Get that MTL while its hot

Another green candle incoming. Dont say i diddnt warn you Veeky Forums bros...to the moon. Dont show up to your birthday party late. We all here waiting for you

Pill red me

$50 before 2018

once we get that alpha, we blasting off to pluto

Alpha sends us to Mars, beta will get us to Pluto

ayy bud anyway you can copy paste the text into google translate? would like to know what that says

it says you will be bagholder

these bags are extremely heavy i doubt the day that will come but who knows. i only see up and up from here, get on board bud!

Already sold my bags near the top of yesterday's pump. Won't buy in again until 130k or so.

smart man, i bought and sold high during the dip as well. You think we going to see 130k again soon? i doubt it user, possibly tho

This coin is waiting for any news to pump. I'm just holding for now

The devs are very slow and quiet on this. A few months ago it had a lot more potential because competitors like MONACO weren't out yet either, but now its market is kind of saturated. That they're linking themselves so strongly to marijuana sales is lame too. I'm sure it will pump eventually but it's not a pump that will keep me awake at night for missing, there are younger, more exciting coins out there right now with much more potential.

Valid points, you think marijuana sales is a negative aspect of this coin? One of the reasons i purchased is for that exact reason, the U.S is slowly but surely becoming green only increasing the possibility of this coin becoming a standard. Also too man it was legit talked about on the first ever news program on tv about crypto; definitely can agree their are other coins worth investing in for faster returns. But this to me is not worth passing up

US becoming green decreases that possibility. Are there BeerCoins or TobaccoCoins? Of course not, it's unnecessary. It's just a cheap gimmick, only marginally better than gamer token coins.

If you bought MTL early and hodl'd through all the ups and downs, respect, and I hope you find a new ATH within the next month or so. Remember that all the other people that saw it on television are probably hodling too though; this coin comes with some heavy baggage.

Appreciate your input user; Very true in regards to beer and cigs. i look at legal cannabis sales as a new commodity similar to how crypto is new. Only room to grow. i can foresee once when all states are everything is up and running, keeping crypto in dispensaries might face some challenges staying as the main form of payment. i honestly cant see this going anywhere but up from now. Only time will tell. Cheers man, may the moon mission gods bless you.

people that sell beer and tobacco can bank their money through regular means. Stores that sell marijuana can only trade with cash the banks wont deal with them, metal is providing a solution to that problem.
Also the alpha wallet is coming out in 2 weeks time, so this will be a working product soon.

Software development is slow... The DAO is a good example of why you don't rush a crypto release.
Also, I believe they will hype this coin once it's released at the end of the month

This is from my buddy who has an absurd amount of MTL. Was showing him some of these posts

Fair point, didn't appreciate that aspect of it.
True, I expect it to go up eventually, but not like today or tomorrow.

This whale makes less sense to me than . When marijuana is totally legal, why would they even need an intermediary? Banks aren't going to have sticks up their ass forever, they care about money more than silly puritan morality.