet

>tfw found out I had bought VTC in july
>its gone up from $80 to $330
Why does it feel so good to find money you didnt know you had?

Begun in june with $600 or so.

That's such shit advice, Investment is the same at any level of capital, you want more money than yous started with over time, best way to do that is to buy risk at the best rate and that involves can involve buying lower risk assets. What does change things is how long you intend to delay gratification.

Rode the EMC2 moon today and sold at peak. Felt gud.

>What does change things is how long you intend to delay gratification.
Yes that's the point, crypto will only be a market with parabolic profit potential for another year or so. $500 in useless coins that wont move more than 20% is pointless

I bought pre-pump. Just curious to see where it goes. Hasn't crashed yet.

you don't know that. And even if that is true, something just as good will come along eventually

that's just... wrong
the SEC already has their hands in crypto
the CCP already has their hands in crypto
EU governments are starting to crack down
regulations are coming, big industry finance is coming, and all that's left is for the market to slow down since volatility is bad for business

19 y/o uni student. Started with ~1500 in late August. Am I gonna make it bros?

Slow down yeah but absolutely continue to grow you fucking faggot shitgibbon

Started with $600 3 weeks ago, up 10x since initial investment and now have $450k. Just hodl guys it's not even that hard.

18 years old cegep fag. If I make it you definitely will make it senpai. Can I ask why you have DNT?

600 into 450k in 3 weeks?
the fuck

Doge is a good bet right now imo. Not amazing bet, and wouldnt hold that hard, but i do see it rising over next 2-4 weeks

>balances hidden
You queen

Dnt/verge are both worth holding 10-15 bucks in. May as well grab 1000k of them and forget about them. I believe long term they will both go up. But never knoe if one will 20x

R8

I actually bought in at ICO and sold nearly my entire stack off for profit. And I just kept on to a little, i don’t really know why, at one point it was worth around 100 USD but now it’s $20 and I’m just too lazy to sell the rest lmao

Notice he didn't show us his balance my lad

I'm getting mixed signals here.

Quebec fag checking in, which CEGEP?

Anyone tried Delta for tracking their portfolio?

getdelta.io ?

medium.com/getdelta/coming-soon-to-delta-1-2-watchlist-more-bb735b4779ed

started with 2k USD in feburary
rate me boiz
I'm also 20

Enjoy being half a millionaire in a few years

Another Aussie, nice work dude.

fuaaaaaaaaaark dem gains boi

farkkkkkkk nice mate ill be joining you hopefully soon... Keep that shit going

Link? link is nothing but hype, i can't even make 100's of dollars off of billions of transactions. It will be under 5 cents after sibos flops.

Reporting in. Only started in August.

Started with an initial of $500

That's pretty nice looking. The new updates look nice, the watchlist is a nice addition as well as the UI updates.

Like should I go kill myself

Started 3 days ago with 2.5k, just profited from the monacoin PnD, but all in all still experimenting mostly.

Tell me why I'm not gonna make it
Give it to me straight

Too much spread. One doubles so what? Back one horse mate.

Which should I move my funds to?

Don't listen to that guy if you put everything in one coin and it fails you're fucked. You always want to hedge your bets.

Having said that I wouldn't personally hold LTC, ETH, BCC and I don't know too much about ARK or OMG I believe they're not rising anymore due to being pumped already though.

Try not to sell at a loss. LINK is a good coin to be holding as well as WTC which is actually on a down swing right now which is a good time to buy.

I'm hoping for the 120k~ sat range. I already hold 2k coins but want to buy another 3k.

Eat the poo

This is true if you are holding $50k portfolio but he's never going to get anywhere doing what he's don't

I'm wondering, is there any reason that no one is holding BAT right now?
It's at all time low so it would be a great buy, or maybe it's actually collapsing

I'm not really holding BCC,I just got so little of it I can't even sell it on Bittrex.

dude lmao

How do you set night mode wtf

WTC is low enough right now to buy and make a profit from.

It's a hodl coin though. Could see $20 by the end of the year. And from there it will only keep rising.

and 7.858 BTC

LOL i went heavily as well bro don't worry itll go back up soon once every gets over holding bitcoin while it climbs strongly each day

is this a joke

what the fuck is all that garbage

Ok bought some WTC, it sounds good to me.
Gonna buy more once my BTC move to binance

>tfw buying literally everything shilled on Veeky Forums
>tfw it actually works

I've got comfy gains so far

Forgot Screenshot.
Any coin I should get rid off for good?

Sold off all my shit coins to get on the LINK train.

SNM

My man, check their Twitter, dedicated products coming 2018.

Ok, I'll invest in 2018

Champlain college, where you from? I have yet to meet someone that browses Veeky Forums, let alone Veeky Forums.

you might as well just hold btc if you want to jedge

>still down 200
>thought about buying Monacoin in yesterday and didn't
JUST

Hmm

Dont listen to that idiot shill. Omg is the best risk/return alt

OmiseNO stop it!

Started less than a week ago with around 2500

I wish I never bought bat. It keeps sinking but I am unwilling the get off the ship yet.

Hoping to flip the scamcoin for at least double

So many of you unironically have 0 LINK, it makes me laugh so hard that even in the only place on earth that it is overhyped, some people still don't see it's potential

from 2.5k last week. didn't short REC quick enough

>Tfw I just started with AUD$200
No idea how to make it lads

shitcoins,moron

Sell litecoin

Ive no idea what I'm doing with coins my lad.
That's just the leftover I had after I bought link. Planning to buy more link tomorrow

Waiting for fucking ADX to reach 20k sats so I can just sell it all off and buy more link

NOT FOR ANDROID USERS YET BECAUSE BLOCKFOLIO DEVS ARE APPLEFAGS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They just dropped the update last night. All us good my damie!

did you even research ETP?

Started out buying eth for 10K and ltc for ~2.5k

Sold some over time but the overall profit is not something I can complain about

I use 'Coin Ticker' app for my portfolio. I tried Blockfolio and it's superior in every way, except for accurate percentages it requires you to submit the price of every transaction made.
A lot of the transactions I make are small, and in increments. I can never submit a fully accurate price that I paid for the coin and defeats the purpose of the app.
Am I missing something here? I really want to use Blockfolio but am forced to use Coin Ticker for its accuracy.

1/2
Looking for advice. Put most my btc into xlm before btc started to rise again

2/2

Hodling since 2011

Invest into RPX when it hits Binance next week