Things bought with crypo gains

In this thread we post photos of things we bought with our crypto gains. Post real shit that you bought for yourself. I'm a latefag and have doubled my $2000 I put in but nothing tangible yet. I wanna see that this isn't all just paper wealth. No larping, faggots.

Student loans

Nothing. I'm in the same boat as you roughly, started with $1500 and have now slightly-more-than doubled

feels so damn comfy.

Did you pay them off entirely? How much did debt did you clear off them?

Whenever I can make a decent size gain from crypto, $7k debt will be the first thing to vanish from my life

Badass bro truck back in june from etc gains

Why would I actually buy stuff with crypto?

Still don't know what I would want to buy since I'm a shut-in.

I've been drinking/smoking weed/fucking hookers alot more often but havent treated myself to anything tangible yet.

Buying things with crypto at this stage is literally putting yourself in line to be meme'd as the next ; 16 million dollar pizza guy.

>You wanne be that guy, eh, eh ? he!

This

Also I paid off a personal loan of 10k that I took out to buy crypto. Or I would have had I not used the profit to buy more crypto.

Also have a little bit of CC debt that i used to buy crypto with nothing huge just 15k but I could pay that off too if I hadn't used my profits to buy more crypto.

after years of waiting I finally copped one of these. thanks guys

I said crypto gains not crypto itself. Someone has to be cashing out to fiat at least a little in this game. Someone show me a picture of a house they bought.

I bought a rental property with ARK and PIVX gains this summer.

Nice.....grats. Already have tenants?

>tfw need to replace my 4 year old 300 dollar laptop
>that money i use for a laptop could be 10x in a few months

not worth the risk desu and i only made 4k since i started crypto 2 weeks ago.

I literally paid my mortgage for the year with gains from crypto

I bought many things over the years. I've been in this ride since 2013.

- A year of Netflix (voucher code)
- A chromecast
- An android smartphone (XPERIA Z5)
- A box full of vape liquids
- Pizzas (don't know how many, a couple here and there)
- Phone bills
- One month of rent
- A MacBook (latest)

My initial investment was $200, years ago. Feels good man!

>M'lady

I'm on holidays at the moment (which I "bought" with crypto money) but back home I have a high end gaming PC I built with crypto money, and a Monero mining rig.

So far I've pulled about $12k, still got $100k in, from $6k invested in May.

what the fuck is it

I 20x my 1500 usd investment from february, so have 30k usd now. I'm not selling before I have 100k and can buy a home.

Damn man, how much did that set you back? I broke mine and never bought another one...once you get used to one they're hard to replace.

I bought some amazing food and clothes when i lived abroad and bought an ak47 when i got back

hygene products
toothpaste, mouthwash, etc
other than that i just buy food desu

My last year of living.

i bought a t-shirt which said:
"i bought this tshirt with *insert crypto here* gains"
it's like promoting the product

I only bought more and more crypto.

*the crypto, not the product.

Got into bitcoin in early 2013 and paid my way through 3 years of medical school (both loans and living expenses). Allowed me to help my parents with their living expenses, and afforded me a trip to SEA to do some volunteering over the summer.

It's nice not having to work on top of my study, although I do tutor and feed any of that income back into crypto.

motherfu-

Is that one of the limited editions as well ?
Have only seen that one in the documentary from the 2009 tokyo exhibition.

Brand new BMW M4 just from my chancoin gains. (no not trading it, selling the premine to retards)

Mostly just pay living expenses, got a nice apartment

the softest and thickest toilet paper you'll ever use

Ha ha, excellent, made me kek, but also respect you.

Valid point

Can finally afford community college classes for my wife's son.

freedom.

I never need to work again. I'm 39.