POL LOW IQ

reminder that this board has been infiltrated by low IQ pea brains from /pol/.
>Why does this matter?
Threads get derailed, and useless threads fill up the catalog.
Lets go over the typical poltard:

>lives life purely on emotion
Gets angry at everything and doesn't listen to reason. Feels threatened and scared at anything he doesn't understand and WILL lash out. Typically responds with "jew!" or "nigger!". The low IQ poltard uses these references because it is was he fears most.

>fragile mental health
The low IQ poltard has been damaged mentally at a younger age. Highly educated posters here postulate that the damage was caused due to rejection. This helps explain why the low IQ poltard can't maintain relationships. Instead of looking inward, the poltard blames women for his failures.

If you go to /pol/, you will see a lot of cuck threads and posts. The thought of white women having sex with black man is the most exhilarating experience for a poltard. This only makes the poltard angrier, which in turn makes him hate himself even more.

>uneducated
This one speaks for itself. For the reasons mentioned above, poltards are unable to concentrate on anything that requires logical thinking. They are a far right thinking group, which according to a large amount of studies shows them as a lower IQ.

>spoiled, egotistical, and manchild syndrome
The poltard takes credit for the accomplishments of his ancestors even though he can't even begin to figure out how to accomplish anything in his own little meaningless life. He aspires to be a 6'5" blonde hair and blue eyed genetic masterpiece, but in reality is barely 5'8", balding, out of shape, and is physically weak.

>What to do if you encounter a poltard?

Tell him to go back. The more we can clear up this board the better it will be for us in the long run. If you see any of the above, tell them to go back to their containment board. You can help make biz a better place.

Thanks for posting this. Im so sick of these fucking idiots, do they lack fucking brains? They cant have ANY good discussions here. Just useless info and SO ANGRY at everything

It makes sense what yoy said about their relationships. They have probably never been in one or were hurt bad. So sad and pathetic!

Fuck those goyim, we're the real shabbos goy.

hurr jew durr kike based kek nigger faggot

Bbbut pol is the heart of Veeky Forums
It totally isn't a cancerous shit fest that's been taken down and put back up again half a dozen times because staff realize it's better to keep them contained

Sad!

(((iq))) I see you've fell for the kike's deception

>Look at me! I'm the real intelligent Veeky Forums user that don't even know what IDs are!

You need to go back.

You are hypersenstive because you are their left wing counterpart. Normal people don't even notice. I see like one guy a week mention jews. You need to stop getting so buttblasted by the fact that not everyone agrees with your politics. It is the most useless thing to get buttblasted about.

this is why this is the best board

Oh look, it's this again.

stop posting this thread faggot, nobody is focused on politics here

at least know how to samefag shill

I learn the most from Nazi posters who use the word "kike" a lot, actualy.

>Normal people don't even notice.
This op is a huge faggot

Stupid nigger detected.

Fuck pol and fuck donald trump

Kys shill

Go back to re.ddit faggit

>samefag
Reddit kike detected

Butthurt loser detected. You antifa?

Please calm down, ma’am.

These leddit-tier posts validate the fact that normies have flowed into crypto. Triggered faggots like OP keep me grounded with crypto because I realize how many normies are now in crypto and how much closer we are to the bubble popping.

Yes, pol is mildly retarded/annoying but they are still 1000x times more enlightened than your faggot ass. By the way, how long did it take you to write that cute blog post of yours?

Next thread: crypto needs muh regulation. Pls gubbermint, regulate us!!!

Holy shit this cuck doesn't realize we have ID and can see him samefagging

Dude, sorry to burst your bubble but if you were in after late 2013 then you are the normie.
And there were plenty of normies in crypto already before that.

>enlightened
Sperging like retards is enlightened, lmao.
Truly enlightened people dont give a fuck about anything in the world and just make the best of it.
*tips fedora*

>all this projection

OP does the bidding of the (((elites))).