Affectionate reminder that if you're not in Metaverse you're a fuckin idiot. In a couple weeks...

Affectionate reminder that if you're not in Metaverse you're a fuckin idiot. In a couple weeks, people will shill their coins with "Metaverse 2.0"

Other urls found in this thread:

eveningstar.io/asset/metaverse/
reuters.com/article/trafigura-china-probe/china-police-freeze-two-trafigura-bank-accounts-over-alleged-fraud-idUSL4N0W12X020150304
reuters.com/article/metaverse-china-probe/china-police-freeze-two-metaverse-bank-accounts-over-alleged-fraud-IfuCANreAdth1syouMUstrePLYtothisthreaDoryourmoTH3RWilldie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i didn't see that on their map for roads. tell me more.

>in metaverse 2.0, dog boils you.

MFW being at work stops me from selling at highs and hace to be content with 45% current gains

Overspread now or I'd consider it. I just want my money in too many places with all these big forks and conferences coming up.

ask your boss for some new thumbs dipshit. if you can shitpost here you can whack some buttons on bitfinex.

This is the biz pump and dump of the week, no thanks.

wow your so right, biz can put 29 million dollars 24 hrs in a coin.

buy or sell?
I am thinking big bup bup meat pie for lunch tomorrow ;)

Bumpe

Can someone tell me how this coin is doing?

Bought what I *thought* was the dip a few hours ago and now I'm scared to check price.

It refuses to correct. It will though.

geez I wonder who's behind this post?

>now I'm scared to check price.
Don't do this

woooo

bought at 2.45

now to see if I wake up richer or poorer

count your blessings if you wake up at all, pajeet. between diarrhea, elephant stampedes, and earthquakes, you're lucky to be here shitposting at all.

thank you sirs, as many blessings as vishnu has arms

All in

so can someone tell me wtf metaverse is?

G O O G L E
O
O
G
L
E

praise shiva, pajeet

I have googled but I can't find any clear answers, I feel a bit like a faggot but this is Veeky Forums so

can you read>?

quick rundown -

> first AI cyborg to cross the uncanny valley
> wirelessly synced to metaverse blockchain at 15 terabytes/sec
> metaverse holders can remotely control Jen Lee with smart contracts and ETP
> Tiny cold fusion power plant inside her android brain for power, can fuck non-stop for 3 weeks without needing a recharge

yes indeed, does it have anything to do with second life? thats all I can seem to find

thank you sir but your post makes less sense than a malaysian tranny hopped up on meth

eveningstar.io/asset/metaverse/

don't you put that mutant's whodoo curses on me, street shitter.

ah shit ok so its just stock trading sweet I can understand that

beware the jew's tricks.

Its the Chinese Neo

incredible

>Chinese police have frozen two bank accounts held by Metaverse, one of the world’s fastest growing cryptocurrency platforms, as the authorities investigate an alleged $32 million cryptocurrency trade fraud, according to three sources.
>Police have held Beijing-based Metaverse founder Eric Gu since earlier this morning in the northern city of Cangzhou and can detain him for up to seven months without charge. The investigation was launched after private Chinese trader Xiweng United Traders (XUT) told police it had lost $32 million when a trader,
Zhang Wei, arranged trade financing deals with Gu that used XUT’s letters of credit without its consent to cancel out Zhang’s personal trading losses with Metaverse sources have said.
>Reuters was unable to reach Gu or Zhang for comment.
>According to two sources with direct knowledge of the matter and another who had been briefed by police, the police last month froze one account at Industrial and Commercial Bank of China and another at Bank of China, both held in Shanghai by Trafigura Private Limited, a Singapore unit.

Holy shit this is not good.

sauce?

its fake. dont bother.

Excellent FUD sirs
reuters.com/article/trafigura-china-probe/china-police-freeze-two-trafigura-bank-accounts-over-alleged-fraud-idUSL4N0W12X020150304

This link has nothing to do with metaverse fuck off.

actual article:
Chinese police have frozen two bank accounts held by Trafigura, one of the world’s three largest private oil and metals traders, as the authorities investigate an alleged $32 million gasoline trade fraud, according to three sources.

That's my point

reuters.com/article/metaverse-china-probe/china-police-freeze-two-metaverse-bank-accounts-over-alleged-fraud-IfuCANreAdth1syouMUstrePLYtothisthreaDoryourmoTH3RWilldie

You know what. Yup. Youre right.
SELL SELL SELL

perfect time to jump in on this dip, testing support levels and should go sideways for a day or so then breakout again.

may our dark Lord curse your black asshole with endless itches.

yes sir, am just get confirmation that pump is come!

IRON HANDS!! WE WILL PUMP HIGHER BOYS!

IRON HANDS !

IRON

those digits

see you at 3.50 faggot

fuck these digits are tempting

dunno what happens after the 3.50 mark, but sleep in here until then cunt

it's not coming

after 3.50 is 8

back to 2.72

>he calls PnD prices in USD

nice just bought 3k