R/kaiserreich quotes in shitpost threads

>r/kaiserreich quotes in shitpost threads
>sardinia meme starts getting forced after being laid to rest
>somebody posts a george carlin quote
>people start expressing opinions I would find everywhere else on the web

When did this place become literal reddit?

When it was created.
>teehee fellow redditors there's a new board on Veeky Forums but it's ANTI-RACIST not like scary mean /pol/ come join me at r/his

>& humanities intensifies

>Africa no civilization meme
>Egypt black meme
>Le Finnish empire meme
>Le Vikings were shit meme

This place has always been Reddit

>it's a "reddit is bad" thread

It only got exacerbated pretty recently though, 1 month ago it felt we were just exiting the /pol/fag age and got into something as bad if not worse

I'm sorry for calling you wagecucks libertarians and making fun of frenchposters, please scare the literal redditors away

>fun memes are reddit

Wrong, memes forced without context or irony are reddit, like the last resurgence of Sardiniaposting, finnish hyperwar is something that requires a national conscience and irony that reddit lacks

At least the brief Communism trend is over.

>>people start expressing opinions I would find everywhere else on the web
sorry, I'll go start a thread about how Beria did nothing wrong and the thots he raped had it coming

Finnish empire meme is terrible and stolen from /int/ anyway

Nordic invented everything meme is even more annoying

Byzantium was shit meme too

This place was always shit

There's hope, we still have the KARA BOGA posters to fuck up meme threads

>uncreative memes, the same fucking opinions you've heard for years on the internet and pophis levels of historical knowledge are good for a history board

But we have that thread every week

Apologize.

that's not often enough desu

Please go ahead, be edgy or ironic but don't be a normalfag

>guise belgium doesnt existxD

I imagine myself on Veeky Forums, leading my raid. Our mission is to stop wh*Te redditors from posting. We mow down wh*Te redditors but they keep coming. I reply with gore to wh*Te redditors but I rget banned so I draw my proxy and meme folder and begin slaughtering wh*Te redditors, since wh*Te redditors are way more creatively inferior to me, I meme them by dozens. Then I get warned, but I didn’t fall, I kept posting. Then warned again and again. wh*Te redditor janitors were warning me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Aspect of Kek that was not tainted by redditors) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Veeky Forums, without normalfags. My NEET brethen gave me a warm welcome to a cancer-free Veeky Forums. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Dude east sweden XD!

Based BLACK TURK

Autism

You forgot the rampant modcucking. Back on the old /b/, /sp/ and even /pol/ the mantra was always mods = fags, but Veeky Forums for some reason is reddit incarnate.
>I'D JUST LIKE TO INTERJECT FOR A MOMENT, I HAPPENED TO NOTICE YOU USED THE N-WORD IN YOUR POST. SUCH LANGUAGE IS NOT PERMITTED AS PER GLOBAL RULE 3 AND I'M AFRAID I HAVE TO REPORT YOU TO OUR MODERATION TEAM. PLEASE BE MORE CONSIDERATE NEXT TIME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO AFFECT YOUR KARMA IN A NEGATIVE MANNER.

/co/ is even worse they banned me for saying peanuts is a soyboy cartoon

The fuck?

We don't have mods anyway, I've seen shitler threads stay up for days

nice falseflags, we already know redditors are not capable of irony. You forgot your /s

/s?

He meant

upvoted both of you

Why do you know what r/kaiserreich quotes are?

Because /gsg/ is dead and r/kaiserreich is the only place you can go to discuss the mod. It's cancer but all we have

>reddit crossposter
>complains about quality of the board

John, you are the cancer.

Are you feeling alright user?

But the devs have a discord, why the fuck are you talking to other plebs, on reddit of all places, about it?

Discord is pretty shit also and I don't know where the invite link is

>reddit
>discord
This place was a mistake

Veeky Forums hackers , how does this make you feel?
You could have a completely homogenous community of middling anons. A nice board with almost no bad memes, an all round good community. However because of the shortage of posters all it would take to destroy this community is one wave of redditors?
Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this board until suddenly a score of redditors show up up. (You)s would feel more attraction to these inferior, less informed redditors infinitely more than their pathetic informed posters. Every (You) would be begging, grovelling to be received by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their numerous presence. And these redditors wouldn’t stop until every majority opinion on the website would read exactly like it came from anywhere else, the native poster’s original, unique insight would probably be neglected. Why would we want our views to be challenged? We would onlu turn out like our fathers who read fake news all day.
The posters? The posters would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their board would be. They would flee to 8gag where they will try to start some dead board because that is the only thing disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after 8gag hears of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have quit the website to avoid the shame.
Back home in the once nice board, every (You) will be bumping unironic shitposts and redditors will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third invasion. They wont stop until the whole website is dead, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the website with boring clones with no original perspective who will then move on to destroy other websites. This is REAL colonization. You can’t take over a place without eliminating the resistance, that method will always collapse

there is literally nothing wrong with reddit

what about their witch hunts and totalitarian censorship of political opponents?

Insipid memes, historical ignorance and identical opinions

Redditors are people that have nothing new to say, they may only consume, and that would be alright if they just lurked

They ruined /pol/

Veeky Forums doesn’t need leddit to be garbage
It only takes dedicated autistic manchilds, /pol/ retards and casual idiots to get the stinky piece of shit board we have today

There was no way things would turn out differently, the history board was a mistake

Respectfully disagree

Red pill me on Carlin. What's wrong with him?

I can honestly say I've never been on reddit and have no intention to so can someone kindly explain what the fuck is meant by saying something is reddit?

A manchild, hedonistic, effete pseud but still too normie and politically correct to be full fedora.

There was never one

Oh wow butthurt 16 year old /pol/tard thread, better rev up those holohoax threads!

>Vikings weren't shit