Tfw you finally got on coinbase and bought $500 worth of bitcoin with your meager savings

>tfw you finally got on coinbase and bought $500 worth of bitcoin with your meager savings
>tfw you bought at an all time high and they won't come for a week b/c of bank transfer
>tfw newfag and girlfriend is trusting you with her money to invest as well even when you make the risk clear

you guys will tell me how to multiply my money when i risk it all on a shitcoin right before the fork r-right Veeky Forums?

Lmao I hope this is fake because you're fucking retarded if it isn't.

You realize this is exactly how people lose money while investing, right?

500$

It'll take you at least till jupiter to cover your transaction fees.

LINK you dumb motherfucker

dont take your girlfriends money until you can make your own. You're handing her power in the relationship.

>tfw you dont use coinbase, get your bitcoins immediately, and use USD
Why the fuck r u using coinbase idiot

what do you use smartboi?

idk but i don't wanna connect my bank account to another exchange

what shit system do people use where they order bitcoins at a price and then have to wait to receive them?

you want an exchange that allows you to deposit $USD. Then you deposit the $USD, there might be a delay here with bank processing. Once the $USD is deposited, you're free to buy BTC or any other coins in real time with no delay. I keep seeing retards talk about how they "ordered bitcoin at such-and-such price" and have to wait a week to get it? what the fuck is that?

I believe I can do that with coinbase I'm gonna put another $500 in soon and do that.

wat do if you can't make enough space for the fucking block chain on your app drive? what wallet should I even get?

they obviously use the time window to make more lucrative trades + ach takes multiple days to clear

Go into link

Don't invest your gf's money. She'll never understand the risk because she's a hardcore narcissist and doesn't think bad things can happen to her. In her head she hears "Yeah baby there's risk, but we got this. We're gonna make thousands on this 100% chance of it." because that's all she wants to hear.

You will get shit on if you do not make her money.

this.

buy high sell low . Invest in dogecoin

dont invest money you don't have you aren't a broker so dont invest others money unless you know its a good investment and take more than a second to look into said investment. Good lord. sell what you have and give it back to gf.

I'm gonna make a blockfolio of shit biz tells me to do for this first week waiting on my shit and see how that goes

dump it all into this tonight. stupid gains can be made here

>>tfw you bought at an all time high and they won't come for a week b/c of bank transfer
Wait, what, why? If you can't figure out how to buy instantly, you're in for quite the
ride.

im buckled in