Why does the African stock exchange perform so badly?

Why does the African stock exchange perform so badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wV4DC9mC6U4
finance.yahoo.com/quote/agz.v/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will remain a mystery...

African Intellectuals.

well they have many niggers in africa

mhhh seems like the number of niggers one country has is somehow correlating with that countries success

racists who don't wanna see us Africans become kings are manipulating it

youtube.com/watch?v=wV4DC9mC6U4

WE WUZ INVESTORS 'N SHIEEET

retarded whites, just what we need. gtfo saltine cracker.

shiiiieeeeeet

cultural differences please stop being so insensitive

also, notice how this nog says he wants to bring in the masses, just imagine all the nogs investing they're dirt in crypto 'n shieet

why do niggers always type like dis and never use capitals doe

>africa had a stock exchange

what?

i know south africa does, not sure about the rest of the continent

even fucking Somalia has one top kek

And another one! Need I say more saltines, gross as shit. Cracking ass fool. I spit on your grave and the gross ass shitty hole you crawled out of. You abortion cracker baby.

>the gross ass shitty hole you crawled out
but that's what niggers do

Ah I see. You must be the nigger here. Talking about lack of capitals.

Nope. Whites are all about doing nasty shit. Literally the worst of all mankind. So gross. Asians, Jews, Blacks, Native Americans and every non saltine cracker is superior to you disgusting melanin lacking pieces of shit.

Melanin is money repellent.

Nice LARP, but everyone knows blacks can't get past the captcha.

White skin is a disease. Birth defect. Someone should have put an end to this before any of you were born. Cracker trash. Asians and other melanin folks are superior to white trash. You will never ever be worth anything.

Crackers still cracking. gross.

false.
Only Japanese is superior to whites

you must live in a sad world with a sad perspective, please kill yourself to end the torment.

Everything in life is superior to whites. They've forgotten. Cave Beck and Ken.

We was pretty good at running plantions boy
HAHAHA

>disgusting melanin lacking pieces of shit.
At least I ain't lacking a brain. Stay mad, I'd be mad at everyone if I was a nigger too. ;^)

>and every non saltine cracker is superior to you
no nignog, they're superior to (you)

lol yet sick whites post racist and vile shit all day here. It's only sad when it happens to whites. Oh I see. Do yourself a favor nasty cave saltine cracker and take your own advice. The world would be way better off without disgusting racist whites and those who believe their horrid lies.

top kek, look at him go, he's a feisty one I tell, I bet he can pick a hell of a lot of cotton too

>whip-crackers still cracking me with the whip
Sorry to hear that, my friend.

An upgrade from your musty cave dwelling past? Wow great. Slavery, genocide and horror is your only contribution to the world. Everyone is tired of you. The world needs to be rid of gross whites. Can't leave others in peace. You only seek to bring destruction to every single corner of the world.

Funny. GTFO.

What about racist nogs?

>and those who believe their horrid lies
WE WUZ KANGS, DAMN CRACKER BE PUTTING US DOWN... even though we sold our own kind into slavery, and managed to keep our cesspool continent in the pre-stoneage era

Go eat sum chicken and calm the fuck down, before you go beat up your mom for some crack.

>being this narrow minded
>skin color determining character

Probably bait, but if you truly think that way, I sincerely hope the best for your well being, life must really suck being so hateful.

You belong to the white man

Not gonna lie, I often fantasize about sailing the ocean, exploring new land, and governing the natives. Its in my blood. I dream of conquering, raping, and killing natives as well

Maybe you are right about us... Oh well :)

WE

same

Because its full of kaffers. The more kaffers a country has, the worse off it is.

Try to disprove me.

because a mexican warlock prophesized that it would

What, you expect them to learn 2 alphabets? Sheeeeeit.

Everybofy insulting eqchother, disgusting
Momey is debt, the finances world is a hige ponzi scheme, make money of it or turn your back on it, it will still br a scam

Is he smart because he makes momey with a scam? Maybe
Is he smart because he dosent participate in said scam? Maybe
The thing is we're just animals playing some other (((smarter))) animal

Smarter animal's game**
Kinda drunk, desu

please someone

"They're fucking with us"
"I know but we might make it if we sell at the top!"

>Somalian stock exchange
>no stable goberment
>total AnCapastan

its literally a dirt floor

Mashallah brother, I hope we ascend to heaven one say so Mohammed (pbuh) may spread his tight boi pussy for us true believers. Takbir

10/10

kek

We may never know

I swear to god biz, what's up with these crazy ass questions

>made a 2.2% trade
>ruined it by not respecting my rules and gone down to 0.85% for today
My animal spirit must be a nigger.

Sounds like gambling brah, read 'The New Trading For a Living' by dr Alexander Elder. He's a psychiatrist and devotes some of the book to differentiating gambling from responsible trading.

lmao

>Why does the African stock exchange perform so badly?
Most of the value in Africa is still owned / operated by companies headquartered outside Africa.
For example the ashanti gold company is traded on the Vancouver stock exchange.
finance.yahoo.com/quote/agz.v/

This could have been an interesting thread about finances in Africa if it wasn't for /pol/

oh well

Would you trust an African to grow your investment?

I don't.