Hello, BIZ/, my name is Doris, I got a call from a Mr...

Hello, BIZ/, my name is Doris, I got a call from a Mr. Rakesh Smith about my bitcoin package (my grandson told me about bitcoin, what an exciting opportunity!) He told me to post my, 'private key'? Well, here you go Mr. Smith!

F9873D79C6D87DC0FB6A5778633389D4453213303DA61D20BD67FC233AA33256
-Doris

Thanks Doris! We'll handle this promptly!

Thank you Rakesh, you mentioned something about needing my password on the phone? Do you still need that?
-Doris

what is this meme?

Kek

I'm sorry what is a meme? is that a bit like a bitcoin? A memecoin?
-Doris

No no miss, Do you have any sharpies tho?

Yes I think I have some in my junk drawer, will this help me get my bitcoin package?
-Doris

Post sharpie in pooper with time stamp

Yes ma'am go grab those and let me know when youre back! Thankyou!

Ok! I have an extra large sharpie. What shall I do with it, Rakesh?
-Doris

Ok great Doris we are just going to need one more personal verification picture with the sharpie.

Don't listen to this imposter, I am the real Doris. I was in the bathroom taking a pain killer to relieve my back pain when a frightening creature ambushed me, took my form, and threw me in this dungeon. HELP ME GRANDSON!!!!!!
-Doris

My goodness, how did you get this picture? Rakesh? This is VERY unprofessional... Rakesh? Are you there. Where is my bitcoin package? I'm calling my grandson.

Wow thanks Doris I have all your bitcoins

-h4ck3r Veeky Forums

THIS IS MY GRANDSON< WHY IS ALL OF MY BITCOIN PACKAGES GONE??? THIS IS WHY I HATE FACEBOOK
I AM CALLING MY GRANDSON TO HACK YOU ALL BACK
-ANGRY DORIS

/thread doris is many fagget sir yes many fagget

He looks like he'd do crypto.

Look at the funny kitty!

This was meant for my FaceBook wall, please have the admin delete this picture now.

haha boomers are so adorable
love ya doris

Doris send me a pic of your old milk bags and I'll send you 1BTC

Fyck that, give us a good laugh and show us your roastie

HOW DO YOU KNOW I WORK IN A DELI????????

Buy link and cindicator granny! Don't let these poor wagecucks sell you into a poor pension party.

Larping; Real boomer would've put life saving in this aka 100 ETH, no transaction history 0xd913e6e731C330E2039613dcFeb7A93F885b1ccc