G-guys

>Cup and handle on the charts
>Big day tomorrow

Do I really need to tell you the name of the coin too?

it's a downwards cup and handle

Yes

yes

Niggers team.

Don’t be lazy guys, c’mon.

Oh holy shit its LINK.

classical sickle formation, expect a communist revolution soon

Oh, the totally-not-a-scam-coin, I like it

No it's not

I know, that's the part that stopped me to invest more, but they really have a real product, that's going to change its sector.

Tomorrow they're at at the Atlanta Venture Final, so expect it to moon.

And yes, I'm taliking about PTOY.

cup and handle needs to have a flat baseline between the dip and the rise. you literally just drew a half circle over some candles.

that's Veeky Forums TA for ya

It would've been a flat baseline in a normal situation, but that's still a solid cup and handle in the crypto markets heavily manipulated with the bloodbath of the last days.

Thanks for finding this. I'll buy at the bottom of the handle.

Are you LITERALLY making the claim that Technical Analysis predicts actual real life events?

No, but it’s a reliable tool to predict where it’s going.

TA is the sum of all actions of all market participants.
You can learn what mp's believe from looking at TA.
Not all TA is useful, and but some TA patterns do give you an edge.
Sometimes MP's may be enthusiastic about an asset, but it turns out they were wrong or some other asset beat it in competition.
The rounded reversal TA is very strong as it indicates ALL market participants believe a bottom is forming, not just a few explosions of individual pumpers/speculators.

It's in contrast to a sharp spike where people could be understanding news incorrectly.

From the fundamental side, I've heard for years about Nurses & Doctors complaining about how insecure and painful their data systems are to use, and how hard it is to transfer data from other hospitals.
Is health data realistically at least worth 1% of the Health Care industry? I would say yes.

I ignored this coin earlier because the acronym was stupid, but it makes sense now. A trustless secure blockchain really could be the answer to these nurses problems.

Will it work? I have no idea. but if it does this could relieve lots of pain (someone's problem), and that's the best predictor of a market exploding.
Unironically just bought 100k.

Classic cuppin' balls formation. If you're not buying right now you are retard.

THIS. The cup and handle chart pattern refers to a cup that forms at the end of an upward motion. Have fun, suckers.

oh shit, with pubes like those you know you're gonna be a millionaire.

>cup and handle

>PTOY

The only reason why I didnt put money into them is their lead people are all black.